THE CHAOS Pt 2

IMMORTAL PROMISE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“There are only patterns, patterns on top of patterns, patterns that affect other patterns. Patterns hidden by patterns. Patterns within patterns.

If you watch close, history does nothing but repeat itself.

What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized.

What we call random is just patterns we can't decipher.

What we can't understand we call nonsense.

What we can't read we call gibberish.

There is no free will.

There are no variables.”

― Chuck Palahniuk, Survivor

CONT...

[ italic : thoughts]

YUHEE’S POV

‘WHAT!!!!’ I stood up making the chair fall.

Suddenly the auditorium door opened.

‘unnie?’ someone peeped in through the door.

‘Yuhae?!’ everyone gasped.

‘was it you just now?’ she asked me.

‘huh?’ I’m still blank. I still can’t believe what I just heard. I stood there like a mere statue.

‘oh Oppa, you’re here. Hmmm all of you are here. What are you guys doing? Together?’ Yuhae asked them.

‘Yuhee...Yuhee!’ Gd was pulling my hands bringing me back from my thoughts.

‘uh?’ I looked at them. They were giving me signs asking me to help them and I turn to the direction they were eyeing and it was Yuhae standing beside me. What the hell is she doing here!!???

‘what are you doing here?’ I asked her.

‘oh I was waiting for you at my class but you didn’t come so I thought I would come and see you at the music room. I was passing by this way and I heard a scream from here. Was it you just now?’ Yuhae explained and asked me.

‘me what?’ I asked her back.

‘the scream?’ she asked again.

‘scream? Did I scream?’ I turn to those idiots in front me and asking them almost inaudibly. Most of them were nodding. Oh god!

‘it wasn’t me.’ I told her.

‘oh ok. If you say so. So what are you guys doing here? You didn’t answer me yet.’ She asked. For once can she not ask questions! Argh!

‘Yuhae let’s go.’ I told straight turning to her face coz I didn’t have the need to look at the other’s faces nor talk to them. As unbelievable the truth seems to me. I’m angry on them for hiding it from me especially Jay,Gd,Top and Hyunjoong!!

‘hmm ok. What about them?’ she asked pointing towards them.

‘they’re not coming with us. Let’s go.’ I told her still facing her.

‘hmmm ok.’ She mumbled.

‘Yuhee....’ I heard Jay whisper.

‘come!’ I said pulling Yuhae’s wrist and walked out of the auditorium.

I couldn’t think straight now. I’m really confused and scared. We were walking down the hallway out the school. My mind is still fogged. How could they do this to us? Then I turn and saw Yuhae talking something with her gestures and expressions. I wasn’t paying attention on what she was saying but I’m scared that if I tell her I might not see this smile of her again. Whatever I do I’ll always try my best to protect her. But I still need more infomation from those idiots!! Haizzz!!!

 

FLASHBACK

AT THE AUDITORIUM

‘ok go on.’ I said clearly not liking where this is going.

‘this is it. We are not who you think we are.’ he started.

‘uh? Ok so?’

‘uhmmm ok let me start with the information that you already know.’ It was Gd this time.

‘what happened yesterday night at your house was....’ most of them were looking down and some were looking the other way.

Yesterday night? If it’s a dream they wouldn’t know about it. ‘wasn’t a dream.’ I continued his words and heard gasps from others too.

‘yeah.’ Jay mumbled.

‘ok bye.’ I say and stood up.

‘no wait. You need to hear us out.’ this time it was the Heechul guy.

‘no. no I don’t have to hear from you.....you all! I’m leaving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter