Bom thinks...

Alien Couple's Tug-O-War Of Emotions

In Twitterverse:

Top4eva says:

OMO OMO! #ninjatop spent the night clubbing in Singapore!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellyeahtabi says:

Is TOP still in SG? How come he didn’t go back with Bigbang and 2NE1?#ninjatop

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ChoomTabi says:

@Hellyeahtabi Yea!Precisely! How come he didn’t go back with BOM? Can’t believe he actually went clubbing.#ninjatop

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom harrumphed as she read the “Ninja Top” tweets trending in the world of twitter. Apparently, the loyal VIPS and Blackjacks immediately spotted the MIA-ed Gdragon and TOP. They managed to uncover their whereabouts. Gdragon was out devouring the famous chilli crab with the crew while the publicly known loner Tee-Oh-Pee shocked VIPS and BlackJacks by going clubbing at Butter Factory and Zouk, two most popular clubs in Singapore.

 

As Bom scrolled down all the tweets expressing surprise and excitement over the “godly” TOP clubbing, she can’t help but agree with a particular tweeter named “ChoomTabi”. Bom nodded fervently and thought “This is one astute fan! Hmph! I would also like to ask that ChoomTop why he didn’t come home with us! Not only that, he got his into the clubs!” Bom muttered agitatedly as she punched the gigantic hellokitty on her bed, which not-so-coincidentally was her 25thbirthday present from TOP.

 

After the Korean Music Wave Concert in Singapore,2NE1 has to fly straight back to Korea, for they still got to appear on Music Core the following day. Being the ever nice and caring boyfriend, Taeyang decided to fly back together with them. (Oh yes yes, the no dating agreement, but Taeyang and Dara are an open secret.) That is probably why Taeyang is the only bigbang member that is attached, Bom told herself.

 

As she stared angrily at the Hello Kitty, she recalled the night they flew to Singapore. Sometime along the flight, Taeyang had quietly changed seats, ending up beside Sandara and the two cuddled together, sleeping through the flight. Bom can’t help but envy them. She had secretly willed TOP to do the same, but her power was probably not strong enough. That block continued to remain on his seat behind hers throughout the flight. She had no choice but to curl herself up and sleep.

 

Once they touched down, they were busy rehearsing their items and getting ready for the big show. Other than the occasional peaks at him, they practically have no interaction…Until the OH Yeah rehearsal that is. Jiyong had demanded Bom to let him hold her hand as Bom and Top did it during the YG concert. They carried out the routine, with GD circling around her and she flipping her hair over her shoulder as she gave GD a ‘I don’t give a damn’ look. Her unique vocals filled the stadium as she belted “Oh yeah,Oh YEAHH~”

 

Mentally, Bom reminded herself. She had to strut towards TOP, turn his head back to give him her smoldering gaze. Bom’s hands were clammy. She had rehearsed this countlessly in her mind, and everytime she prayed that she will not make a fool when TOP is infront of her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(On the night of the concert)

The stadium was practicall filled with VIPS and Blackjacks. The crowd went wild when UKiss ended their performance, because it meant that 2NE1 is going to be out now. Cheering, screaming and the waving of the lightsticks, the atmosphere in the standium was practically sizzling with anticipation. The fans whooped with joy when the four awesome babes rose up the stage. Everyone was singing along to “Eh eh eh eh eh eh We 2ne1” as the ladies monopolized the stage. Every song they belted out, blackjacks followed.

 

When  their segment ended , she rushed backstage to change into another outfit for “Oh Yeah” performance. She fisted her hands and was punching the air in small circular motion, making “hul hul hul hul” sound. Aish this is even more nervewrecking than her own performance. Finally, the stage elevator rose and her rich vocals filled the stadium once again. Immersed in the song, she flirted with GD and played hard to get as she shook her hips according to the rhythm. When GD led her back to the mainstage, she knew it was time.

 

She strutted towards TOP, hips swaying to the rhythm as spilled the lyrics that were already programmed inside her, she placed her hand on his shoulder instead, and tugged him towards her, commanding him to focus on her. As though there were only the two of them, he bent his head a little, so that he’s at the same eye level as her and he… winked. Bom was take aback and she immediately turned to the crowd and continued to sing the last part of the song. She was so flustered she forgot to pull him towards her for their final pose of the song. Her cheeks flushed red as she heard his deep melodic voice shout out her name.

 

Bom’s face was flushed as she recalled their brief interaction during the song. Damn that stupid alien. How on earth was she going to know what he is thinking.  At the airport, he was saying “ba-na-na” in a silly way as he munched on one while waiting for their lugages to come. When Bom zoomed in on her luggage, TOP already went over and hoisted it out of the belt. Before Bom realized what was happening, he’s already back to eating his banana, an unreadable expression on his face.

 

In their resting lounge, where they waited for their turn to perform, he sat beside her on the sofa and kept teasing her by tugging her funky dangling earrings. “Yah! CHOI SEUNGHYUN, stop pulling my earrings, it hurts!” Bom swatted his hands away as she threw dirty looks at him, which caused him to laugh loudly. Then one of the assistants appeared at their doorway with a box of yummy looking cupcakes, announcing that they were for Bom Unnie, given by FT Island. The announcement caused an uproar in the lounge with the guys whopping and whistling. CL said cheekily, “ Unnie, looks like HongKi really got it bad. After saying that you are his ideal girl on radio, now he’s giving you your favourite cupcales.” A flushed, embarrassed Bom, smacked Chaerin’s arm and said “Yah yah yah, it must be from the whole band. Just an act of goodwill, I think I better go thank them.” With that she left the room in a hurry, with the girls’ laughters trailing behind her.

 

So that was it. After the concert, they packed up and were getting ready to leave, that choom alien TOP suddenly announced that he was staying behind with Ji Hye and gang for a couple of days. Bom didn’t know what to say, her brain was still busy processing with the latest news.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, it was Sunday night, They had finished their Inkigayo performance, coming back with another win.  Finally cuddled up in her sheets with all her favourite soft toys and cushions surrounding her, the frustration finally seeped in. After venting them on the hellokitty, she hugged it and stared up at the ceiling.

 

At this moment, the door of her room was pushed open and Dara’s tiny face popped out. “Bommie, Taeyang wanted me to tell you that Top just got home.”