Chapter 13

My 100% Perfect Match

Baekhyun released Taeyeon's wrist when they saw her parents walking over to her with shock.

 

"Mom? Dad?" Taeyeon asked taking a step towards them.

 

 

"Omo, my Taeyeon-ah!!!" Her mother yelled, running to her and pulling her into a warm and tight hug.

 

It's been such a long time since she's seen her parents and felt their embrace. She was shocked, but at the same time she was slightly tearing.

 

Inside, she really missed them....

 

 

"Hello Mr. Kim. I'm Byun Baekhyun." Baekhyun introduced himself to Taeyeon's father, shaking his hand and bowing down respectfully.

 

"O-omma... appa... what are you two doing here?" Taeyeon asked after her mother released her hold.

 

"We came here to visit your auntie. And... here you are...." her mother said holding onto Taeyeon's wrist happily.

 

"O-oh..." Taeyeon said still shocked that her parents were in front of her.

 

Baekhyun looked over at Taeyeon and his eyes softened. He knew how much she missed her parents. But he also knew how uncomfortable she felt to be in front of them.

 

"Taeyeonnie..." her father called her name. Taeyeon started tearing up a little from how her father called her.

 

"A-app-appa...." she stuttered then bit her lips.

 

"How have you been?" Her father asked her again. She nodded and looked back at Baekhyun, pulling his arm to stand beside her.

 

"He's Byun Baekhyun. My boyfriend. Fany and them are here too, but they're elsewhere." She said with a smile. Her parents looked at Baekhyun and nodded with a smile.

 

"Nice to meet you Byun Baekhyun." Her mother greeted him. Baekhyun bowed down respectfully as well and smiled. "Yeh, hello, nice to meet you." He replied.

 

"Omma, appa... where are you two staying at?" Taeyeon asked. "Oh, well, we're staying at your Auntie's place." Her mother replied with a smile and a nod.

 

"Oh, that's good. Well, did you two... want to grab something to eat together?" Taeyeon asked glancing at Baekhyun to see if he agreed as well. He nodded and looked at her parents.

 

"Yes, let's go grab something to eat together." He said. Her parents looked at them and chuckled, shaking their heads.

 

"Its okay. Your aunt just took us out for lunch. And we have to get going as well." Her mother said then pulled her in for another hug.

 

"Oh, already? But we just met?" Taeyeon asked biting her lips while her arms wrapped around her mother as well.

 

"I know... and it's been SUCH a long time. But we'll meet again soon." Her mother said.

 

"Come here Taeyeon," her father said then pulled her in for a hug.

 

She started tearing, missing how her father used to call her his 'little princess'.

 

Those words were probably invalid now.

 

 

When her parents left, Taeyeon's eyes never left their back, even though they were far away already.

 

Baekhyun looked down at her and smiled. He intertwined their fingers together as she looked up at him with a forced smile on as well.

 

"I feel like we're just strangers now." Taeyeon said looking down, pursing her lips together. He in his lips and gently rubbed her back after he released her hand.

 

"It's okay." He assured her. She looked up again and just felt empty.

 

A relationship between parents and their daughter wasn't supposed to feel this empty, was it?

 

It was her fault. Her fault for leaving them in the first place.

 

She left them to chase after Leeteuk and she left her parents in pain, but she wasn't even able to do anything to apologize to them.

 

 

 

 

When they got home, Taeyeon was still down. Fany, Seohyun, and Luhan were sleeping over at Chanyeol's place, so Baekhyun and Taeyeon decided to just come back.

 

Baekhyun watched as Taeyeon walked deadly to her bedroom. He his lips and took a deep breath, looking down and closing the front door after him.

 

He walked into the bedroom and saw Taeyeon laying face first on her bed, her arms bent up to cushion her forehead.

 

He in his lips and laid beside her with his stomach first. He sunk the seat beside her, but she didn't turn to look at him.

 

He smiled and crossed his arms in front of him so he could lay his head on there. He looked at the side of Taeyeon's head and smiled.

 

"Hey," he called her. Taeyeon closed her eyes and turned her face to him, slowly opening them. "Hmm?" She hummed.

 

Baekhyun placed a hand on her cheek and gently rubbed her temple, causing her to close her eyes in relaxation.

 

"They didn't even ask me if you were treating me well." She mumbled, exhaling out of her nose. Baekhyun smiled and looked at her.

 

"Why don't you go visit your parents next weekend?" He asked her with his voice cracking a little. She smiled and looked into his eyes, locking eyes with him.

 

"Should I? It'll feel weird." She mumbled back with her hands clasped together and placed in between her chest and the bed.

 

"They're your parents. You need to go spend some time with them." He told her. She sighed through her nose and nodded.

 

"I know..." she said then scooted closer to him.

 

"Shall I hold you to sleep tonight?" He asked rubbing her back soothingly. She nodded with her eyes closed and scooted closer to him again. He chuckled and wrapped an arm under her neck, pulling her in.

 

He kissed her temple as they both exhaled and slept in each other's arms. Taeyeon sniffed and rested her head gently on his chest, closing her eyes.

 

A/N: Hey everyone!! Sorry it's been such a long time that I've updated....

I'm having slightly writer's block... >.< So if youguys have ANY suggestions or ANYTHING at all, PLEASE don't hesitate to leave down as a comment or PM me personally... I can use all the help I can get... >.< I just never thought I'd have a writer's block for this story..... :/

But please do help me if you can, if you can't though, it's okay... I'll see what my brain comes up with... hahaha.... but seems like her parents aren't really a problem, yeah??

Or not yet????? O.o Haha.... we'll just have to see in the future what my brain brings....

Thank you so much to all you new subbies and readers and viewers and commenters!!

Youguys really mean a lot to me, so thank you so much!!!1

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~