Chapter 27

On A Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Mummy !" Lu Han rushing to kitchen find his mother. "Why, dear ?" Mrs. Wu ask him. "Mummy... I see a girl out from Yi Fan's room. Who is she ?" he ask and sit down on the chair at the kitchen. "Yi Fan have back..." Mrs. Wu say while wash the chicken. "I know... I can see his car outside. But, that's girl..."   "She is your Yi Fan's girlfriend. Don't disturb her or Yi Fan will give you a punch."   "Yi Fan will not dare to punch his brother." Lu Han say and eat the peanuts that's are in the bowl on the table infront of him. Suddenly, you approach to the kitchen make him shock. Mrs. Wu look at you, "Aaahh, Yuna. Why not rest ? Need anything ?" she ask you.  You shook your head, "Just... can I help you ?"   "No problem, but you suppose to get a rest. Where is Kris ?"   "He has sleep already." you say and sit infront of Luhan. "Ehem..." Lu Han trying to get attention.   "Ah, Yuna... This is Lu Han, Kris's brother." Mrs. Wu say introduce Lu Han to you, you nodded and bow, "Yes, Kris already told to me." you reply.   "What did he say ? I'm a bad brother who are always bullying him?" Lu Han trying to have a conversation with you.   "No... He just say that he have one and only good brother who are manage a school at China right now. That's all." you explain.    "Oh mummy, see what your son have done ? He tell everything about our family."   "No... Not all. Only a certain. About the school, I meet Mr. Wu at school on a Parents' Day, so he introduce me to Mr. Wu. That's why I know." you explain. Oh my god ? Did Lu Han didn't like you ?  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter