Chapter 5

Love Cook

“AH!! Chinja?! Wa~! I’m so jealous, I wish Seowan would do something romantic like that to me, but no, he has no what to do.” Eunjo complained. Seowan, Eunjo, and you were all gathered at your apartment, drinking coffee and tea.

“Well, I’m sorry! I’m not the romantic type of guy!” Seowan scoffed. You laughed at them arguing.

“Anyways, you’re officially dating Onew, right?” Eunjo asked you. You shrugged.

*              *              *              *

“Noona~!” Taemin called, running to you. “Come, come, come!” He said pulling you to the waiting room. “Luckily that he’s hosting today! You can put it there.” Taemin pointed to a pile of gifts from fans.

“What about the food, Taemin-ah?” You asked Taemin turning to him, he pointed to an empty table, that Minho had his feet on. Pushing Minho’s feet off, you put the food on the table. You sat next to Jonghyun after putting the food out. After they shinee performed, all the members came the waiting room.

“Sangachugahabnida~!!” The whole staff yelled at Onew. He smiled brightly, especially when he laid his eyes on the chicken you cooked for him.

“Who cooked the chicken?” Onew asked, the staff started laughing, you stepped out.

“Na.” You replied shyly.

Onew smiled, “Gomawa, Diyeon-ssi.” You started to blush.

*              *              *              *

After Onew’s birthday, you started seeing him more. You were going to work one day, when three girls blocked your way.

“Excuse me.” You said. The girls scoffed at you.

“So you’re the one dating my Onew oppa?! Heol!” One scoffed.

“Excuse me, but I must go to work.” You stated.

“Lies, you’re just saying that to go see Onew oppa!” The one girl on the right laughed. She stepped closer to you.

“Go jump of f a cliff!” The one on the left yelled at you, the girls started coming closed until you had barely any room, one girl slapped you, another kicked you, the attacks kept coming at you.

“Ya! You three! What are you doing?!” Eunjo’s voice silenced the girls, the girls than bolted. Eunjo saw you on the ground hurt, she ran over to you. “Diyeon! Are you okay?” She asked. You shook your head. Eunjo immediately called someone, Seowan soon came with a car. He drove you to the hospital, luckily you weren’t hurt very bad.

When you were all bandaged up, Seowan rove you to your apartment, “Rest here, don’t dare come to work today!” Seowan stated from the car window, you nodded and watched Seowan drive off. You took the elevator up to your floor, when you entered your apartment, you sat down against the door, a tear fell. You didn’t want Jinki to find out about the little incident you had, but Eunjo would probably tell him somehow.

Someone knocked on your door, “Diyeon-ssi!” It was Jonghyun’s voice.

“Noona~!” Minho’s and Taemin’s voice cried in sync. You wiped the tears, you stood up and opened the door.

“Diyeon-ssi, everyone was worried about you, Jinki and I tried calling you, why didn’t you pick up?” Key asked you.

“Mianhae, I must not have heard it go off, mianhae.” You apologized, Onew pushed the other members out of his way so he could see you. Unknowingly, a tear fell.