THE MAZE Pt 1

IMMORTAL PROMISE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : before you guys read this chapter you need have an idea of what's going on so you have to read the chapters before this to make things clear to you if you dont remember the story before coz obviously it is bcoz i didnt update often...there will be few part in this chapter too...I'm so sorry *bows* brain freeze problem...so i hope you guys will enjoy this! chao! ^.^ 

 

 

“Real obstacles don't take you in circles. They can be overcome. Invented ones are like a maze.”

― Barbara Sher

 

read the chapter before to understand better...

 

DONGHAE’S POV

I brought her home and placed her on the bed. I couldn’t help but feel guilty. According to Leeteuk hyung I’m supposed to be her soulmate and I couldn’t even sense that she was in danger. I felt worse. So I held her hands and...

‘Yuhae-ah I’m so sorry. I really don’t deserve you. As your mate I should’ve watch you closer and protect you but I failed. I’m really so sorry. I promise I’ll protect you with my life in future. I promise you, I do. Coz I... I need you.’ After I said those words I heard a gasp.

‘Yuhae-ssi...’

‘what?? What do you mean by mate? What do you mean by you need me? Who are you? Wait. I think I’ve seen you before. Ah you’re the guy that broke the glass with your hands that day. Oh how’s your hand?’ she asked me.

‘huh?’

‘answer me.’ She asked again.

‘to which question? You asked a lot.’ I chuckled.

‘Oh. You know what I don’t know. I don’t know whether I want to know the answers to the questions I asked or the questions inside my head or to the questions of what I experienced just now. Did I experience it or was it just a dream?’ she paused and looked at me. ‘It wasn’t a dream, right? Coz I can feel the pain.’

‘no.’ I answered.

‘what! You mean what I saw was real. There are werewolves and....’ she stopped ‘vampires.’ I continued and she fainted at the word vampire. ‘Yuhae!’

Just then Yuhee came in with Kyuhyun.

 

YUHEE’S POV

‘she haven’t woke up yet?’ I asked Donghae.

‘she did but she fainted again.’ He answered.

‘huh? Why?’ Kyu asked him.

‘coz I kinda told her that we were real.’ He answered.

‘what!!’ I shrieked.

‘Hyung I thought we agreed not to tell her yet.’ Kyu told him.

‘she kinda heard my confession when I was apologizing to her of not being there for her so I had no choice but to tell her.’ he explained.

‘Oh god!’ I facepalmed.

‘great hyung just great.’ Kyu sighed.

‘*huff* I need Jay here.’ I said slumping on the edge of her bed.

Then we heard a knock on the window. I opened the curtain and found Jay hanging there with Gd, Top and Hyunjoong.

‘Jay seriously! There’s a thing call front door.’ I said opening the window for them.

‘that’s too far. This is near.’ He said climbing in her room.

‘hunters are professional climbers.’ Kyu remarked and I just gave him a stare.

‘she haven’t wake up yet?’ Top asked.

‘she woke up but that genius over there told her the truth and she fainted again.’ I explained.

‘Donghae!’ It was Gd this time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter