Chapter 16

On A Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You wake up when it's exactly 5 p.m. You wash your face and go to kitchen. Jung Ahjumma was there, doing something. "Ahjumma..." you call her. "Ah, Yuna... Awake ?" she ask you. "Hmmm... Did oppa have back ?" you asked her. "Yes. I think in his room, maybe." she reply. "Oh..." you say and open the fridge and drink a water. You closed the fridge back and walk to the living room. Turn on the televisyen and search a best channel to watch. But, it's nothing. Soon, Kris come near you and sit beside you on the couch. "Oppa..." you greet him. "Hmm ? Awake ?" he ask you back.   "Aha..."    "Our flight is tonight on 10:30 p.m." he explain to you. You look at him deeply, "Neh ?"   "We gonna fly back to Canada tonight." he explain to you again.   "Really ? Are you kidding me ?"   "No... I just back from buy a tickets." he say and look at you while smile.   "Aaa... Oppa...." you say softly. "Why ?" he ask you.   "Yesterday... I'm just kidding... It's not that I want to go today, I'm just say it only, not mean anything..." you say sadly.   "But, I'm serious..."   "How about my school ?"   "Come on, your school is over already..."    "Aaaaa, oppa........." you pouted him   "Why ?"   "I'm not packing any my stuff yet. You should tell me early."   "You want to go or not ?"   "I don't know... I want but... I'm too scared."   He pull your head and you beam your head in his chest. He touch your hair slowly, "Don't worry. You have me, right ?" he say and you just nodded. "Now, packing your stuff..." he say and you just nodded and make a move to your room.    You beam your body in the bed, 'Eomma ~ Is you really leave me ? Why are you doing this to me ? Did you don't love me anymore ? Why you doing this ? You should tell me if you want to go. Now, I miss you a lot. You make my heart sick so hard. How I'm gonna face all this ? Eomma... I miss you so much. Please... comeback.' you mind say it.   Suddenly, tears come out from your eyes and running down your face. You wipe out your tears and wake up. "Wake up, Yuna ! Wake up ! You have Kris now. Don't worry..." you say softly.   You start pull out all your clothes that ones to packing, suddenly the door was open. "Here... Use this bag." Kris say and give you a bag. You smile, "Thank you..." you say.    "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter