Chapter 2

Love Cook

“Thank you,” You blushed.

“No problem! Anything to help a pretty thing like you!” The man exclaimed. You blushed to a brighter shade of pink. “My name is Jinki, Lee Jinki.” He introduced himself.

“I’m Diyeon, Go Diyeon.” You smiled.

“That’s a really pretty name, it fits you.” Jinki stated.

You giggled, “It does not! Jinki is way much better name!” You confessed.

Jinki smiled at you, “Can I see your hand?” He asked you. You gave him your hand, uncertain what he would, he pulled a pen out of his pocket, he wrote something on your hand, then carefully closed. “Can you ask my waitress to give me the bill?” He asked you, you nodded.

“Eunjo~! Table thirteen wants the bill!” you yelled at Eunjo, who was getting a glass of soda.

“Okay!” She yelled back. She walked swiftly by you. You opened up your hand, Jinki wrote his phone number on your hand, you entered it in your phone quickly, then got back to work.

*              *              *              *

You weren’t sure to call Jinki. You were sitting at home, staring at your phone. You made up your mind, you would call Jinki. You pressed his name, it stated ringing.

“Yeoboseyo?” Jinki’s familiar voice answered.

“Lee Jinki? It’s Go Diyeon.” You said.

“Diyeon, I’m sorta busy right now, I call you later! Bye!” Jinki hung up.

You took the phone at looked at it confused. “Boya?” You asked the phone. It was almost time for Inkigayo to come on, you grabbed the remote and the TV, to your luck, it was already on the SBS channel. It was at the end the G-Dragon was doing his stage, you waited patiently for GD to come on, he performed Black, Who You, and Crooked. After GD, came K.will, one of your favorite male soloists, lastly came Shinee. Onew looked awesome like always, but something was off, you felt like you seen him in real life. You thought about where you saw him before, but you drifted off to sleep thinking.

You woke up the next morning to someone knocking on your apartment door, half asleep, you got up to answer the door. “Nugusaeyo?” You asked swinging the door open. It looked like Taemin of Shinee, blinking a few times, then looking at the person, it was truly Taemin.

“Oh, Jwesonghapnida. I have the wrong house.” Taemin bowed politely.

“Wait!” You called after Taemin.

He turned to you, “Ne?”

“Can I have your autograph?” You asked him. He smiled and nodded. “One moment.” You ran into your apartment and quickly grabbed a sheet of paper and a pen, then back to Taemin.

“What’s your name?” He asked you.

“Diyeon, Go Diyeon.” You informed Taemin.

“Onew hyung was talking about someone with that name, I wonder if it was you?” Taemin recalled. He sighed the piece of paper and handed it back to you.

“Gamsamida!” You thanked Taemin.

“It was you!” Taemin said with wide eyes.

“Me? Onew was talking about me?” You asked confussed.