THE GREEN EYED GUY

IMMORTAL PROMISE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: as for this chapter, the new character that appeared is :

Yui Cordellia ( Yuhae & Yuhee's friends) : she is a year older than them and loves them as her own sister.

As you can see Jae, Junsu, Yoochun & LeeHi appeared in chap 1 too. If you're confused about their relationship, dont worry i'll tell you. Their just siblings. 

 

 

“Fate and destiny go hand in hand. It is impossible to change our destiny. Only the path upon which we walk to reach our destination alters. If we should stray from that path, fate will take control and guide us in the right direction.”

― J.A. Belfield, Darkness & Light

 

 

 

YUHEE’S POV

NEXT MORNING

Before going to our class, we stopped at our lockers to take our books. But no matter how much I try to forget the memories of last night but I just couldn’t forget those green eyes.

 

FLASHBACK

THE BALL NIGHT

After going our separate ways, I find myself roaming around the mansion. I couldn’t find any suspicious person around so I went out to the garden. It was a beautiful night under the clear sky. The moon light was illuminating the whole garden. The view itself was mesmerizing and breathtaking.

‘ever been to a ball before?’ a voice pull me out of my trance.

I turn around to see a young man with glittering green eyes. His eyes sparkled under the moon light but I couldn’t see his face clearly because the shadow of the bush fell on his face.

I didn’t realize I was staring at him till he asked ‘done staring.’ 

‘uh sorry.’ I said looking down.

‘hey its ok.’ He said coming nearer to me. ‘so what you doing out here?’ he asked me.

When I turn to answer I saw him wearing a mask. Did he had this mask on just now?  ‘ummm just to get some air.’ I answered him.

‘if you wanted some air, you shouldn’t have come to the ball.’ He said.

‘thanks but it’s none of your concern.’ I replied.

‘hey don’t be angry ok, I’m just joking. I don’t like the ball either. I’m forced to be here.’ He said smiling to me. Wow that’s some smile...

‘am I that attractive?’ he asked.

‘wha...what?’ I asked in shock.

‘umm coz you’re staring at me from just now.’

‘oh sorry about that.’ I replied by looking somewhere else. ! He caught me staring...

‘hey it’s ok.’ He said. I know his smiling but I don’t dare to look at him.

There was this comfortable silence around us. We didn’t utter a word to each other but we just stood under the moon light enjoying the view. All of a sudden...

aaawwwoooooooooo~~~~~

The sound of a wolf howling made me flinch I jump a little into a pair of arms. Without even realizing I held tight unto his coat, still paying attention to the direction of the sound.

‘umm you’re ok?’ he asked me and I can feel his breath against my cheek. I don’t dare to turn coz I’m afraid I might stare at him again. Is he standing that close to me?

‘umm yeah I’m ok. You can let go.’ I told him still not facing him. This is embarrassing. I’m sure I’m blushing now.

‘uhhh you can let go.’ I said struggling from his hold but without any hesitation he turned me to face him. That’s when I realized that he is just few inches away from me. He was staring at me. I felt like he wants to tell something because his eyes were giving a lot of expressions.

Suddenly he smiled and came nearer to me. Now our nose were touching. I totally panicked. I don’t know what I should do but I clearly know that I should push him but I couldn’t. I’m so mesmerized by his eyes that I couldn’t think straight.

‘you’re cute.’ He said and hugged me all of a sudden.

What the...? Should I hug him back? I asked myself but I didn’t dare to make a move. After few minutes of hugging he released me but still holding my arms.

‘I’ll see you around.’ He said and kissed my nose before leaving me. My eyes widen at his kiss.

Did he just do that? I should do something. Come on Yuhee do something. I literally screamed in my head but my body reacted otherwise. I just stood there like a statue and watch him walk into the mansion.

After a few minutes of breathing in and out, I calmed and started searching for that guy but there were no sign of him so I decided to search for Yuhae.

End.

 

‘yah...*claps* yah!! Yu!!’ Yuhae was waving her hands infront of me. I didn’t realize I space out thinking about the green eyed guy.

‘uh?’ I asked.

‘what are you day dreaming about?’ she ask me.

‘nothing much.’

‘really but why I feel otherwise?’ she ask again.

‘really nothing.’

‘fine if you say so. Lets go.’ With that we took our books and walked to our class. Apparently all four us are not in the same class coz Jaybum, Jiyoung, Seunghyun and Hyunjoong are a year older than us while Yuhae and I are on the same year but we’re not in the same class because our major is different.

‘you girls ready?’ aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter