Pleasurable Guilt

He's My Teacher

He stares down at me with eyes that long for attention. His breath collides with mine and his heart races at my every move. I breathe out and close my eyes.

“I like you” he whispers

I look up at him with teary eyes, “Why?” I ask

He chuckles, “There are a lot of this to like about you, Ms. Lee. The first time I walked in your classroom and I saw you, it was like everything around me vanished and the only thing that stayed was you” he says

I pull away as a tear left my eye, “Please . . . I don’t want to hurt him” I say

He looks at me, “Do you love him?”

“What?”

“Minho, do you love him?”

“Of course I do! What made you say that I don’t?” I asked crossing my arms over my chest

“If you do . . . You would have punched me in the face for kissing you, but you didn’t. You responded to my kiss and you loved it” he says and walks closer to me

I take a step back and look up at him, “I . . .”

“You enjoyed it” he says, “It kills me to see you and Minho together. It reminds me that no matter what I do, I’m still your teacher and you’re still my student” he says and runs his fingers through his hair.

I sighed, “I’m sorry . . . I need to l---“ “Don’t” he warns, taking another step closer to me.  He looks into my eyes and leans to kiss me one more time. He was right, I enjoyed it and I’m still enjoying it. His lips were plump and soft and warm and wet all at the same time. His hands find my thighs and runs it down to my legs, wrapping them around his waist, hoisting me up. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him close to me. I kiss him and bite his bottom lip. When he opens his mouth I quickly slide my tongue in his mouth and taste all of him. That strong taste of wine was left in his mouth.

He chuckles, “You never fail to surprise me” he whispers against the kiss

“What are we doing? This is completely wrong” I smile against his kiss

“But it feels so right” he say and plants a peck before putting me down

He leans his forehead against mine and he smiles, “Mr. Cho . . .” I whisper

“Kyuhyun. Call me Kyuhyun” he says and runs a finger over my cheek

“Kyuhyun . . .” I say with a smile, “That’s a nice name”

He chuckles then my phone rings. I take it out of my pocket and look at the caller I.D.

“Hey, babe” I greet Minho

“Where are you?” he asks

I look at Kyuhyun nervously, “I-I’m at the rooftop but I’m coming down, okay?”

“Okay” he answers and I disconnect the call

I look at Kyuhyun and he sighs, “I have to go” I say

He nods with disappointment evident in his eyes, “Go” he says

I tip my toes and kiss his lips before running towards the door, unlocking it then I leave. I run towards the elevator and ride it as the car arrives. I was alone and I was able to think and absorb everything that happened. He kissed me and he told me likes me. I was happy and I felt so different. I know I was supposed to feel guilty and to be honest, I was. It’s just that . . . I was happy more that guilty. I smile to myself and bite my lip. My face was red and heated. As the elevator stops at my flor, I get out and I see Minho, Min Hee, Kim, Taemin, Jonghyun, Key, Min Ra, and Onew standing outside of my hotel door.

“Where were you?” Key asks

“I was . . . up in the rooftop and you know . . . I took in a little bit of fresh air” I said

“Well, come on let’s eat diner” Min Hee pulled my hand towards the elevator and we head to the dining hall

We take a table for nine and right next to us was the teacher’s table. My eyes quickly scan for Kyuhyun and to my dismay, he wasn’t there. I felt a little upset that he wasn’t there to make eye contact with me. Kyuhyun wasn’t there to flash his smirk at me.

“Babe?” Minho calls and I turn my attention to him

“Hmm?”

“You okay? You seem distant” he says

I shake my head, “No, I just feel . . . dizzy, but I’m okay” I say and touch his hand

He nods, “What would you like for dinner?” he asks

“Tea please” I say

“Tea?”

“I’m still full” I say. He nods and stands

I hear Key and Min Ra giggle and flirt from across the table. I smile as I see contentment and happiness in their eyes. Then I thought, what if I’m like Min Ra? She likes Key but likes Mr. Ryeowook better? Only in my case, Minho is not a friend, he’s my fiancé.

“Min Ri” Min Hee calls

“Yup?”

“You look distracted are you okay?” she asks

“Yeah” I smile weakly the Minho comes back with food and tea

After the gang had their dinner, we had a little get together time by the pool, along with some teachers and students. As occupy about three pool chairs, Min Hee thought of a game.

“Truth or Dare?” she asks me

“Truth” I say with a smile

“Brave soul” she teases, “Teacher or student?” she asks

“What’s the situation?” I ask

“Just answer” she says

“Teacher” I say

“Oh. My. God.” Kim says

We all turn and see Mr. Choi and Mr. Park Leetuek in their beach shorts. Abs pulsating and smiles that make your heart melt. Behind them was Mr. Donghae and Kyuhyun who was wearing beach shorts and a v-neck shirt. He looked y and tough and young. I smiled and I heard a squeal from Min Hee.

“HOLY ! Donghae looks so hot!” she says

The teachers took a dip and the students all had their eyes on them. My eyes were glued to Kyuhyun who took a seat on the other side of the pool and was exactly across mine. He took out his laptop and smiled at me as he continued to lounge. I smiled at him and turned my eyes to Minho who was looking at me. I looked away from him and looked at Min Hee who was drooling on the half English teacher. I could feel Minho knows something and that idea scares me. I was having thought about what happned and when I do, I would constantly smile then hide it. Minho is smart and he can sense things and I'm afriad that he'd find out at the wrong time. I'm honestly still not sure on how I feel for Kyuhyun. Sooner or later I will kow hat to do but for now, Kyuhyun and I will keep this as a secret. For now.

 

After and hour, we all head back to our hotel rooms. Minho and I were walking slowly, taking our time as we walk back hand in hand. I love Minho and I still do. I always will.

"Babe?" I call 

"Yes?" 

"I love you" I stop walking 

He looks at me with a smile, "I love you too" he says 

I look around and see that no one was around. I tip my toes and kiss him. This takes him by surprise but he doesn't protest. He wraps an arm around my waist and he pulls me close to him. His kiss was different from Kyuhyun's. Kyuhyun's were warm and wet while Minho's were cold and dry. Usually, I would be lost in kiss, but now, I was confused. I know I shouldn't be comparing but I couldn't help it. I suddenly pulled away and his eyes bore confusion. 

"Why?" he looks down at me 

I shake my head, "Nothing" 

"Babe, is there something you wat to tell me?" he asks 

Yes. I want to tell you that I just kiss out Economics teacher and he told me he likes me. I want to tell you that I love you but I think I like someone else. I want to tell you the truth but I can't because I know how fragile you are. I want you to know how sorry I am. I want you to know that even though I like someone else, I'm still here for you. I want you to know how much I love you. 

"Nope." I say 

"Are you sure?" he asks 

I nod, "Minho . . ." I whisper and touch his chest 

"Yes, babe?"

"I'm going to miss you" I say 

"I'll be gone for a while and then I'll be back for you" he says and plants a kiss on my forehead 

Yeah. Minho's coming back for me . . . the question is . . . will I still be there for him to come back to?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! :))) Another update for today! :))) I'm so happy I get to have a whole day to update on this story! 

How was it? Tell me please? :)) To my new and old subscribers, thank KYU so much for waiting and supporting my story!! :)))

I lvoe you guys!

XOXO 

Comment, Vote and Subscribe