THE CHAOS Pt 1

IMMORTAL PROMISE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : ok it's been a while since i updated this fic coz my final exam was near but now its over so here you go i'm giving you a three way update!!! enjoy!!! ^^ hope you guys have fun reading it!! of course most of it wont makes sense but you guys need to understand that this is purely my imagination with help from my bestie tho!! so i'll stop blabbling and let you guys enjoy it!! ^o^

 

“There are only patterns, patterns on top of patterns, patterns that affect other patterns. Patterns hidden by patterns. Patterns within patterns.

If you watch close, history does nothing but repeat itself.

What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized.

What we call random is just patterns we can't decipher.

What we can't understand we call nonsense.

What we can't read we call gibberish.

There is no free will.

There are no variables.”

― Chuck Palahniuk, Survivor

 

[ italic : thoughts ]

YUHEE’S POV

AT NIGHT

I was getting ready to go to bed. After wiping my face I threw my towel on the chair where my bag was and that made my bag fell and the necklace fell out, the necklace which I found just now in the music room that I totally forgot about. But it was totally weird to see it shinning so brightly even without the Sun reflecting on it.

Suddenly a strong wind blew through my window and when I turn to close the window I saw a pale unknown guy standing near the window and smirking.

‘well well well....what do we have here?’ he voiced out and started walking towards me.

‘who...who are you? How did you came in?’ I stuttered.

‘I don’t need an invitation baby. Your scent invited me.’ He smirked.

‘get out!’ I shouted and threw all the things I could reach at him.

‘I’ll go once you give me that necklace.’ He said dodging all the things.

‘this is not yours.’ I said moving the necklace near my chest.

‘smart smart smart...aren’t you just too smart. I need the necklace.’ He said more sternly this time.

‘I’m not giving you. I rather throw it away.’ I said.

‘don’t be stupid.’ He warned me.

‘try me.’ I looked straight into his eyes.

With that I wanted to throw the necklace out my window to the road in front of my house. Before I could do that that guy flung to me in full speed and both of us fell out from my room window. I landed on the grass without any injury because that guy landed us safely on the grass.

‘now hand me the necklace!’ he shouted.

‘no! no way!’ I say moving away from him which made me trip and fell on the grass.

‘then you gave me no choice!’ his eyes turned silver and there were fangs in his mouth.

‘ohhhh no. I’m so dead.’ I closed my eyes.

‘you made a big mistake!’

I heard someone talking. When I open my eyes I saw a lot of people standing around me.

‘Jay! Gd! Top! Hyunjoong! Kyuhyun?’ I voiced out.

‘she’s still awake?! Someone knock her out!’ Kyuhyun said to the others. Just then a gush of wind blew on me and when I looked up it was Yui unnie. She can fly??!!!!  'Yui unnie??!!' I questioned.

'she's still awake??!!' Yui unnie questioned floating right above me.

'exactly my point! thank you!' Kyuhyun refirmed the fact that I'm still consious.

‘excuse me?!! D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter