THE MAZE Pt 3

IMMORTAL PROMISE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : before you guys read this chapter you need have an idea of what's going on so you have to read the chapters before this to make things clear to you if you dont remember the story before coz obviously it is bcoz i didnt update often...I'm so sorry *bows* author's block problem...so i hope you guys will enjoy this! chao! ^.^ 

 

“Real obstacles don't take you in circles. They can be overcome. Invented ones are like a maze.”

― Barbara Sher

 

read the chapters before to understand better...

CONTINUATION...

``````````````````````````````````````^.^`````````````````````````````````````````

PRESENT DAY

‘hey what you guys talking about?’ Top and Hyunjoong entered the auditorium.

‘nothing much. Remember the date Yuhae went on. We were just talking about that.’ Gd told them.

‘seriously? But that wasn’t as epic as the date Yuhee went on.’ Hyunjoong told.

‘exactly!’ all of us agreed.

So few months after Yuhae’s date, Yuhee got herself a date. These girls are in high demand that it kills us to save them from going to the wrong hands.

 

``````````````````````````````````````^.^`````````````````````````````````````````

FLASHBACK...

YUHEE’S POV

Yuhee and Yuhae were walking towards their locker.

‘so what you plan to do this evening?’ Yuhae asked me. ‘I’m not sure. You?’ I asked her back.

‘same.’ She replied then she suggested ‘should we go into the woods or fishing?’

‘you do know I don’t like nature related activity.’ I huffed. ‘but you are curious.’ She insists.

‘so?’ *bang* oh my god I’m so sorry. I didn’t mea...’ I bumped into someone and it happens to be a very handsome guy.

‘it’s ok.’ He said and helped me pick up my books. ‘here you go.’ He gave it to me. I was so shock that I was staring at him till Yuhae nudged me and brought me back to my senses.

‘th..thanks.’ I said.

‘hi! I’m Yuhae!’ she introduced herself out of the bloom and I could only stare at her with my mouth wide open.

‘hi... I’m Lucas.’ He smiled.

‘she’s Yuhee.’ Yuhae introduced me while closing my wide open mouth and turning my face to the front.

‘yeah I know her. We are in the same class.’ He said with a shy smile. ‘we are?’ I asked back and he just nodded.

‘sorry.’ I apologized coz I didn’t recognize him sooner. ‘it’s ok. It’s just one class so I don’t expect you to recognize me.’ He explained.

‘ok I got to go. See you girls around.’ He waved and walked off.

‘if I were in your class I would have recognized him first.’ Yuhae told me while watching him walk away. ‘oh shut up.’ I retorted.

‘come on he’s totally into you.’ She nudged me. 

‘so? I have 99 problems and I’m not adding him to it.’ I told her. ’99? State one.’ She asked me. ‘you.’ I replied. ‘well… I agree but come on he…’ Before she continues someone interrupted her.

‘what are you girls talking about?’ it was Jay and Top walking down the hallway.

‘nothing...just about some guy.’ Yuhae said with her sly smile looking at me.

‘what?! haven’t you learn your lesson from your past?!’ Jay raised his voice a little at her. Uh-oh.

‘huh??!! Don’t you dare remind me of that, Jay! It wasn’t for me but her! Eeee I hate you!’ Yuhae shrieked.

‘oh I’m so sorry.’ Jay quickly apologizes.

‘argh! I’m going to class. Bye.’ She said turning to me and I could just give her a sorry smile.

‘Baby! Wait! I’m sorry!’ Jay tried to go after her but it was of no avail.

‘you had to, right Jay?’ I asked him.

‘it’s going to take another 2 days for her to talk to you back, man.’ Top chimed in.

‘it just came out accidentally.’ Jay explained.

‘that guy didn’t even ask me out. She was just talking about him.’ I explained the situation to them.

‘Oh god.’ Jay huffed. ‘you’re dead.’ Top continued.

‘good luck. I’m off to class now. Bye guys.’ I waved to them and walk off.

 

AT NIGHT

JAY’S POV

All of us went to Yuhae’s house so Jay can apologize for what he did before. Yuhae’s mom called her down. ‘Yu!! Get down. Dinner is ready.’ ‘Coming, Mom!!’ she said coming down the stairs and saw us.

‘hi.’ All of us waved timidly. ‘oh you guys.’ She said with a blank face and went to her Mom to help with dinner. ‘Jay, it’s now or never.’ GD whispered to me. ‘fuuhhh ok.’ I prepared myself and went near her. ‘hey baby girl.’ I cooed while she just gave me a blank stare. ‘the plates.’ she said ‘I’ll take it.’ I said but she gave them to TOP. ‘ok that didn’t work.’ I said specifically no one. ‘oh my Jay, you can help me.’ Yuhae’s mom told me. ‘thanks, Aunty.’ I said placing the food on the table. ‘anyway where’s Yuhee?’ GD asked carrying some cups. ‘oh she went on a date.’ Yuhae answered. ‘what!!’ all of them shrieked and GD dropped the cups. ‘Oppa!! Cups!’ Yuhae screamed. ‘move. Let me clean.’ She went near him. ‘no. I’ll clean.’ GD said taking the broom. ‘umm when she left?’ Hyunjoong ask. ‘around 15 minutes ago.’ She answered with frustration. ‘Girl, we have to go.’ TOP said in a hurry. ‘wha..’ ‘Aunty, see you later.’ I bid good bye and all of us ran out. ‘but you said you’ll clean! Oppa!! Haish!’ we heard Yuhae’s voice behind the close doors. ‘sorry Girl.’ I said and we start running.

‘where could she be?’ GD started to panic.

‘we were dumb enough not to ask that to her just now.’ Jay mumbled.

Just then they see Yui came infront of them. ‘Yui, you’re just in time.’

‘we need to know where Yuhee is.’ GD said.

‘I know that’s why I came. I sensed something off.’ She replied. ‘but I do know where she is.’ She finished.

‘let’s go then.’ All of them went to Yuhee’s date venue.

It was a small café near in the town and they spot Yuhee and a stranger who they never saw before.

‘he’s a wolf.’ Top stated.

‘an un-revolutionized wolf.’ Hyunjoong continued.

‘he should’ve sensed us by now.’ Jay said furiously.

 

IN THE CAFÉ

Yuhee and Lucas were doing their assignment.

‘is everything alright?’ Yuhee asked Lucas.

‘umm yeah.’ He answered.

‘I don’t think so you’re sweating. Should we change seats?’ she asked him again.

‘no umm it’s ok. I’m just going to umm to the washroom. I’ll be back.’ He told her and left.

 

IN THE WOODS

‘took you long enough.’ GD smirked once Lucas came in sight.

‘what do you want?’ Lucas snarled.

‘for you to stay away from her.’ Jay said reaching his weapon.

‘I haven’t done anything to her yet.’ Lucas smirked.

‘you telling us you have no intention to do anything to her?’ Yui asked.

‘yet.’ He sneered.

‘you do know how this is going to end, right?’ 

‘you think by killing me this will stop? Hah as long as they’re in their vulnerable state none of this will stop.’ He continued.

‘He’s talking way too much than the last one.’ GD remarked.

‘let’s get down to business boys I don’t have all night.’ Lucas said getting ready to transform.

With that there were thunders and storms around in the woods and Yuhee was left stranded alone in the café and Yuhae got hurt while cleaning the glass.

‘oh it looks like it’s going to rain, Mom.’ Yuhae said while her mom helps her with her wound.

‘it sure does.’ Her mom said smiling. ‘want some fruits?’ she asked after wrapping the wound.

‘ok.’ Yuhae smiled.

 

AT SCHOOL

Yuhae saw Yuhee walking down the hallway aimlessly and almost hit the locker.

‘yah!’ Yuhae pulled her before she does.

‘oh. Morning.’ She mumbled.

‘umm Morning. What happened? You’re walking without direction.’ Yuhae asked.

‘what do you think?’ she asked her back.

‘Lucas?’ Yuhae guessed.

‘yeah at least yours told you to go back but mine left me stranded in the café alone. You know how humiliating that was?!’ Yuhee breaks out.

‘omo Yuhee-ah…’ Yuhae hugged her.

‘that guy is a bigger jerk but I thought you say you don’t like him tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter