Chapter 7

My 100% Perfect Match

Chanyeol drove the car and glanced at Taeyeon nervously, still unsure of what to do in the situation. He in his lips and coughed, tugging on his collar gently.

 

 

"I'm... sorry Channie... I'm just... I just need some space." She said with her head down, her eyes on her fingers.

 

He glanced at her and smiled, trying to understand.

 

"It's okay... I always have your back noona..." he told her. She glanced at him and scoffed, looking away when she felt herself tearing.

 

Chanyeol noticed and pursed his lips together.

 

 

"Did you.... wanna talk about it?" He asked her after a while. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, shaking her head a little.

 

"It's okay... I'll... I'll just keep my mouth shut on the way, yeah? I talk too much nonsense." He said then chuckled. Taeyeon smiled at him then looked down again.

 

She hated Baekhyun. He lied to her.

 

He lied to her and they've been living together for so long now that she felt betrayed. She felt ashamed since she told him everything about her.

 

Whenever they were together, she didn't mind changing in front of him. She didn't mind looking ugly around him, nor did she care if she farted in front of him.

 

She exhaled and Chanyeol glanced at her with slight concern.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Baekhyun sat on the hood of his car, overlooking the small city, and took a deep breath, hating himself so much, he wished he could disappear.

 

He drove away from Tiffany's place after Taeyeon left with Chanyeol and wanted to be left a lone for a while. He didn't face Luhan or anyone. He just told Fany he was leaving.

 

He exhaled and bent down to his knees while he was still sitting on the hood of his car. He bent his elbows up and cupped his face in it, rubbing it with frustration.

 

"Taeyeon..." he mumbled her name with a groan. He shut his eyes tightly and bit his lips, tears rolling down his cheeks.

 

He messed up. Really bad. And he was scared that he was never going to get to meet Taeyeon again. Ever.

_________________________________________________________________________

 

"Yah, what to do? What are we gonna do?" Luhan asked worriedly, looking at Seohyun who bit her fingers gently.

 

"She overheard from us, didn't she?" Seohyun mumbled guiltily. He exhaled and looked down with closed eyes.

 

"Damn..." he bit his lips.

 

"We have to fix them. We can't just let them be like this." Tiffany said worriedly. Luhan looked at Seohyun and his lips with regert.

__________________________________________________________________________

 

"Noona... I have to go now..." Chanyeol said in his car that was parked outside of Taeyeon's place. She sat in his car still and forced on a smile.

 

"Thanks Channie... and sorry for just forcing you to bring me home." She said then took off the seatbelt.

 

"It's okay." He said with a smile then watched as she reached for the door handle.

 

He bit his lips and shifted in his seat.

 

"Taeyeon noona..." he called for her. She turned back around with a feet outside the car already. He just looked at her and sighed.

 

"Sometimes.... people do things because they care for you. Because they're scared that if you knew the truth, you would only look at the negative things and not realize that they've been there for you the whole time." He told her.

 

Even though he didn't know clearly what it was that happened other than her knowing about Baekhyun's secret, he didn't want to say anything out of the ordinary.

 

Taeyeon started tearing but she bit her lips and quickly nodded, leaving as fast as she could inside.

 

Chanyeol watched her and took a deep breath, driving off.

 

 

Taeyeon shut the door after her and fell to her knees, crying to herself.

 

She didn't know for sure why she was crying.

 

Was it because Baekhyun lied to her?

 

Was it because what Chanyeol said was true, but she was just too scared to admit it?

 

Or was it because she.... inside.... already had little feelings for Baekhyun as well...

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Late at night, Taeyeon groaned in her sleep and swung her arm around to the empty space beside her.

 

She opened her eyes and softened them when Baekhyun was no where in sight.

 

Usually when she was feeling down, Baekhyun would always be there to hold her tightly to sleep. He'd always fiddle with the back of her neck that would make her go to sleep instantly.

 

He'd always-

 

Taeyeon grasped her head with the thoughts and shut her eyes tightly.

 

His smell... it was still lingering in the room.

 

His things... they were still all over her house.

 

She threw her head in her pillow and smelt Baekhyun on there.

 

"ARGH!!!!" She growled with annoyance then stomped out of her place to get some fresh air instead of Baekhyun's scent.

 

 

She went to sit outside on her porch and crossed her arms in front of herself to shield her from the cold. She bent her knees up against her chest and placed her forehead on top of her knees.

 

"I can't sleep... I need to sleep.." she mumbled to herself silently with her voice cracking.

 

Everything was so sudden. Everything happened so fast that she was still trying to take everything in that happened the previous evening.

 

She just closed her eyes and wished that when she woke up the next morning, everything will be erased. Everything.

 

Even though she knew it wouldn't happen...

 

 

 

 

After a long while, Baekhyun took two steps towards Taeyeon and his swollen eyes were seeable through the moonlight.

 

He wanted to see her again... just one more time... at least once more that night so he could live that night...

 

He had to... he must have...

 

 

His soft eyes were so guilty that he didn't even know how to approach her.

 

Why was she sleeping outside? It was so cold. Too cold, she might catch a cold.

 

He sat beside her gently, making sure to not move the seat. He looked at her and exhaled, gently running his soft fingers against her swollen eyes as well.

 

"I'm sorry..." he said through his cracked voice.

 

"I'm so sorry..." he whispered, trying his hardest to hold in his tears that wanted to come out due to her presence.

 

He pinched the bridge of his nose and stood up, gently carrying Taeyeon bridal style inside since the door was unlocked.

 

The feeling of her skin against his made him feel so weak. Her presence. Her scent that lingered in his nose.

 

He wished he could've just been straight forward with her in the beginning. If only....

 

 

Baekhyun tucked her in and rubbed her cheeks gently.

 

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry that's all I can say..." he said then looked down and ran his fingers around the back of her neck, fiddling it just like how he used to in the past so she could have a nice sleep.

 

Taeyeon groaned in her sleep and turned around, fighting her tears. She bit her lips from the inside and shut her eyes tightly, trying her hardest to not whimper loudly.

 

Baekhyun didn't see though. He just exhaled and shut his eyes tight.

 

"Luhan will come get my things tomorrow... okay?" He told her then left after one glance.

 

When Taeyeon heard the front door closer, she slightly opened her eyes and tears strolled out uncontrollably. She bit her lips still and huffed silently, touching the back of her neck where he just touched.

 

A/N: Well... some angst for a while now..... just for a short while... and then everything will go back to normal... okay?? But dang... was that sad or what???

I was listening to EXO's "Baby, Don't Cry" while writing this, so BLAME THAT SONG!! >.<

I know it's sad, but please be patient with me, okay? Things will get better soon.... :)

And I'm sorry to say, but the updates MAY get slower now....

Reason is, because I don't have Internet access at home except for my phone that CAN'T update... the only time when I can update is when I'm at my sister's house babysitting my niece... >.< So please forgive me!! I'll write outside of AFF as wel though, and update longer chapters then... kekeke... but please be patient with me!!!! <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG~~~!~~