Chapter 2

My 100% Perfect Match

The next morning, Taeyeon and Baekhyun woke up and got themselves ready to go out shopping.

 

"Yah, peanut butter only or with jelly?" Baekhyun asked leaning over the counter, getting ready to make them some sandwich to go.

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon walked out of her bedroom, still in the process of putting on a summer dress. She whined and walked to him with her back exposed.

 

"With jelly... but Bacon... please help me! I can't zip!!" She whined, turning her back to him. Baekhyun widened his eyes at her WHOLE back that was exposed to him.

 

"Yah! Why aren't you wearing a tank top under or something?" He asked looking away and zipping it up. She chuckled and looked at her sandwich.

 

"It's okay. I have you to protect me if anything happens... plus, this gives me more freedom." She winked at him then slouched in her shoulders when he was finished. He scoffed at her answer and sat down on a seat, grabbing her sandwich and eating it.

 

"Ready to go?" She asked walking over to grab a cup of milk. He nodded and went to put on his shoes.

 

"Yeah, let's go." He said then they left.

 

 

On their walk there, Baekhyun glanced at Taeyeon and smacked his lips.

 

“Taeyeon-ah…” he called her name. She shot a look at him and smiled, linking arms with him.

 

“What is it?” She asked with a chuckle. He in his lips and inhaled in the cool air through his nostrils.

 

“I…” he said then bit his lips. She chuckled and looked away.

 

“How did you… what made you say that I’m gay?” He asked her with squinted eyes. She laughed and clapped her hands.

 

“That’s EASY!! I knew you were gay the FIRST moment I saw you!” She yelled at him. He scrunched up his eyebrows and tilted his head.

 

“Mmm… well… you always flap your hands out whenever you talk.” She said with a chuckle. He looked away and tried to think to himself.

 

“And you ALWAYS wear tight jeans. And ONLY gay guys wear tight jeans…” she said raising an eyebrow at him, glancing down at his tight jeans. Baekhyun gasped and covered his bottom self with his two hands, making her chuckle.

 

“Straight guys wear tight jeans as well!!” He told her. Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders and sighed. “But anyways…. You always listen to me whenever I had something to say. And straight guys don’t do that.” She told him.

 

“But… SOME straight guys does that.” He told her. She scoffed and shook her head. “If I ever see a straight guy act like that, I’ll marry him.” She said clasping her hands together and looking up into the sky.

Baekhyun looked down at her and smirked, realizing she just said she’d marry him, since he isn’t even gay for reals.

 

“Baekhyun-ah…” She called his name. He looked down at her and raised his eyebrows. “Hmm?” He asked. She chuckled and clinged onto his arm again, closing her eyes and exhaling dreamingly.

 

“You’re so amazing… do you know that? Without you, I’d be a lost girl in the middle of Africa.” She told him. He blurted out a laugh and covered his mouth.

“Why are you bringing Africa into our conversation?” He asked shaking his head. She chuckled and smiled up at him, making his heart melt silently.

 

“I have a favor to ask you.” She pleaded him through her puppy eyes. He scoffed and stopped his walk, looking down at her as well.

 

“What is it?” He asked rolling his eyes. She smiled and coughed, sitting up straight. “So… you know my sister’s party that we’re supposed to go to tomorrow, right?” She asked with a raised eyebrow. He nodded his head.

 

“Well…. My mom and my dad… and my sisters… and broth-

“Your whole family?” Baekhyun finished for her. She chuckled and bit her lips before talking again.

 

“Yeah. My whole family. They wanted me to bring…. My boyfriend… and-

“You told them you had a boyfriend?” He asked her. “Well, YEAH!!! I thought that Wooyoung and I were gonna make it last. But NO!” She yelled angrily. He scoffed and patted her head.

 

“Okay… so let me guess. You want me to come to the party with you as your fake boyfriend and fool your family and friends?” He asked. She nodded and peered up at him with her puppy eyes again.

 

“Yeah…” she said with a smile, hoping he’d agree. He pursed his lips together and placed a finger under his chin.

 

“Let me think about it.” He told her. She pouted and stomped on the ground. “No!! Baekhyun! Please?!! You HAVE to go with me! I already told them your name!” She said.

 

“WHAT?!!!” He yelled with widened eyes. Taeyeon in her lips and widened her eyes as well.

 

“You planned this before even telling me then?” He asked with a scoff. She chuckled nervously and held onto his arm.

 

“Bacon…”

 

“Don’t call me that.”

 

“Baekhyun oppa…” she said tugging onto his arm. He glared at her for a bit then smacked his lips and sighed.

 

“Under ONE condition.” He said with a finger raised in between them. She jumped up and down and smiled. “Yeh!! YEH!! What is it?!!” She yelled excitedly.

 

“DON’T. And I mean DON’T, tell your friends secretly that I’m gay.” He told her, knowing she’ll tell her girlfriends there since she never keeps good secrets. She chuckled and nodded, zipping shut.

 

“Secret’s safe with me!” She said saluting him. They both chuckled and he wrapped his arms around her, the both of them walking down the street again.

 

“Thanks Bacon…”

 

“Yah, stop calling me that. DON’T call me that in front of your family members too.” He told her. “But it’s a pet name.” She said with a laugh.

 

“Pet name? It’s FOOD.” He told her. She smacked his chest and held his waist while they continued walking.

 

A/N: Well, some moments coming up, eh??  I hope you're all loving this story so far!!!

I have 41 SUBS!!! Kekeke. thank you so much for all your love and support!!! 

Special thanks to 'baekhyunladee' , 'maruko-chan', 'SoshiLuver327', 'Minyullover98', 'ashney',  and reina_LLjoeDH

for upvoting this story!! You're all so amazing!! You'll be blessed!!! <3333

Please don't hesitate to leave feedbacks and let me know how this story's going otay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~