Chapter 12

Love Cook

“Thank you.” You thanked him, walking towards the door. You did and you didn’t want to divorce Onew. But it was for the best for you and him.

*              *              *              *

“I would like to reapply for my job.” You told your former boss. It was two weeks since you turned in the paper.

“That’s perfect timing, the sous chef just married also. Of course, you’re hired, but as a sous chef.”

“Thank you.”

“And you did divorce your husband?” He asked you. You pulled a piece of paper out of your bag, a copy of the divorce paper. “You can start tomorrow.”

“Thank you again.” You thanked him.

The next morning you got ready for work, then rushed to work. “What up peps?” You yelled as you entered the kitchen.

“Noona…” Taewoo gasped.

“What? I can’t be present on my first day of work?” You asked.

“You’re working here again?” Seowan asked. You nodded.

“But, um… the thing…” Eunjo said.

“I got rid of both.” You replied.

“Well, it seems like you didn’t want to lose this job!” Eunjo exclaimed.

“I didn’t, at all.” You laughed.

“Well, there’s an onion soup waiting to be made.” The new head chef smiled. “And since it’s your first day back, why don’t you serve it?”

“Ne!” You smiled back. The onion soup only took a few minutes to make, you happily took it to the table.

“Noona!” You heard a familiar, voice call from behind, tuning to see the shinee members, including Onew.

“What are you all doing here?” You asked as you approached them.

“We came to eat, what else. The food here is delicious!” Jonghyun said as he put a spoon full of rice in his mouth.

You looked at Onew, who seemed to ignore you. “How are you, Onew-ssi?”

“Moya, what’s up the honorifics? It’s scaring me.” Taemin said.

“He didn’t tell you?” You asked the members, they shook their heads. “I got rid of that and the thing.” You confessed.

“But, you just got married.” Minho pointed out.

“No wonder T-ara made that song, ‘Don’t Get Married’, it was warning.” You stated, which made the members laugh. “I got to get back to the kitchen, see you!” You waved walking away.