THE STORM Pt 2

IMMORTAL PROMISE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“There's always another storm. It's the way the world works. snowstorms, rainstorms, windstorms, sandstorms, and firestorms. Some are fierce and others are small. You have to deal with each one separately, but you need to keep an eye on what’s brewing for tomorrow.”

― Maria V. Snyder, Fire Study

 

CONTINUATION...

THE NEXT MORNING

AUTHOR’S POV

‘ouhhhhhaaaa~~ I’m sleepy...’ Yuhae was yawning.

‘oh my baby is sleepy...’ Yuhee pat her head.

‘don’t baby me. It’s your fault I’m sleepy.’ She said pushing off Yuhee’s hand.

‘ok sorry. So what you have today?’

‘hmm today I have dance practice because we have to prepare for the annual show. You?’ Yuhae asked Yuhee.

‘me too. I have singing practice. The song is not my type but what to do I have no choice.’ Yuhee sighed.

‘hehehe relax Yu. You can do it.’ Yuhae said with a fighting sign.

‘thanks.’

‘oh look at the time! I have to go to the dance studio.’ Yuhae said.

‘oh ok. Hey Yuhae don’t forget to come later to the auditorium.’ Yuhee said as she waved to Yuhae.

‘oh ok. Sure. Bye Yu!’ She said with a ‘ok’ sign.

With that both Yuhee and Yuhae went in opposite direction.

 

AT THE DANCE STUDIO

YUHAE’S POV

Yuhae was practicing with all the other students for their dance routine.

‘ok class take 5!’ the tutor,Ms.Park Ji Young a.k.a Kahi said to our class.

‘fuhh that was tiring.’ I told Min Ji, my friend.

‘true that.’ Min Ji nodded.

Then came in 12 new faces into the studio.

‘you boys are?’ Ms.Kahi asked the new students.

‘we are the new transfer students. We want to join the dance club.’ Said the one who wore a red cap.

‘ok introduce yourself first then I’ll see what you can do.’ Said Ms.Kahi.

‘I’m Suho.’

‘I’m Kai.’

‘I’m Sehun.’

‘I’m Baekhyun.’ Said the one with the red cap.

‘I’m Chanyeol.’

‘I’m D.O.’

‘I’m Tao.’

‘I’m Chen.’

‘I’m Lay.’

‘I’m Xiumin.’

‘I’m Kris.’

‘and I’m Luhan.’

‘ok boys! Let me see you dance.’ Ms.Kahi said signaling them the dance floor while the other students gave this lingering silence to them. The boys finished dancing.

‘ok you boys can dance pretty well. You can join.’ Ms.Kahi said to them. ‘ok there’s only 5 minutes left from your break kids. Welcome the new kids and be nice. We’ll start in a while.’ With that the tutor left us to get her drinks.

‘hey I’ll be getting something to drink.’ Min Ji told me.

‘ok.’ I nodded. Then my phone rang. After answering the phone, I thought my friend came back so I tapped the person beside me without even turning towards the person.

‘hey you know...opps sorry I thought it was my friend.’ I apologize to the tall blonde guy beside me.

‘it’s ok.’ He smiled.

‘hello I’m Yuhae, Park Yuhae.’ I introduced myself.

‘hi. I’m Kris.’ The guy said.

‘hmmm....’ I looked at him hesitating to ask him.

‘what?’ he asked.

‘huhhhh if you don’t mind can I ask you something?’ I asked him.

‘sure.’ He smiled I think coz it looked like that.

‘is that your real name?’ I asked him.

‘uh no my real name is Wu Yi Fan but you can call me Kris.’ He said.

‘no actually I prefer real names than nicknames. So you won’t mind me calling you Yi Fan right?’ I smiled.

‘yeah sure.' He agreed.

‘thanks.’

‘ok kids. Let’s start.’ Just then the tutor came in.

 

Then we started practicing. There were few new routines since we are going to perform in our annual show.

‘ok kids. There’s a routine I need paired dancers. So if all of you could stand in a line, I can pair you up according to your heights.’ Ms.Kahi said.

‘wow! Kris right...you are too tall son.’ She said. ‘hmmm let me see who can I pair you with?’

‘got it. Yuhae, you go with Kris since you’re the tallest among the girls.’ Ms.Kahi pointed at me.

‘but Miss I’m not that tall. Look at him, he’s like a pole. Even I have to look at him like this.’ I said looking up to Kris.

‘that’s why I paired you up. Even you are at his shoulder level just imagine the others.’ Ms.Kahi said to me and continued pairing up the others.

‘what you eat Yi Fan until you grow like this? Fertilizers?’ I asked Kris looking up to him which cause Lay and Luhan to laugh coz they were standing near us.

‘uh sorry. Genes I guess.’ Kris answered scratching his nape.

‘ouch my neck. If I keep looking up to you I’ll lose my neck one day. But I can’t look at you from my level also coz I’ll be talking with your shoulders then.’ I pouted.

‘umm I can scout down a bit when you’re talking.’ Kris told me.

‘you better.’ I said.

Then the dance routine for paired started and the class ended at 3 something.

‘ok kids. Be sure you guys practice hard. It’s a big annual show. Take care. You can leave now.’ Ms.Kahi said.

‘huh...today was so tiring...’ I told Min Ji while wiping my face with a towel.

‘true.’ Min Ji agreed.

‘hey what time is it?’ I asked her.

‘hmmm 3.30pm...’ she answered.

‘what?!! Damn I’m late! She’s gonna kill me. See you.’ I said grabbing my bag and rushed to the door.

‘hey going somewhere?’ Kris called me before I could leave.

‘yeah I have to meet my friend. She’ll kill me if I didn’t go.’ I answered.

‘oh...’ Kris was hesitating.

‘is there anything you want to tell me, Yi Fan?’ I asked him.

‘no...umm can I know where are you going?’ he asked me.

‘auditorium. To see them practicing for the show. Wanna follow?’ I asked him.

‘no its ok.’ Kris answered with a forced smile.

‘ok bye Yi Fan. Bye boys.’ I said while leaving.

‘wai..wait! if I follow, can they follow too?’ he hesitated.

‘Sure. why not.’ I answered with a smile.

‘ok then we’ll follow you.’ He said.

‘ok cool. Let’s go. Bye Miss.’ I greeted the tutor before leaving.

While we were walking towards the auditorium, there were a lot people greeting me.

‘seems like you have a lot of friends here.’ Lay said to me.

‘hmmm I like having friends just like you boys. We’re friends right?’ I asked them back.

‘yeah.’ They said with a smile.

‘cool.’ I smiled back. ‘hey I have something to ask you boys, the names you told just now was it your real names?’

‘ummm some of us were, some of us weren’t. why?’ Kai asked.

‘she doesn’t prefer nicknames.’ Kris answered for me.

‘oh that’s ok. We’ll tell you our real name then.’ So Suho, Xiumin, DO, Lay, Chen and Kai told me their real name while others remain the same.

We chit chat till we reach the auditorium. Those boys were really friendly. Then we entered the auditorium.

 

 

‘hmmm where is she?’ I was looking for Yuhee and found Jay and Jiyoung a.k.a GD Oppa on the seats near the stage and motioned the boys to follow me. ‘Come on.’

‘hello Oppa.’ I greeted them.

‘Ah you came.’ Said Jay.

‘hmm. Where’s Yuhee?’ I asked.

‘there.’ GD pointed to the stage and I saw Yuhee getting ready to rehearse her song.

‘ok. Oppa, here are my new friends.’ I pointed to the 12 boys behind me.

‘annyeong.’ Jay and GD greeted them.

‘annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim.’ The 12 boys bowed to them.

‘nah no need to be formal with these faces.’ I said to the 12 boys.

‘yah!’ both Jay and GD retorted.

‘hehehe...so this is YiFan, Yixing, ZiTao, JonGDae, MinSeok, LuHan, JongIn, JoonMyeon, KyungSoo, ChanYeol, BaekHyun and SeHun.’ I introduced the boys. Both Jay and GD looked stunned.

‘wow she do remember.’ Mumbled Sehun to Tao.

‘she wasn’t joking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter