Chapter 6

On A Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Its been 3 weeks since you live with Kris. Kris was really nice and, he also have two maids that call Jung Ahjumma and Rin Ahjumma and the driver Lee Ahjusshi. All of them really nice and unbelieveable, I really loved stay up here.    Now, saturday. Totally free day. Yesterday you sleep so late since you busying finished all your homework. You not mind at all since saturday was holiday, so you can sleep as much as you can, but ! That troublemaker messed up everything,   "Yah ! Faster, wake up !" you take a pillow and put it up your back head to close your ear. "Yuna-ah, wake up !" Kris called you once again. "Why ? It's holiday. Let me sleep a few more hour..." you wake up and say that then, lay back again. "Wake up !" Kris shout once again. "Oppa, please..." you say begging to him. "No ! No ! No ! Absolutely, no ! Faster, wake up !"   "To do what ?"   "To do what ? You asked me to do what ? You got a lot job to do today, first wake up and go bath since your smell really bad and brush your teeth because I think that's smell also out when you speak. Then, wore your clothe then get down and eat breakfast. Then, go out and follow me." you totally sleepy and you just hear like a wind of word that Kris said.    "I explain to you and you ignore it ???"    Suddenly, you felt someone sit on your back, "What the hell are you doing, Kris ?" you shouted,   "I tell you to wake up."   "And I'm wake up now ! Get off me !"   "Wake up mean wake up, sit !"   "How I want to wake up if you sat up me, clever boy !"    Kris sit on the bed back and you woke up and sit, "You ruined my day !" you yelled at him   "I'm not if you listen to me early."   "Shut up ! And get out !"   "10 minutes is enough for you to get ready before I do something else. And you look cute, baby with that hair." he said and get out from your room. You messed up your hair and let out a sigh. You taking a shower than, wore a white t-shirt with a mickey mouse was doodle on it and short jeans pant. Then, comb off your straight hair, no need to put on creame or what since you like the natural beauty. Then, you make a way to stairs and come down to the kitchen. Here they are. "Good morning ahjusshi, good morning ahjumma." you greet them. "Good morning, sunshine..." Jung Ahjumma replied you and you keep smile.    "What about me ?" Kris asked you.   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter