Chapter 13

On A Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You were doing your work at library during a break time. Suddenly someone come to you and closed up your book, "What are you doing ?" you ask her. It's Hyemi. "I say stay away from my boyfriend !" Hyemi say.   "Who is your boyfriend ?" you asked, curiously,   "Kris !"   Her answer make you burst out the laugh, "Really ? I don't think so..." you say,   "What ever, but for sure ! You have to keep away from him or I will make you regret soon." she warned you and walk away.   You let out the sigh and continue do your work. Just then Jenny appear, "What Hyemi want ?" she ask you and sit infront of you,    "Just warned me."   "About what ?"   "Kris !"   "You need to told to Kris."   "No ! It's just nothing..."   "Nothing ? Yuna, she dangerous !!!"   "How you know ?"   "She can hired up gangster to kill you,"   "Then what ? Just killed me, I don't care !"   "Whatever, for sure, please tell Kris !"   You just silent and continue do your work. "Did Kris come tomorrow ?" she asked you.   "For what ?"    "It's Parents' day ! " she say and you stop writing suddenly. Yes ! It's Parents' day. How ? "I don't know yet..." you reply simply.   "If Kris come, please let me take a photo with him." she request and you just smile. "I go now. Don't forget to tell him." She said and walk away, leave you alone in fantasy. 'Should I invited him ?'  

"I'm back," you tell and sit on the couch, Jung Ahjumma come and bring a glass of water to you, you say thank you and drink it out. After finished it, you give the glass to Jung Ahjumma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter