I'm Sorry

He's My Teacher

Having P.E as your first class was definitely a wrong choice. It was only eight in the morning and I was so oily and sweaty from the three-round run we did as a warm up. After the warm up we played volleyball and then basketball and I was not good at any sport so I asked Mr. Choi to give me a break after two games. I was sitting on the bench with my water bottle on my hands when my phone rang.

"Babe?" Minho's voice made me smile

"Yeah?"

"I'm coming to school, okay?" he says

"Yup! I'll wait for you" I said

"Babe, I can't wait to see you" he says

I smile, "Me too"

"I'll call you later okay? I'll be taking a shower first" he says, "I love you"

I bite my lower lip, "I love you too"

"Oh, babe?"

"Yeah?"

"Happy anniversary" he says

I smile. He remembers, "Happy anniversary" I greet then he disconnected the call

 

I heard a whistle and I look only to see Mr. Choi signaling me to come to him. I place my phone in my bag and my water bottle beside my bag before standing up and I walk closer to him.

"Ms. Lee" Mr. Choi says my name

"Ne?"

"Is Minho coming to class today?" he asks

I nod, "Ne. He's on his way now" I say

"Okay. Tell him to see me after class later this afternoon. I need to talk to him" he says

I nod, "Ne"

The bell rang and I rushed to the shower, getting ahead of everyone. I took off my gym clothes and took a quick hot shower, scrubbing my body with soap and washing my hair with shampoo. I dry myself and get a fresh set of my daily uniform. I wash my face, brush my hair and walk to my next class. Music was next class that day and all we did was do vocals. Mr. Yesung is s great teacher and this is my first time to actually liked Music class. During my freshman, sophomore and junior year, I would be caught sleeping then I would be sent to the principal's office. My parents would scold me for that because they would always have to come to my school to personally apologize for my misbehaving in class. With Mr. Yesung, music class was super interesting and it me take my mind off what will happen later when I finally have the chance to tell Minho. 

The bell rang for third period and I stood up, taking my things with me and heading down to the Audio Visual Room for our English class. Our English class would be held there today because we were set to watch Romeo and Juliet for our lesson in poetry. I saw Min Hee as I was on my way to Audio Visual Room. 

"Min Ri!" she waves 

I smile and wave back, "Hey!" 

She runs towards me and we link arms, "So . . . have you told him yet?" she asks 

I shake my head, "I will . . . today" I say 

"But . . . its your anniversary today" she stops walking and I do too 

"I know" I say

 We enter the Audio Visual Room and take a seat in front. Mr. Donghae was busy setting up the wide screen and the player. When he was done, he turned his attention to us and smiled. 

"Good morning" he said

"Good morning, Seonsaengnim!" we greet 

"We're going to watch Romeo and Juliet for our poetry research this quarter. I expect each and every one of you to listen and take down important details" he says and switches off the lights as the movie begins. 

Romeo and Juliet is a tragic love story of two young lovers who weren't destined for each other. Two lovers who can't stay away from each other and would sacrifice everything and anything for the sake of one's happiness. In the end, both of them die in the grave mistake of one's death. Love. As weird and unpredictable it is . . . it's still love and you would do anything to have it.

The movie ends as we exit the room, it was already lunch time. I was walking towards my classroom to get my wallet when I saw Minho standing outside my room. I smiled at ran towards him.

"Minho!" I called and hugged him 

"I missed you babe" he whispers

I pull away and look up at him, "I missed you too" I tip my toes to kiss his cheek

I hear him smile, "Here" he hands me a box, "Happy Anniversary" he says

I look down at it, "What is it?"

"Open it"

I do as I was told and open it. I smile at what I saw, "Minho . . . thank you"I whisper

He smiles at me, "The first time I saw this, I immediately thought of you" he says and take the locket from the box and stands behind me, wearing it around my neck and kissing my nape before I turn to face him. The locket was a little heavy since it was made out of pure gold and there was something engraved in front of the hear-shaped locket, the words 'I love you'. I lightly touch it and then I smiled up at Minho.  

"Thank you" I whisper again

 

Minho and I had our lunch just the two of us. We wen to the back of the cafeteria and there, we ate our packed lunch. There were no students around it was just the two of us then. He would clasp out fingers as we ate and he would kiss the back of my hand whenever he had the chance to do so. With ever sweet move he made on me, made me feel more guilty than I already was. I've decided to tell him the truth later on this afternoon.

As the bell rang, we packed our empty containers away and headed to our last subject fro the day, Economics. Minho and I sat in our usual seat, near the teacher's table. Minho clasped our fingers together and smiled at me.

"Good morning" Kyuhyun greeted us 

"Good morning, Seonsaengnim" we all greet in unison 

Kyuhyun was in front and his nose flared up as he saw Minho and our clasped hands on my desk. I turned to Minho who was clueless about the situation but irritation did not leave his face. Kyuhyun ran his gingers through his hair and looked at us calmly. He wrote page numbers on the board then looked at us again.

"Okay, since I need your cooperation in my subject and I'm sure none of you did an advanced reading, I want you to ready the following pages written on the board. I want you to highlight and understand the chapter so that we can all have a productive discussion tomorrow"
Kyuhyun spoke in his most authoritative tone.

I took out my book and started reading the said chapters and Minho did the same. I  could feel Kyuhyun's stare on Minho and me and to be honest, I was more scared of Kyuhyun than I was scared of Minho. Kyuhyun's face was unreadable and if I didn't know better, I would have thought that Kyuhyun was killing Minho is his mind right now. The bell rang and we were dismissed for the day. As Minho and were walking, I asked him to go to the back of the cafeteria with me and he did. 

"So, what's wrong?" he asked as we took a seat on the bench 

"Minho . . . " I trailed off 

"Babe, don't keep me hanging, tell me what is it?" he looks serious right now 

I breathed in deeply, "I love you, Minho, I really do" I begin, " . . . but . . . I can't . . . keep on lying to you anymore" I spoke 

He raised a brow, "What do you mean?" 

"I . . . I'm breaking up with you" I say and reach behind my neck, unlocking the locket and placing it in his hand

His eyes widened, "You're what?" his eye were angry

I bit my lip,"Minho . . . I'm sorry" I say 

"When have you decided on this?!" he asked

"Minho . . . please . . . "

"Min Ri, I've been gone a week and half and all of a sudden you're sitting here with me telling me you want to break-up with me?!"

I tear rolled down my eye, "Please . . ." I whisper, "Don't make this hard for me" I say 

"Hard for you!? How do you think this makes me feel?!" he stood up and ran his fingers through his hair, "What, am I not good enough for you? Who is he, huh? College student?" he asks 

I shake my head, "Minho . . . you don't need to know" I whisper 

He takes a good grip on my shoulder and looks at me with teary eyes, "I don't need to know?! Of course I do! You're breaking up with me just because of this new guy!" he shouted 

"Please don't shout . . ." I beg him

"Tell me . . . Who is he?" he asks

I shake my head, "I can't tell you"

He laughs sarcastically, "This is epic. You know, if you're ready to talk to me in a more mature attitude, I'll be more than willing to listen but right now, I don't have time" he says

"Minho . . . please . . . I'm sorry" I ask for forgiveness 

He looks down at me with pity and scoffs, "Sorry isn't enough" he said and left 

There, I was left crying and helpless as I watch my boyfriend walk away from me. I deserve it. I deserve to be alone right now. I deserve to be left alone by a man who loved me more than anything in this world. I stand and walk my way home. I didn't care if people looked at me while I was crying. All I cared about was Minho.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! :) A heart-breaking chapter for Minho and Min Ri :( too bad they had to break-up, they've got everything planned right after college. I guess that's how love works, right? Love comes in the most unexpected time in a person's life. 

Anyway, tell me what you think and to my old and new subscribers, thank KYU so much for the support!

I love you guys!

XOXO

Comment, Vote and Subscribe