Chapter 6

Love Cook

“Diyeon, waegeure…” Onew asked you.

You wiped the tear away and shook your head, “Nothing.” You replied simply.

“It’s not nothing, what’s wrong?” Onew asked you again.

“I would prefer to tell you privately.” You whispered to him, he nodded, understandingly.

“You all go practice now, I’ll meet you all there.” Onew addressed to the other members.

“Okay… we’ll go…” Jonghyun addressed. All the members walked away, you and Onew went into your apartment, you sat on the sofa, Onew sat next to you. You told Onew everything, about how you got hurt, how Eunjo saved you, and Seowan drove you to the hospital and to your apartment.

“Jagiya, you need to tell me! It’s my fans, so I should take care of them. I’ll take you to work and back here, okay? It’s for your safety.” Onew assured. You nodded in agreement to his offer. Onew quickly pecked your check, you turned your head towards him, his also pecked your forehead, and passionately kissed your lips, pushing you down on to the sofa.

*              *              *              *

“Diyeon~!” two familiar voice said from outside  your apartment, it was Taemin and Onew. You joyfully skipped to the door, allowing the two males to enter. They entered, you lead them to your living room, they sat down on the sofa.

“I just have to change, then we can go!” You informed them. You went into your room to change, you accidently left your door open a crack. When you were done changing, you opened the door to see Onew and Taemin next to the door. “What-! Were you two peeping?!” You yelled in shock. Onew and Taemin’s faces became bright red. “I somewhat can understand Jinki, but… Taemin! I thought maknae’s are supposed to innocent!”

“Mianhae noona..” Taemin apologized. “Are you ready noona?”

 You nodded, the two men opened the door of your apartment for you, then walked you across the street. When you three were halfway to the restaurant, Onew and Taemin stated to lag behind. All of a sudden, the three girls that beat you up, popped out of nowhere.

“Still haven’t broke up with my oppa?” The one in the middle asked sarcastically.

“Why are you still hanging onto him?” the one on the left asked you.

“Also, didn’t we say to go jump off a cliff, I guess you didn’t find a nice one yet, I can help.” The one on the right. She came closer, she put her hand on your shoulder. “Hwaaksan is a nice mountain to jump off of.” She whispered into your ear. You tried to take her hand off your shoulder, but she had a firm grip. “Look here! She’s a bit feisty!” She laughed. “Stop struggling!” She yelled slapping you, the others started kicking you.

“Ya!! What are you doing!?” Onew yelled walking towards you. The girls turned their heads toward him, they froze when they saw Onew and Taemin.

“O… Op… Oppa…” the one that was in the middle stuttered.

“What are you doing? This is not what we expect out of Shawol’s.” Taemin stated.

“Jwesonghapnida oppa.” The girls murmured.

“Ga, I don’t want to see any of you three in front of my yochin (yojachingu)!” Onew yelled angrily, the girls ran away. “Why did you walk so far ahead?” Onew asked you.

“Bula… Jinki-ssi, I have already have been beaten by your fans, and I always worry, also you’re always busy, I think we should break up..” You suggested. You turned away from Onew and Taemin, who were left there in shock.

“Wait up!” Onew yelled, you heard his footsteps catching up to you, he finally reached your side. “Diyeon…”