THE MAZE Pt 2

IMMORTAL PROMISE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : before you guys read this chapter you need have an idea of what's going on so you have to read the chapters before this to make things clear to you if you dont remember the story before coz obviously it is bcoz i didnt update often...I'm so sorry *bows* author's block problem...so i hope you guys will enjoy this! chao! ^.^ 

 

“Real obstacles don't take you in circles. They can be overcome. Invented ones are like a maze.”

― Barbara Sher

 

read the chapters before to understand better...

CONTINUATION...

YUHEE'S POV

Jay and Gd were in their panic state. What the hell is wrong with them. When I turned to the direction of what they were staring at, I had the most shocking view. ‘what the hell....’ was the only thing came out from me.

[the hair color] 

All of us were shocked to see a transformed Yuhae. She was totally different. Her once used to be black hair is now fiery red and not forgetting her chestnut brown eyes is now violet in color. I can’t possibly tell whether she’s angry or that’s just her face coz she looks stunning and ‘wow’ was the only thing in my mind.

 

She walk straight to our table and sat with a blazing stare to all of us.

‘I have a problem.’ She said with her expressionless face.

‘Yu....first, what happened to you?’ I asked.

‘that’s exactly my problem.’ She stated.

‘what you mean?’ Jay asked her.

‘don’t you what you mean me. Listen I’ve been through a lot and I don’t even know how to describe them. Yesterday a lot of things happened and I get it! It’s real!’ she slammed the table when she told that.

‘you do?’ I asked her in doubt.

‘let me finish.’ She said waving her hand infront me.

‘ok sorry.’ I said.

‘where was I? oh yeah. So I get you guys are hunters and there are werewolves and also ummm the bats.’ She stated.

‘you mean vam...’ Jay was going to say it so I stopped him. ‘Jay! Close it! Continue.’ I signaled Yuhae.

‘ok so I really wanted to adapt to all this and when I woke up I found ‘this. Do you care to explain?’ she said pointing to herself.

‘what you mean? You didn’t dye your hair and wear contact lenses?’ I asked her in awe.

‘what!! no! why in the world I would do that? Are you even making sense? Do you wanna check whether I’m wearing contacts? Feel free to do so but explain to me what’s going on first.’ She said with rage can be seen all over her face and her violet eyes were burning with rage too.

‘I don’t know about this maybe Yui know something. We have to wait for her.’ Gd said to her.

‘I cannot go around looking like this.’ She sighed with her hand on her head.

‘you can dye and wear contacts.’ I suggested.

‘you think I didn’t try to dye it back. It didn’t work.’ She explained.

‘it didn’t work? That means...’ Top was beyond shock.

‘it won’t go back to normal! Do you know how others looking at me?’ she asked us.

‘like you’re some hot y chick to be served.’ Jay answered and high fived with Gd while Yuhae and I gave them a killing stare.

‘I meant to say that’s how the boys are looking at you. Not that you’re hot and y or actually you are kinda hot and y... I ummm...’ Jay tried to make things better but it just didn’t work.

‘Jay don’t. just don’t.’ I told him.

‘sorry.’ He said and hung his head low.

‘but you look good. I mean this looks good on you.’ I try to compliment her.

‘I’m already under a lot of pressure because of this fictional and reality thing. Don’t test my patience.’ She told again with the same amount of anger she was already in.

‘ok. Relax. Since when you’re so hot tempered?’ I asked her.

‘I don’t know.’ She massaged her temples.

‘OMG! what happened to you?’ Heechul asked when the vampire clan came to our table.

‘I’m not in the mood to explain it again.’ She said to him placing her on her head.

So I explained the whole story to the vampire clan.

‘oh that means you’re adapting.’ Heechul stated.

‘excuse me?’ I asked him.

‘adapt? Do I have to play a role in this....with you people too?’ she asked him.

‘you didn’t tell her?’ Kyu asked me.

‘tell me what?’ she asked me.

‘not yet.’ I answered Kyu

‘what?!’ she asked again.

‘how am I suppose to tell her the whole story when she faints at the word “vampire”?’ I spoke out too soon because of the pressure they were putting on me ‘opps!’ but Yuhae didn’t faint this time ‘you’re sitting still.’

‘you’re lucky I’m angry and my emotions ain’t going the way they’re suppose too.’ she said with the same rage.

‘am I the only one who suppose to get involved with you people?’ she asked again.

‘no. Yuhee is in too.’ Jay answered.

‘then why aren’t you changed yet?’ she asked me.

‘I don’t know. Where is Yui?’ I asked to specifically no one.

‘I’m here. Heard a lot of demands for me. Oh Yuhae you changed. You look good girl but you don’t look happy.’ Yui made an appearance from no where.

‘of course I’m not. I need explanation on why I changed and why Yuhee didn’t?’ she asked Yui.

‘oh that. I need to talk to only both of you.’ Yui answered.

‘so everyone else get lost.’ She told to the rest of them.

‘oh ok. Bye.’ The guys just sprint off coz they’ve never seen an angry Yuhae before and they can sense that it’ll be bad if her anger worsen.

‘ok girls listen. You are in this and it’s too late to go out.’ Yui started.

‘we couldn’t go out of this from the first place.’ She commented.

‘true.’ I agr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter