Chapter 3

Love Cook

“Are you sure?” You asked Taemin, he nodded.

“He said that he met a really pretty girl, we asked the name, he said Go Diyeon.” Taemin confessed. “I call him to see if it’s you.” Taemin added. He pulled out his phone and turned around to call Onew. “Hyung, I met a Go Diyeon, we were wondering if it was her.” Taemin paused. “Okay.” Taemin turned to you, he handed you the phone, “He wants to talk to you.”

“Yeoboseyo?” You said.

You heard a chuckle on the other side of the line. “Anyong~!” A voice said.

“Onew-ssi?” You asked.

“Ne? Mwo? Surprised?” Onew said.

“Jinki… You sound like Jinki…” You began.

“Jinki is my birth name, I’m surprised you didn’t know that I was Onew.” Onew chuckled. You handed the phone back to Taemin.

“Thank you from the autograph.” You bowed to Taemin before rushing back into your apartment.

*              *              *              *

“What! You didn’t know it was Onew?!” Eunjo laughed.

“Wow noona, even I knew it was Onew.” Taewoo said.

“Shut up, get back to work!” You snapped. Eunjo and Taewoo scurried away. The door to the kitchen opened, Eunjo walking into the kitchen, a tall male was following her.

“Anyonghaseyo.” He bowed to you. You were surprised when you saw it was Minho of Shinee. You bowed back. “Um, you’re Go Diyeon, correct?” Minho asked you, you nodded. “Onew hyung is talking about you a lot, and I was wondering if you could surprise him on his birthday. Could you?” Minho asked you.

“Sure, when and where?” You asked him calmly.

“On his birthday, at the SM Building, I should go now.” Minho bowed before walking out of the kitchen.

“I meant, what time.” You stated bitterly.

After a few minutes, your phone rung, you picked up your phone, “Yeoboseyo?”

“Diyeon noona, Minho hyung apparently forgot to tell you at noon.” Taemin’s voice said warmly.

“Okay, Taemin-ah, hang up now before Onew catches you.” You instructed.

“Ne noona~!” Taemin hung up.

Eunjo walked into the kitchen, “When is Onew’s birthday?” You asked her casually

“December 14th.” She replied.

“I’m going to take a round in the dining room, since it’s slow right now.” You told Eunjo. You were walking into the dining room, causally asking the customers how their meal was. You walked to a table with six people at. “How’s everyone’s meal today?” you asked. The people turned to you, it was the Shinee members and another man, who you presumed to be their manger.

“Really good! I didn’t know that you could cook so well, especially since Onew hyung met you here, I thought you were a customer he met!” Key exclaimed.

“I know! Another thing that seduced me!” Onew claimed.