Chapter 21

On A Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You rest your body on the bed. 'Where is Kris ?' you say while look at the clock. Already 2 a.m. Suddenly, the door was open and Kris get in to the room. You wake up and walk to Kris. You take the plastic bag the fill a lot of snack. "Eat first. I want to go shower." he say while make a move to the bathroom.   "Oppa..." you call him. He turned to look at you. "Bring that bag and that towel too." you say and he just smile. He take the bag and the towel and get in to the bathroom.   You open the plastic bag and bring out the snack. Two mineral water, one instant noodle cup, 2 cadbury chocolate bar, 1 potato chips, two chocolate milk, one packed nuts and a fews candy. 'What ? Just this ? What are this ? Haishhh, this oppa...' your mind thought. Just that ? You hope for something better since you really hungry right now. You let out the sigh and get back to the bed.   Kris out from the bathroom, while dry up his wet hair, "Why not eat yet ?" he ask you when he see that snack on the table. You shook your head while closing your eyes. Kris crawled up the the bed and sit beside you. He shook your body and keep going until you opens your eyes. "Why ?" you ask him. "Let's eat." he invited you. You sit infront of Kris on the bed. "Oppa ! I'm hungry..."   "I know. Let's eat then," he say and walk to the table and sit on the couch. He the televisyen. You walk to him and close the televisyen and sit beside him on the couch. "Why ?" he ask you. "I'm hungry..." you say while drink up the milk. "Then, eat..." he say while open up the nuts.    "This not enough for me, oppa." you say while take a nut get in to your mouth.   "I know..." he reply,   "Then ?" you look at him deeply. He let out the sigh, "What should I do ? All restaurant are closed." he say.   "Here... Don't have a street like a Korea ? Like a JongMyeon street that sell a lots of food in the midnight."   "Don't have..." he reply softly.   "If like that, it's okay." you say and drink the milk.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter