Chapter 23

On A Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You get out from the car and look every angle of the house. It's really huge and beautiful. "Kris !" suddenly, a voice shout. You look at the voice come from, here they are. Half-age womans were standing while look at Kris. "Mummy..." he shout and hug one of the woman. You just smile see the reunion of the son and mother. Then, you look at another woman, eh ?    'Mom ? Did I dream ?' "Eomma~" you say softly make that woman look at you. Kris let out the hug with his mom and look at you. "Yuna ? " Kris call you. That woman just stay still while look at you.    Your tears falling down, it's true ! It's your mom. "Eomma..." you call her again while your tear falling down. "Yuna..." she say softly. Kris and his mom look at both of you, weirdly, "Aunty... You know Yuna ?" Kris ask that woman. "She my daughter..." she reply softly while keep looking at you. "Neh ?" Kris really don't understand. You stepped back as she come near you. Your mom want to hug you, but you push it away, "Yuna... Why ?" your mom ask you.    "Why did... you leave me ?" you ask softly while keep step back,   "Honey... I'm sorry, but I have my own reason..."   "What ? Because you don't love me anymore ? Because you don't need me anymore ? Because I always make you in trouble ? Because my only dad make you leave you family ? " your were crying hard now,   "No... Honey... I..."   "What mom ? What ? You don't know how suffer I am ! You don't know how much I miss you ! You don't know how afraid I am living alone ! You don't know all of that !"   "I know... I know..."   "Then, why you don't comeback if you know ?"   "I comeback. I'm searching for you. But, you not living in that house anymore."   "And you just give up like that ?"   "No... Not like that..."   "Then ? What ?"   "Listen... keep calm, okay ? I will explain to you."   "No... You don't have to explain to me. I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear anything !!!"    "But, honey... Listen to me first." your mom shout and you run away from that house. "Yuna ! Yuna !" she call you, but you keep run away. Where to go ? You don't know either just keep run until your leg were broken.    Suddenly, you stop when someone hold your hand. "Where you want to go ?" it's was Kris. "Let me off !" you shout and pull out your hand. Kris open the door of his car, "Get in."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter