Green eyed monster wanna sings......

Alien Couple's Tug-O-War Of Emotions

“Tabi!” Bom squealed as she jumped up from the sofa and ran straight into his arms. Top opened his arms to welcome Bom into his embrace, his long arms then proceed to wrap around her slender waist as he buried his face in the crook of her neck, inhaling her special scent. “I miss you, noona.” His husky voice travelled straight into her ear, sending tingles throughout her body.

 

“ Erhem. Sorry oppa but I think Sanjangmin will kill the two of you if he happens to walk in now” The ever cool and calm 2ne1 leader CL said.

 

The ever comical spokesperson Sandara butted in, “Aigooo. Look at this two, are they auditioning for some Korean drama? Tsk tsk. CL roo, imagine if they are officially together.” Dara pretended to shudder. “I cannot imagine. “

 

“Aish Dara! What are you talking about!” Embarrassed, Bom disentangled herself from Top’s embrace, tucking stray locks behind her ears awkwardly. “It’s been a long time since we last see the boys, I kinda miss them. I’m sure you do too.” Bom rattled on, flustered.

 

“Sure you do, Bommie. Why not you hug each and every one of them like you hug Top oppa?”CL retorted.

 

Maknae Seungri who suddenly materialized at the entrance whistled. “ I sure won’t mind, Noona.”Seungri opened his arms and went straight towards Bom. “Hyung!!” Seungri wailed. Top had grabbed him by his collar. “I mind.” His icy tone is enough to keep his maknae by the bay. CL and Minkki were hugging their stomachs, laughing uncontrollably at Seungri who was still trying to wriggle away from Top’s grasp.

 

“Bom unnie, save me.” Seungri was rolling his eyes back, pretending to be choking, while CL and Minkki erupted into another round of laughters. Giggling, Bom said, “Aigoo Tabi, let him go.” Bom tugged his sleeve, and removed his fingers from Seungri’s collar.

 

“Will Top kill his favourite hyung then?” 2ne1, Seungri and Top all said their hello to their favourite sunbae.

“Of course not hyung.” Top replied.

“Are you sure hyung?  Haven’t you wonder why there isn’t any Oh Yeah performance this time round? What will Bom unnie do for her special segment?” CL shook his head at bigmouthed Seungri. Apparently, he has already forgotten his terrifying experience with Top.

Top narrowed his eyes, his sharp intense stare focused on his maknae.


Lights dimmed. Waves of excitement spread through the crowd as supporters from all parts of the world waved the signature 2ne1 lightsticks. Twinkles of pure white sparkled in the dark.

 

“Are you ready for the B.E.S.T?” The rapper’s strong voice vibrated against the walls of the stadium. In reply was a frenzy of cheers.

 

Grabbing the blackjack lightsticks, Top snuck into a secluded row of seats with Seungri. Apparently, Jiyong and Taeyang are at the backstage, preparing for the special segment.

Like a fanboy, adrenaline rushed through his system, his heart pounding loudly to the beats of “I’m the best”.  He cheered when it was Bom’s turn to sing, grinning like a besotted fan as she flipped her hair and did her signature dance steps. He could hear his pounding heartbeat in his ears as Bom swayed her hips at the crowd. One song after another, the bigbang boys sang along.

Jiyong and Dara did a collaboration of “Heartbreaker” and “Hello”, while Taeyang did a dance collaboration of “Look only at me” with Minzy.

The duo joined them shortly after they were done with their stages. Top muttered his hellos at his brothers and immediately fixed his gaze back on stage. It is Bom’s  special stage now and he was getting fidgety. “Why didn’t she mention about her special stage? I could always help her.” Top wondered. Glancing at Top bland expression, Seungri immediately nudged Taeyang and forced him to change seats, so that Taeyang would be sitting beside Top. Seungri knew that expressionless face too well. This is Top’s version of “calm before the storm”. Now, only peace loving Taeyang hyung can save them all.

 

Lights were shut and the stage was pitch black. Fans were chanting “Bommie Jang! Bommie Jang!” over and over again. “Even if I lose everything, if my popularity drops.. Even if I can’t sing, if I get a different job..Will you still be able to love me for who I am?” A clear crisp attractive voice pierced through the dark. Recognising the voice, fans were screaming and squealing as a beam of spotlight shone on Seven kneeling down as he belted his song which he had prepared for his come back.

Top sat perfectly straight as his eyes took in the scene, his brains processing the lyrics. A low, husky voice sounded, one that he was extremely familiar with, one that popped into his mind every now and then. Another spotlight shone, and there she was, a lovely vision of white, on the stage infront of him.

 

“Even if you lose everything, if your popularity drops.. Even if you can’t sing, if you get a different job..I will still love you for who you are..” She belted her lyrics gazing at Seven as he held her hand and draw her close to him. Twirling and dancing around her, he gazed down at her as he caressed her chubby cheek as they harmonized.

Top’s fingers gripped the blackjack light stick tightly as he stared straight ahead stonily. Bom was smiling her adorable twinkle eye smile as she addressed her fans “Yorobun, do support Seven oppa’ s new single ‘When I can’t sing’. Thankyou oppa for putting up this stage with me!” She turned to Seven and did a respectful 90 degree bow. Seven bowed, pulled Bom into his arms for a hug, causing the fans to cheer loudly. He waved to the audience before making his exit.

Top gritted his teeth as he witnessed all of this. Bolts of green flashed through his mind. He turned, only to see s leaning forwards, their eyes all on him.

 

“Hyung, its’ only a performace. I also did a hot dance routine with minkki. It’s work.” Taeyang tried to reason with him.

Goosebumps crept onto their skin as they looked at their elder’s stony expression, holding their breath as they waitied for his reply.

 

“I’m going to ask Sangjangnim to make me another song.” Top said, his tone firm.

The boys looked on, puzzled as they tried to guess what their leader had meant.

 


“Wooohooo!!We did it!!2NE1 Nolza!” The girls squealed as they jumped around in the group hug.

The concert was a success. Everybody was giving them pats on their back, hugging them and offering their well wishes.

Bom was so touched that tears started flowing from her eyes. “Aigooo, our bommie ahjumma. Don’t cry.” Her leader . She went over to hug her, causing Bom to cry even more. “Aigoo.. Our lady spring, stop blessing us with your hot spring water.” Dara chided  playfully. “I’m just so touched.” Bom was spluttering as she spoke, causing the girls even more.

As she pushed open the door of her main dressing room, she giggled as she took in the hilarious scene. Two tall handsome men, was bouncing to and fro, their finger pointed at each other in a mock fighting stance. “What’s going on oppas?” Minzy asked as she witnessed their ridiculous behaviour.

“Don’t you dare to do anything rash, Choi Seung Hyun!” Seven threatened, “Your secret is with me.”

“But you already did something rash, Choi Dong Wook hyung!” Top threatened, “I’m going to tell Byul unnie about this.”

“Hah. My lady already knows. She isn’t as petty as you.” Seven retorted.

“Oppa, Tabi, what are you two talking about?” Bom was bewildered.

Realising Bom was looking at them, Top stopped whatever he was doing and went over to hug Bom. “ You did great just now. Congrats.”

Top turned and walked towards the door, leaving Bom standing there , the girls and Seven all speechless.

 

“Where are you going?” Seven shouted.

“To ask Sangjangnim to make me a ‘When I can’t rap’” Top said.

 


Hello. I know the timeline is not according to real events for this chapter, but I couldn't resist after watching Se7en and Bom's When I can't sing. So in love with it! So this pops up in my head. Just when I'm wondering how I should continue. kekeke..I'm going to post this eagerly without proofreading, will do it this coming week.Once again, thanks for reading. :)