Chapter 8

On A Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It's break time. Usually you will go to library rather than eat at cafe. You are doing your Chemistry homework while depend on the book for info. Suddenly, Jenny approached you, "Yuna !" she said while breathing in hard. 'Is she running 1000m?' "Uh, Jenny ? What's wrong ?" you asked.    "Just..... I.... Did you..."    "Wait ! Wait ! Relax, okay ?" you said and Jenny trying to catch up his breath   "Is that true ?" Jenny asked you,   "True ? What ?"   "You and Kris. Lovers ?"   "What are you talking about ? No !!!"   "Then, yesterday ?"   "What ?"   "God ! Yuna ! He lifted up you infront of all student. He with his smile, and you..."   "Wait ! He just my brother."   "My brother never do that to me."   "Then, you should ask him to do."   "Yuna...."   "What ??"   "Truly...."   "No ! Wait, and why ? How did you know Kris ? And how all students know him ? And why if I'm couple with Kris ?"   "You don't know him ? You said he is your brother ?"   "Adopt brother !"   "Then, you should know !!! Kris is son of owner of this school !"   "You liar ? Look, I have study here about 4 years okay ? And that's news I never heard it !"   "This story revealed one month ago, that time you were not in school ! Remember, you quit school for a while ?"   "Yeah..."   "That's time Kris come with his dad and revealing everything."   "So, now what ?"   "Yuna ! Are you kidding me ?"   "What ?"  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter