THE STORM Pt 3

IMMORTAL PROMISE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“There's always another storm. It's the way the world works. snowstorms, rainstorms, windstorms, sandstorms, and firestorms. Some are fierce and others are small. You have to deal with each one separately, but you need to keep an eye on what’s brewing for tomorrow.”

― Maria V. Snyder, Fire Study

 

CONTINUATION...

SAME DAY

YUNEE’S POV

After saying goodbye to Yuhae I went to my locker to get the music sheets before heading to the practice room. When I entered the practice room, I saw few new faces among some old faces that I know.

‘who are they?’ I whisper to my friend Jieun.

‘they are the new transfer student and they are here to join our music club.’ She answered.

‘all of them?’ I was shocked coz there must be more than 8 people standing around the tutor, Ms. Baek Ji Young.

‘yeah and Ms. Baek seems to like them.’ She added.

‘Yuhee come here.’ Ms. Baek suddenly called me.

‘yes Ms.’ I walked towards her where the boys were still there and their attention was on me.

‘boys this is Yuhee, she’s the main vocalist here among the females.’ Ms. Baek. introduced me to them.

I bowed ‘annyeonghaseyo.’ And they bowed too.

‘this are the new students who joined recently and they’ll be performing at the annual show too.’ Ms.Baek explained further.

‘how’s Yuhae by the way?’ she continued.

‘she’s fine Ms.’ I answered.

‘you should call her to join us.’

‘I tried Ms.’

‘oh bring her here sometimes.’

‘ok.’

‘who’s Yuhae Ms?’ asked the brunette.

‘oh Yuhae, she’s a fine young lady with a beautiful voice but she doesn’t have confident on her voice. She helped us in our last musical. She’s Yuhee’s best friend. Both these girls are multi talented. Both of them can sing and dance well but one decided to take singing and the other took dancing. If you ask her *points at Yuhee* she would say she’s not good at dancing either. Haishh Girls...ok let’s start.’

‘why in the world would she mention all this now?’ I mumbled crumpling a paper I was holding.

‘hey you ok?’ Jieun asked me and I just looked at her, in return she gave me an apologetic smile.

 

 

‘ok since you boys are new I can’t actually use all of you for the show because I don’t really know you boys yet so for this show I think Kyuhyun and Hyukjae can collab with Yuhee to sing as the main event. As for others I have plans too.’ Ms. Baek told us and with that she started to divide us into groups. I was now sitting in between the brown brunette and the blonde brunette. I don’t know why but I’m blushing hard just mere of their closeness beside me coz we’re sharing a music sheet stand.

‘hi I’m Hyukjae.’ Said the blonde.

‘and I’m Kyuhyun.’ Said the other.

‘hello. I’m...’ before I could finish Kyuhyun cut in.

‘Yuhee. We know.’

‘the Ms practically talked a lot about you before you came.’ Hyukjae smiled.

‘she did that?!!’ I was starstrucked.

‘don’t be so alarmed. It isn’t something bad.’ Kyuhyun said.

‘its not that. She likes to over exaggerate things.’ I try to explain.

‘we can see that coz you’re not as pretty as she told you were.’ Hyukjae smirked.

‘uh?’ I’m so confused now.

‘you’re gorgeous.’ He finished his words with a flirty smile.

*cough* I panicked because of the sudden attack of hotness. Damn!!

‘hyung will you stop with your lame pickup lines. Eeeeewwww....goose bumps.’ Kyuhyun hit him on his shoulders.

‘forgive him Yuhee-ssi. He thinks he’s a Casanova.’ Kyuhyun said patting my head.

‘oh...’ the one thing I know is I must be tomato red now.

‘ok class let’s start with the main event song.’ Ms. Baek announced and we started to practice.

 

 

After few fair times of practicing we made our way to the auditorium. I was leaving at last coz I was finding my music sheet than I saw a necklace laying by the piano. The blue stone was reflecting the sun light beautifully so I took just in case someone might have loose it and went to the auditorium.

When I went there I searched for Yuhae first but she wasn’t there so I just go and greet Jay and GD.

‘hello.’

‘hey.’ they greet back.

‘Yuhae haven’t come yet?’ i asked.

‘she’s coming too?’ jay asked.

‘of course. She’s also participating right.’

‘oh we didn’t know. She haven’t come yet.’ GD told me.

‘Oppa you remember the boys we saw at the café.’ i t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter