The Next Day

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning everyone! Tao, how about pairing up with me today? This time I’ll beat you!” Baekhyun spoke eagerly. Tao got dazed. “Me? You want to practice with me, hyung?” He pointed to himself, exchanging glances with the other members.

Tao was the strongest opponent when it comes to swordfights, followed by D.O. and Baekhyun. Unless he was told to, Baekhyun would avoid any chance to be paired up with either of the two.

“If you want to, sure...” He replied hesitantly. “Cool. D.O., let’s warm up.” The rest of them became shocked. First, he wants to practice with Tao. Now, he’s warming up with D.O.? What just happened? The same thoughts popped into their minds.

D.O. and Baekhyun had moved to another side.

“What’s wrong with Baekhyun today? Suddenly, he’s getting all fired up.” Suho whispered, nudging Chanyeol.

“I’m not sure myself, hyung. He was like that since this morning. When I woke up, he was smiling to his ears. I thought I was the happy virus.” He pouted.

“Do you think he’s gone a little bit crazy? He was pouncing on Kris the other day and now, he’s going up against Tao? Was he having mood swings? Are you sure he’s not bipolar? Or maybe he has multiple personalities?” Xiumin rambled, tugging his arm on Chanyeol. Chanyeol started to feel chilly on his left arm.

“Let me go!” Chanyeol resisted and focused the heat to his arm. “Ow! Ow! Ow!  What was that for?” Xiumin jumped, releasing his grip. “Hyung, you’re just taking a chance to freeze me again, aren’t you?”

“I am not! Unless you want to…” He smirked, taking a step forward. His hand produced a blue glow, ready to get him.

“Hyung, I’m warning you. Don’t you dare…” Chanyeol’s hand glowed with red. “Xiumin hyung! Chanyeol hyung! Will you please stop it already? Don’t make me zap you both!” Chen glared, breaking the predictable fight. Aigoo, these two…

“Alright, we won’t.” Chanyeol backed down. “Okay. Chill, little brother.” Xiumin replied, patting on Chen’s shoulder. They both knew Chen’s lightning was dangerous, especially when he’s angry. Chen smiled triumphantly. It works every time.               

 

Dahye got a message from Ah Young. I need to talk to you. She wrote. Dahye put the paper on the table and faced the mirror while combing her hair. Her eyes landed on her lips, reminiscing what happened last night.

They kissed. His soft lips pressed on hers gently. She felt a tingling sensation, with butterflies in her stomach. She did not move a bit. She didn’t want to. It felt just right.

A minute later, they broke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter