Chapter 11

On A Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You were at somewhere that you don't know. Where everybody ? You keep walk and walk until you meet someone, "Kris, is that you ?" you asked trying to avoid the gazing light. "It's me, your mom." that voice reply softly, "Mom ?" you asked once again, seems like it's hard to believe. You come near and see your mom. It's truly mom ! You give a hug while crying, and she hug you back. "Mom... Where are you going before this ? I was alone... I miss you, mom..." you asked after the hug is gone. "I'm sorry... I miss you too..." your mom replied. "What happen mom ?" you asked once again, "I'm sorry," your mom just replied that. "It's okay, mom... As long as you have back, don't leave me again..."   "I'm sorry, honey... I need to go..."   "Where ? Please... don't leave me again..."   "Sorry, dear... But, I have to go..." your mom slowly walk away while looking at you,   "Mom... no !!!" you try to caught your mom's hand, but can't.   "Mom !!! Please... Don't leave me !" you shouted and your mom slowly missing away,    "Mom !!!!!! No...... Mom !!!" your were crying so hard...   "Yuna ! Yuna !" you hear someone call your name, and you know that's is Kris,   "Kris... My mom... Please... Help me !!!" you begging to Kris while crying,   "Hey ! Yuna ! Wake up ! What are you talking about ?"    "Get my mom for me !!! Help me, Kris ! Please..." you beg again. Kris shook your body, "Hey ! Wake up !" Kris shouted to you make your eyes open immediately. You look at Kris and you hug him tightly while crying. "Hey, what happen ?" Kris asked you and hug you back,   "My mom...  I want my mom..." you say while crying so hard,   "Alright, alright, we will find your mom, okay ?" Kris said,   "Please... help me...."   "I'll help you... Don't cry..."   "I want my mom..."    "We will find your mom later, okay ? Enough......" Kris said and touch your hair,    "I WANT MY MOM ! NOW ! I SAY HELP ME !!!" you yelled at Kris.    "I know ! Stop crying, okay ? I'll help you..." Kris reply to you and hug you tightly...   "Mommy ~" you cry so hard this time while calling your mom,   "Yuna..." Kris call you, but you ignore it. You keep crying and calling your mom,   "Yuna... Listen to me..." Kris said again, and you ignore it again and keep crying,   "YUNA ! I SAY ENOUGH !" Kris shouted make you shock and slowly stop crying and not calling your mom anymore...   "I'm sorry, okay ? I say enough... Don't cry anymore..." Kris say and you send him a glare and let out the hug   "I WANT MY MOM ! I SAY HELP ME BUT YOU KEEP TOLD ME TO STOP CRYING !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter