A Sudden Visit

He's My Teacher

I was sitting in my bed with phone placed in front of me. I heaved a sigh and bit my lip, not knowing on what to do.

“Okay . . . call him, Min Ri . . . tell him the truth” I told myself

I took my phone and dialled his number. After three rings, he picks up, “Babe?” I hear him smile

“How are you?” I ask

“Better, now that you called, at least. I have something to tell you”

“What is it?” Please tell me you found someone better than me! Please! Tell me, you don’t love me anymore because I’m worthless and annoying. Tell me you found some girl who loves you to death and you love her too!

“I’ll be back tomorrow”

“What?! How about the fashion thing your mom is doing?”

“I love you more than my mom, babe. I’ll be back tomorrow” he says

“Great . . .”

“Great? That’s it?” he asks

“I mean that’s great! I miss you . . . “

“I miss you too” he speaks in a weak tone, “I’ve been dying to kiss you ever since left the hotel”

My heart breaks at his statement, “I want to kiss you right now . . . Minho . . . I need to tell you something” I say

There was someone talking to him and then he answers, “Babe, can you tell me later. I need to pack my things for my flight tonight” he says

“Oh . . . Okay. . .” I say

“I love you” he tells me

Again, my heart breaks at his statement but I regain strength to answer, “I love you too” then, he disconnects the call

I sigh and place my phone on the bedside table. I lie down on my bed and place a pillow between my legs. I look up at the ceiling and think. He’s coming home tomorrow and I have one whole day to tell him the truth. I have one whole day and day’s worth of chances to tell break-up with him. I close my eyes and try to sleep but there was something that stopped me, there was a knock on my window. I sat up and saw someone by my window. I know I shouldn’t, knowing he might be burglar or something, but I stood up and walked closer to the window and I open.

“How did you get here?” I look up at him

He looks down at me, “Surprised?”

“Yes. How the hell did you get here?” I ask him, closing the window

“The school doesn’t protect personal information too much. Besides, my brother has access to student files. I asked for yours and found your address” he says

I sighed, “Kyu, what are you doing here?”

“Your ignorance disturbs me” he says and sits on the edge of my bed

“Kyu, I need to think about . . . us” I say and stand in front of him

“Have you told him?” he asks, looking up at me

I shake my head, “I was about to awhile ago”

He sighs, “Min Ri, it’s bad enough that I know we’re not allowed to be together because I’m your teacher and you’re my student. I can’t bear seeing you someone else” he takes my hips in his hands and pulls me closer to him. He lifts my tank top, exposing a small part of my belly and he kisses it. I look down at him and run my fingers through his soft locks. He looks up at me and I straddle on his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and I smile at him. He smiled back and leaned closer to me, the tips of our noses touched and I could feel our breaths against each other’s lips. He lips touch mine and we kiss. He tilts his head to the side, getting a better angle. I pull him close and as I do, he lightly bites my bottom lip, pleading for entrance. I grant him his precious wish, opening my mouth and I welcome his warm and long tongue in my mouth. He explores the corners and runs his tongue along my teeth. I lightly bite the corner of his lip, giving him a lustful groan. His tongue exits my mouth and trails down my jaw, then he and bites my neck. I throw my head back, giving him access to my neck as tastes me. His lips find my cleavage and he kisses my there as well.

“Oh” I moan

“God, you’re so beautiful” he says

He lays down on my bed with me on top. He takes my shoulder in his hands and switches our position, with him on top and with me under him. He kisses me again, his hands run along my thighs. He wraps my legs around his waist as he continues to kiss me. He my tongue and we get lost in another heated kiss. Suddenly, he pulls away and looks down at me.

“I’m sorry” he says and stands

My heart was pounding but I sit up and look up at him, “Kyu . . . don’t go” I whisper

He sighs and runs his fingers through his hair, “I’ll see you tomorrow” he smiles and plants a kiss on my forehead

“Kyu . . . please don’t go” I beg

“I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?” he smiles again and exits my room through the window

I stand and look down at him as he tries his best to get down from the side of my house and I watch him run. I close my window and sit back down on the edge of my bed. I look at the photo of me and Minho on top of my bedside table and as I remember that day, a tear fell from my eye. I wipe my tear and breath in, relaxing myself. I lie back down on the bed at try my best to sleep. That's all I could do tonight. Sleep it in and when I wake up . . . I'll tell him the truth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!! :)))) How was it? Sorry for the super super super late update and I'm dying to do another one tonight :)) Tell me what you guys think, please? :) To my old and new subscribers, thank KYU so much fro the love and support!:)

I love you guys! 

XOXO 

Comment, Vote and Subscribe :)