THE BALL

IMMORTAL PROMISE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : i'll do short introduction here bout the character in that specific chapter so no worries...

2 friends name Park Yuhae and Ahn Yuhee.

They have four friends called :

both J (Park Jay Bum & Kwon Ji Young)

both Hyun (Choi Seung Hyun & Kim Hyun Joong)

thats all you need know for now...others will appear later on ^^ enjoy ♥

 

 

“There are no endings for any of us, happy or otherwise, until we die. A fairy tale only ends

happily because that’s the point where the storyteller stops telling the story.”

― Lilly Gayle, Out of the Darkness

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

It was a fine night with beautiful view of stars and a bright round moon shinning on you. And at times like this the Opera Mansion will have their yearly ball. The Opera Mansion is a mansion which gives out a scary aura at night but it looks harmless during the day. You might think what’s the big deal about this ball? but it’s not the ball that’s important, it’s the things that happens during and the consequences after the ball. Now in front of this mansion stood two curious friends which are oblivious of the consequences of their actions.

 

‘wow this is huuugeeee...’ one of the girl gaped open wide.

‘could you not do that? What if people suspect us?’

‘they won’t. you have me right?’

‘that’s what I’m afraid of.’

‘you’re coming or what?’

This two girls walked through the garden and now their right in front of the mansion’s foot step.

 

‘you know both J is going to kill me if they know this.’ Yuhee said.

‘and what makes you think that both of the Hyun won’t if they know this.’ Yuhae asked back.

‘fuhh I don’t even want to think about it. Let’s go and finish the job.’ Yuhee told with that both girls stride to the main door. There stood a handsome young guy who seems to be the butler of the household. They bow to him.

 

YUHAE’S POV

‘invitations.’ He asked and Yuhee passed him the invitation. He did look somewhat pale for a human.

‘hmmm humans uh?’ he asked us with a smirk.

‘excuse me?’ Yuhae asked back.

‘hmmm nothing. Welcome to the ball ladies.’ He told us with a bright smile and bow to us after showing the way in.

The moment we step foot into the ball all eyes were on us. I shivered at all the eye contact.

‘do we look that ‘human’ to them?’ I whispered to her slightly hiding behind her.

‘what? Are you even making sense?’ Yuhee whisper back.

‘but that’s what the young pale but handsome smirking door guy told, right?’

‘can you not bother bout that and appear normal.’ Yuhee answered clenching her teeth.

‘but how?’

‘huh just be a normal human.’ Yuhee said sacarstically.

‘huh?’ I shiver harder at her response. How am I suppose to appear as a normal human. Wait. What the hell I’m thinking, I am a human...psssssh but

‘I can appear human but how am I suppose to appear normal?’ I ask her back and she glare back at me.

‘you’re unbelievable.’

‘thanks for the compliment but you didn’t answer my question.’ I told her. This time she just stared at me and start pulling me towards the drink bar. When she was pulling me I saw a lot of eyes staring at us and did I just see some of their eyes color change? I really don’t know coz currently I’m being pulled by Yuhee and it's quite a distraction to me.

‘ok here’s the plan. We came to find out whether the rumor is true or not so don’t slack off. You must concentrate ok?’

‘ok.’ I said nodding my head.

‘I’ll be going this way and you’ll be going that way. Exactly an hour from now we will meet here again. Ok?’ Yuhee asked and I nod.

‘be careful ok. Don’t talk to strangers. Don’t drink whatever they give. Don’t trust their words just because their cute. Most importantly don’t remove your mask. You hear me?’ she ask me again.

‘yes mom~’ I said.

‘ok good luck!’ with that she hugged me and went on the opposite direction.

 

‘ok it’s now or never.’ I told myself and took off in the other direction.

I try to appear casual by smiling to people who greet me and even to the ones who look at me. My heart’s beating increased at every step I took not because I was alone but because of the stares. When I was roaming around I saw sign which said “RESTRICTED ZONE”. The bright red letter drew me to them. I walked towards the zone unintentionally. The reason we’re here today snooping around this place is about a rumor which took quite an attention at my town.

As I walk pass the sign into the restricted zone I saw a lot of painting hanging on the wall. The right side presented the male and the left side presented the female. All of them had this pale look but they were stunning no doubt at that tho. I was so mesmerize by a painting that I didn’t see anyone coming but suddenly

PAK!!!

I was pushed against the wall by a green masked guy. My eyes grew wider looking at the smirk he was wearing.

‘well well well what do we have here? A prey?’ he whisper the las

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter