THE CHAOS Pt 3

IMMORTAL PROMISE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“There are only patterns, patterns on top of patterns, patterns that affect other patterns. Patterns hidden by patterns. Patterns within patterns.

If you watch close, history does nothing but repeat itself.

What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized.

What we call random is just patterns we can't decipher.

What we can't understand we call nonsense.

What we can't read we call gibberish.

There is no free will.

There are no variables.”

― Chuck Palahniuk, Survivor

 

CONT...

[ITALIC : THOUGHTS] [blue : phonecall]

‘ahmmm I’m so happy I feel like singing tonight. Aaaaahhh!!’ she opened the curtain on the other side of the room and then screamed.

‘what?! what? What happen?’ I came running to her jumping over my bed.

‘I saw eyes! I seriously saw a pair of eyes!!’ She said hiding herself from the window.

‘eyes? Let me see.’ I opened the curtains and checked. ‘see no one is out there. It’s your own reflection on the window. See.’ I showed her.

‘my reflection? Thank god. Hmmm but my eyes are not green.’ She mumbled towards the end and went to sit on my bed.

‘green?’ I mumbled. Was it him?

‘so can I sing now?’ she asked me eagerly.

‘go ahead.’ I smiled.

‘Heart beats fast. Colors and promises. How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall? But watching you stand alone,

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more.’ She started singing.

‘I’ll love you for a thousand years too.’ I said to her.

‘yah I was singing.’ She pouted when I interrupted her.

‘sorry...continue...’ I said patting her head.

‘Time stands still. Beauty in all she is. I will be brave. I will not let anything take away. What's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has come to this

One step closer.’ She continued. It was really nice to see her seeing after so long. Usually she won’t sing if she isn’t in the mood.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

All the 24 boys are gathered at Yuhee’s backyard as the girls’ guards for the night. Some were relaxing under the tree and some were chit chatting. As much as they don’t like working together with the other clan they can’t help it coz it’s the orders from the hunters. And then they heard someone singing.

‘that’s not Yuhee’s voice.’ Said Kyuhyun.

‘it’s Yuhae.’ Jay said while joining them after climbing down the tree.

‘she can sing?’ asked Kris.

‘yeah she can sing, our music tutor blabs a lot about her.’ Hyukjae answered.

Then all of them just stay silent and listened to her singing. For once they felt peace in the cold night.

‘Hae hyung you’re very lucky.’ Kyuhyun whispered to Donghae.

‘shut up will you.’ Hae snapped back at him.

 

YUHEE’S POV

After confirming Yuhae had slept I sneaked downstairs coz I clearly know those monkeys on the tree just now wouldn’t have gone back. I quietly sneaked out the back door.

‘Oh! My! God!!’ I panicked seeing all the 24 idiots there including those 4.

‘Yuhee..’ Gd voiced out.

‘what are all of you doing here?!’ I try not to raise my voice that much.

‘well usually half of them will be at Yuhae’s house, since she is  here now with you so all of us are here.’ Top explained.

‘usually??’ I asked them and they just shrug their shoulders. ‘unbelievable!’. I gritted my teeth. That means they were here from the start of everything!? When was that??

‘it’s for your own protection.’ Heechul try to reason with me. I’m so not in the mood to hear their lame explanation about our protection thingy! The only thing I know now is they had hide more stuffs from me!!

‘ergh!!! I hate you all!’ I just stormed off from them and went back in.

‘Yuhee!’ I heard Jay calling my name.

‘Yuhee-ssi!’ and also some other boys from the clan.

 

ONE MORNING

IN THE CLASS

I still couldn’t believe that I was living among vampires, werewolves, hunters and guardians. All of these creatures exist. I never believed in their existence but Yuhae believed. She always believed there were something more than humans living among us and I can’t believe she was right. As much as she believes in this matter she’s not the type to accept this matter easily.

Just then the teacher entered our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter