THE STORM Pt 1

IMMORTAL PROMISE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

OK first of all a big SORRY for my subbies!! *bows* sorry for the long long wait...to compensate the time i'll be triple updating....so enjoy...if it gets boring on the way dont worry more interesting part is yet to arrive...chao! ^^

 

Yuhae calls Yuhee's parents "Papa & Mama" while Yuhee calls Yuhae's parents "Papa & Mama".

both of the girls call their own parents "Mom & Dad".

just explaining incase it'll confuse you...anyways enjoy the long chaptered chapter 3!! ^^

 

 

 

“There's always another storm. It's the way the world works. snowstorms, rainstorms, windstorms, sandstorms, and firestorms. Some are fierce and others are small. You have to deal with each one separately, but you need to keep an eye on what’s brewing for tomorrow.”

― Maria V. Snyder, Fire Study

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

After refreshing herself, Yuhee went over to Yuhae’s house. They’re just neighbors. They’re parents are close to another because they’re childhood friends and also business partner. So their parents don’t mind them staying over at each other’s place. The concept of ‘your parents are my parents’ is clear in their case.

‘so Papa let you come over is it?’ asked Yuhae.

‘of course he did. He said ‘if it’s my angel that’s calling you, you should go.’ .’ Yuhee answered imitating her dad.

‘aaawww that’s so sweet of Papa.’

‘yeah right. I still don’t get why he calls you his angel when I’m his daughter.’ Yuhee sniggered.

‘hey my dad calls you his princess, you don’t see me complaining.’

‘yeah true also. Are we switched at birth?’ Yuhee asked her.

‘I always had this doubt but our moms *pause* ....’

‘always love us equally!’ they both high fived.

Just then Yuhae’s mom came in with some fruits and drinks.

‘wow Mom! We were just talking about you.’

‘thanks Mama for the snacks.’ Yuhee thanked Yuhae’s mom.

‘no problem. Anything for my babies. Eat up and don’t stay up late ok?’ Mom gave both girls a good night kiss and left.

‘ok Mom.’

 

 

With that Yuhae’s mom left. They were enjoying their snacks and Yuhae start telling her story happened at the ball night. After her story, Yuhee told hers. They were both surprised by the fact both men they met for the first time made the first move on them without the girls concern or permission. The girls doubt that the boys even know who they are either.

‘wow I admire their bravery.’ Yuhae commented.

‘you what? They literally jumped on us but here you are saying you admire them.’

‘you seem to be ok about it just a moment ago.’ Yuhae retort back.

‘I didn’t say I wasn’t ok but still. If something would have gone wrong, we would have been the victim.’

‘true that but something like that didn’t happen right?’ Yuhae reasoned.

‘huh there’s no reasoning with you.’

‘hey all’s well.’ Yuhae smiled.

 

BOOM!!

 

‘what the hell was that?’ Yuhae jumped in fear clutching her blanket.

‘ummm storm?’

‘uh...ok good night!’ Yuhae said covering herself with blanket.

‘hey what you doing?’ Yuhee nudged her pulling off her blanket.

‘umm sleeping.’ She said closing her eyes.

‘I can see you’re not. Are you afraid of the storm?’ Yuhee asked her.

‘hmm.’ Yuhae pouted while nodding.

‘ooowww that’s just so cute~~’ Yuhae pinched her cheeks.

‘Yuheeeee....’ she whinned.

‘sorry forget I said that. Your face was priceless. You literally looked like a lost puppy. Couldn’t help myself. I’m sorry.’ Yuhee said stiffing her laughs.

‘very funny.’ Yuhae pouted.

‘no it was cute.’ Yuhee reasoned back.

‘could you stop it please?’ she whined.

‘ok I’m sorry.’

 

BOOM!!

 

‘you know what I’m sleeping.’ Yuhae said again this time covering her face with a pillow.

‘hey relax ok. It’s not even striking towards us.’ Yuhee said walking towards their room window.

‘woaah! Hae!! Parli waa!!’ Yuhee called Yuhae.

‘what?’ Yuhae said walking towards the window still wrapped around her blanket over her head.

‘look.’ Yuhee showed Yuhae the scenery of a thunderstorm cloud surrounding only a certain part of the fore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter