Some Anniversary Gift

He's My Teacher

The day went on like the usual, teachers would introduce themselves and the class will ask personal questions just to avoid official lessons to start since no one, not even the teacher, is in the momentum to start lessons.

Minho and I walked hand in hand out of the school gates. Girls murmured and looked at us as we walked together. He held my hand tighter as we walked passed a group of boys who eyed me and my undeniably long legs.

I smiled, “Now you know how it feels”

He didn’t answer back instead, he just pulled me towards his car and he opened the door for me. I sat in the passenger’s seat while Minho sat in the driver’s. He started the engine and drove off.

“Where are we going?” I asked

“Are you hungry?” he asked not looking at me

“Yes” I answered

“We’ll go to my place. We’ll have Japanese for dinner. Is that okay with you?” I glanced at me

“Will you be cooking for me?” I asked in a cute tone

“No. You know I can’t cook” He answered

“Too bad, I was hoping my future husband would cook for me” I raised my hand where my ring that signified his proposal was.

“I think I need to take Home Eco” he spoke and I laughed

“God! I can’t wait to get married to you” I smiled and played with his hair

“Me too” He smiled

I look down at my ring and smile, “It’s been three months, three weeks, four days, eighteen hours and fifty minutes since I said yes to your offer”

“I can’t wait to finish college and finally get married to you” he said

“An Heir to Korea’s biggest telecommunications company and Dimplomat, it sounds challenging” I joked

We arrived at Minho’s house and up to now, I still can’t get over the fact that he lives in such an amazing mansion. Butlers and maids flood the house and technically, only Minho and his mother lives here. Mr. Han bowed at us as we entered.

“Young Master. Ms. Lee” he greeted

“Good afternoon, Mr. Han” I smiled back

He smiled at me and turned his attention back to Minho, “Young master, your mother called an—“  “I don’t care what she says. Tell the chef we want Japanese for dinner” Minho didn’t even let Mr. Han finish and he pulled me up to his room.

I sat on his bed as he took a quick shower. I looked around his room and it was flooded with soccer trophies, medals and pictures of us. I smiled. I was so lucky to have Minho in my life. I couldn’t ask for anyone else to be by my side but him. I stood up and there I realized that his pictures were JUST the two of us. He had no photos of his father, mother or relatives. Though, he had pictures of his friends but other than that, no one else.

“What are you doing?” he emerged from the bathroom

“! Oh god, you scared me” I spoke, startled

“What are you doing?” he asked again

“I was looking at your photos ... I was wondering, why don’t you have photos or your mom and dad?” I leaned against his desk

 “I don’t need to be reminded of them” he spoke, “Here. Take a shower and get dressed. Dinner will be served soon” he handed me his shirt and a pair of boxers that was a little too big for me

I did what I was told. I took a shower and got dressed for dinner. I went out of the bathroom and there, I saw Minho sitting like a successful businessman with his legs crossed and a phone against his ear. I walked closer, as quietly as I could to him. I gently wrapped my arms over his shoulder and kissed his temple.

“Yes . . . What about the plane for Japan? Is it ready yet?  . . . Good. I’ll check up on the shipment later. Okay. Thank you” he disconnected the call.

I walked in front of him and straddled on his lap, “Look at my baby boy, all grown up and talking about shipments” I teased and leaned in to kiss his lips

I was about to pull away but he held my hips and my nape in place. His tongue grazed on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I teased and didn’t comply. I smiled against his lips as my hands traveled under his shirt and my fingers lightly trailed along his well-defined abs. He bit my bottom lip and a gasped in pain, he took this as an opportunity to enter his tongue in my mouth. His tongue dominated my mouth with the greatest intension. Love. His tongue massaged my tongue and his teeth constantly grazed along my bottom lip. His hands traveled down to my which he squeezed repeatedly. I was to lift up his shirt when his intercom buzzed.

“Young Master. Ms. Lee. Dinner is served” Mr. Han spoke

I gave him one last kiss before I stood up and looked down at him, “Let’s eat. I’m famished” I pulled his wrist up and stood up.

As we went down to the dining area, the maids and butlers bowed at us like we were royalty. I took a hold of Minho’s hand and he laughed.

“You’re going to have to get used to this” he kissed the top of my head

“I don’t I can get used to this” I spoke

We arrived at the table and there laid about twenty to thirty different Japanese dishes. Minho pulled out a chair for me and I sat. He took a seat right in front of my and waved at his waiter

“Get me a glass of green tea ice cream. Babe, what would you like?” Minho turned his attention to me

“I’ll have the same thing, thank you” I smiled at the waiter

He gave us a bow and walked away. Minho’s phone started ringing but he ignored it at turned his attention to me.

“Will you be busy this weekend?” he asked

“That depends. I think the teachers would give out homework this week” I said

“Well in that case, should we reschedule our flight to Japan then?” he asked

My eyes widened, “Flight to Japan?”

He nodded, “Two weeks from now would be our third year anniversary, right? Since I won’t be here, I thought I’d give you my gift in advance” he smiled

“Why? Where are you going?” I asked

“My mother wants me at her fashion show and I’d be attending a couple of meetings there” he spoke

“How long will you be gone? I asked

He didn’t answer. He started at the food that was in front of him. I laid back in my seat, “Choi Minho, answer me, how long would you be gone?”

“Three to four months” he spoke

“What?! What about your studies?”

“If ever things get more permanent there ... I would have to continue my studies there. Just for my Senior year, Min Ri I promise”

I didn’t answer. I just stood up and thanked the butlers and maids and I walked up to Minho’s room. I took Minho’s clothes off then I took my uniform and bag with me. I was about to open the door when Minho walked in.

“I’m sorry” he muttered

“I don’t need an apology” I spoke and walked away

I didn’t bother looking back at him. I walked out of his house with Minho still calling my name. There was no point at going back to someone who was about to leave you. Three or four months is too long and he said that if things become more permanent, then, there would be a chance that he’d finish his Senior year there. That was something I hated, I hate the fact that there was no assurance of anything.