Chapter 11

Love Cook

“I got rid of it! Now the only thing left to get rid of is you!” You shouted.

“Me!?” Onew exclaimed. “But we just got married!”

“I lost my job because of you! I never wanted to marry you!”

“Why did you then?!”

“I wasn’t thinking at that time! Do you know how much happened to me?!”

“No! Because I don’t give a damn about what happens to you!”

“Get out!” you shouted at Onew. He went to the bedroom, you followed him from a distance. He packed his suitcase of clothes and other things he needed. He zipped the suitcase up and walked away.

*              *              *              *

It has been three days since you fought with Onew. You finally found the courage to call him, but he didn’t pick up. Then you tried Taemin.

“Noona, what’s up?” Taemin answered.

“How’s Jinki?” You asked him shyly.

“Why are you asking me that? You’re married to him, you see him every day.”

“He’s not with you?”

“I only see him at the SM building. Did you fight with him?”

“Yes…”

“You should go to his hometown, he might be here.”

“But I don’t know where his hometown is.” You informed, Taemin gave you directions to his hometown, you thanked him then hung up. You rushed out of your apartment and took a bus to Gwangmyeong, the ride wasn’t long to get there. Once you got there you immediately went to the address Taemin gave you. You knocked on the door of the apartment. An elderly woman opened the door, Onew’s mother.

“Omo! Diyeon-ah! Come, come,” She let you into the apartment.” What brings you here? Ah… Jinki?”

“Ne.” You replied. His mother called for him, he came to her, surprised to see you.

“I’ll let you two talk in privacy.” His mother smiled, walking into a room, closing the door behind her. Onew walked to the kitchen.

“What do you want?” He asked.

You dug into you bag, you pulled out a paper and a pen. You handed him both items. “I already sighed it, you just need to sigh then I can give it to the government.” You informed him.

“Maybe we should wait, so it doesn’t seem too weird.”

“I can’t wait. I need you to sigh it, I don’t want to be your partner anymore.” You heard a door open, and angry footsteps. Someone slapped you before you could see the person.

“You married my son less than a month ago, and now you want to divorce him!? Why did you marry him then!?” Onew’s mother yelled at you.

“I wasn’t thinking at the time.” You replied facing her.

“Here Diyeon.” Onew handed the paper back to you, he sighed it.