My Heart Skipped a Beat

He's My Teacher

He was staring at me, standing with both hands in either side of his pocket and his eyes glued to mine. I bit my bottom lip and he heaved a great sigh, showing great irritation. He walks closer to me, takes my wrist in his tight grip. He looks down at me, his face dangerously close to mine.

“Min R--- . . . Oh” Kim’s sudden appearance shocked both me and Mr. Cho

He looks at me again, “Let’s talk later, Ms. Lee” he says and walks away, walking towards his hotel room and closes the door behind him

My heart was pounding and my legs turned into Jell-O. I thought I would get a decent answer, but I was greatly wrong.

“Min Ri . . . What was that all about?” Kim asks, walking towards me

I shake my head, ”Nothing. Come on, I want ice cream” I say with a fakest smile I’ve ever flashed and we walk back inside the hotel room.

“Min Ri, what happened?” Min Ra asks

I shake my head, “Nothing. Can I have ice cream?” then she hands me the tub and a spoon

  Min Hee looks at me with great doubt, “Min Ri, tell us, what happened?” Min Hee asks

I sigh, “I know I shouldn’t assume but can you blame me?” I say

“What do you mean?” Kim asks and she sits next to me

I heaved another heavy sigh, “This” I raise the dream catcher

“So?” Min Hee asks

“This was in front of our door last night. It was addressed for me and I thought it came from Minho but . . .” I trailed off. I didn’t want my friends to think that a teacher likes me

“Mr. Cho gave that” Min Hee says

My eyes widened, “How did you know?” I ask

She shrugs, “I saw him place it on your door step last night. I was just walking towards your room to see if you were walking and then I saw him place it in front of your door”

“Why didn’t you tell me?!” I ask

“I didn’t want to interfere. Besides, I want it to come out from Mr. Cho’s mouth” she says

I look at he and she looks blankly at me. I place the tub of ice cream on the table between my bed and Min Ra’s. I sit back and look at my friends, running my fingers through my hair.

“Min Ri, I think you like him” Kim says

I shake my head, “No. I have Minho and I’m happy with him”

“We know you are, we can see that” Min Ra says, “But what if you could be happier with Mr. Cho?”she asks

“What? He’s my teacher! It’s impossible that he would . . . like me” I have to admit, hearing myself say that he wouldn’t like me, it ripped my heart into two and I didn’t know why. There was this side of me that greatly hoped he liked me. There was also this side that was upset, knowing if this ‘thing’ I have for Mr. Cho gets any more serious, I would end up hurting Minho.

“Why would you think that? You’re so damn good-looking” Min Ra says

“That’s not what I meant. I mean, I’m sure he knows his limits. He’s a teacher and I’m his student” I explain

“What if he doesn’t know his limits?” Min Hee asks

“He should” I say

 

We were on our way to the lobby and saw the students huddled up in circles. There was no sign of the teachers, and when I mean that, I mean Mr. Cho. I was a little dismayed when I didn’t see him in the lobby. I guess I was getting used to always making eye contact with his hypnotic eyes. I bite my lip and look at the crowd of students, hoping to see Mr. Cho.

“Hey, babe” Minho kisses my cheek

“Hey” I say weakly

He looks down at me, “What’s wrong?” he asks

I shake my head and flash a smile, “Nothing”

The students suddenly kept quiet as the fourteen new faculty members were standing in front. Their arms clasped behind them as they looked at us, expecting us to look at them. Minho and I keep quiet and I scan the group of men standing in front of us, I was looking for Mr. Cho. I see his eyes and he sees mine, he flashes a victory smirk. I bite my lip and look down at the floor and cling onto Minho’s arm.

“Students, as you can all see, the weather is not good today, in fact, worse than yesterday. The faculty was decided to give you another free day. We expect the weather tomorrow will be better and we can resume our tour” Mr. Choi says with his most authoritative tone

We all cheer, “You are allowed to roam around the hotel mall. No bars, smoking or late night parties. I know students at Kyunghee University are disciplined. We trust that you use your senses and avoid being reckless” Mr. Heechul says

“Ne” we all answer

“You are all dismissed” the teachers start walking away and with one last glance and Mr. Cho finds my eyes and smiled at me. I smiled at him and I don’t know why I felt so happy when we met eyes. There was that familiar feeling of happiness that travelled through my veins when he looked at me.

“What do you want to do, babe?” Minho asks, pulling me away from my thoughts

I look up at him, “Oh . . . maybe . . . shopping? I need new jeans” I say

He nods, “Okay. Let’s go?”

We walk towards the hotel mall hand in hand along with the other student. We made a stop at UCC and went for coffee and cake. Then, Minho and I went by Guess and Forever 21 to get me a  new pair of jeans and a dress.

“Do I look good?” I ask, looking at myself in the mirror

“You look good, babe, but don’t you think that dress is too short?” he asks

“Is it?” I ask then through the mirror I saw Mr. Cho looking at me, smiling 

I turn to see if he really was there and to my dismay, I see no one except the students and other guests of the hotel picking up clothes. I turn again and breathed in sharply. I swallow and look at Minho through the mirror.

“Is there something wrong, babe?” He asks

I shake my head, “Nothing. Babe, I think you’re right. It’s too short” I say and walk in the dressing room and change clothes.

 

It took us I think three hours for me to finish shopping for my jeans. Minho and I stopped by Charles and Keith and he bought me a pair of doll shoes. I thank him and we grab lunch. We finish lunch at around four in the afternoon and we head up to our own hotel rooms.

“Babe, see you later for dinner, okay?” Minho smiles

I nod, “Yeah” I smile

I enter my room and found it empty, maybe Key and Min Ra are together. I place my shopping bag on my bed and then I found a note.

“Rooftop at 4:30 P.M”

I raise a brow and look at my watch. !!! 4:26! ! I run out of the hotel room and to the elevator. I press the button ‘up’ impatiently, tapping my foot and biting my lip. There were a lot of stops on other floors and I was greatly impatient. Finally, when I arrived at the top most level, I open the door to the roof top and I see a man standing with his back on me. He turns and then flashes me a smile.

“You came” he says and I lock the door to the roof top

I walk closer, “Will you answer my question?” I ask

He chuckles and he meets me half way, ”Ms. Lee is always eager” he says

I gulped, “Answer me” I say

He tucks a couple of strands of hair behind by ear and his fingers skim across my cheek, “You really want to know?” he asks, his face coming closer to me

“Yes” I whisper  

He was close, our noses were touching and our breaths colliding, our foreheads touch. He looks deep into my eyes and I look back at him. He smiles and I smile at him as well. I know that what I was about to do was greatly wrong and yet, it feels so right. His touch was soft and careful, like I was a fragile little doll. He kisses me and my heart skipped a beat. His lip enveloping mine, he tilts his head, wanting a better angle and to deepen the kiss. His teeth graze on my lip and I open my mouth. His tongue fits with mine and he dominates my mouth. His kisses felt so good. It was dangerously good and addictive that I was scared that I would miss it when we were to pull away. His arm wraps around my waist and he pulls me closer and I wrap my arms around his neck, savoring his sinful kiss. The kiss was amazing and I want more. I’ve never kissed someone older than me. It was a whole different experience. Good, addictive and salacious. He pulls away and looks down at me, rubbing the tips of our noses and he smiles.

“I like you” he whispers 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!! Guys, how was it? :) Please tell me its good, please? :))))) Anyway, I'll ba updating for one whole day today so expect abour five or seven chapters today! Yey! :))

Tell me what you think guys! :))

To my subscribers, old and new, thank KYU so much for the support :))))))

I love you guys!

XOXO

Comment, Vote and Subscribe :)