READ ME

On A Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello whatsup everyone! Especially for those who live in Malaysia, pay attention please. It's so sad to tell you guys that I'm number one hardcore Kris's fans and I have no friends that share the same interest with me. sob sob TT And I am highly creating dreams to meet up with all of you (Kris's Fans) so we can giggling together and talk about how hot Kris is. Andddd, to be said, his birthday is coming soon and for sure he's going to have a birthday's concert just like the past and I am living in Malaysia plus broke as plus I'm not rich as him, so I can't attend the concert. SO WHY NOT HAVE A BIRTHDAY PARTY IN MALAYSIA???

Even it wasn't me, but I want to have a birthday party for him! So, if you guys knows any event about him, please let me know because if nothing, I'm going to make it happen! And to create an event is not easy at all. I need my team :D to help me making this party on fire! 

So, anyone who want to be in team, making this party ongoing, kindly message me says that you interest but make sure you're 18 and above, have commitment, parental agreeing because we might need to meet up always and we do jokes when everything on fire okayy?

 

- I tried to contact the one fanclub at twitter of Kris Wu Malaysia but no ones reply and I don't even know if the account still active?

- I need around 7-8 people?

- Make sure you don't tied with school or whatever, make sure you can make it on 6 November

- If there's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter