Chapter 11

My 100% Perfect Match

"Hurry up!!" Fany yelled at Chanyeol who was trying to hang the decorations in Taeyeon's apartment ceiling.

 

"Hold up!! I almost got it!!" He grunted then exhaled when he finally got it. He got down and went over to Luhan and Seohyun who were preparing the food in the kitchen.

 

"Okay, they're almost back. We need to hurry." Seohyun said rushing Luhan. "I know, I know..." he said the cleaned up the plate and smiled in satisfaction.

 

Fany stood by the side and crossed her arms in front of her, looking at what they had done for the past two hours.

 

"This looks nice..." Chanyeol said looking at her, raising an eyebrow with a smirk. Fany chuckled and shouldered him.

 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked. He shrugged his shoulders and walked over to Luhan.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

 

After work, Taeyeon walked out of work and chuckled when she saw Baekhyun waiting for her outside.

 

"Taeyeon..." he called her and walked to her. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her in for a hug, closing his eyes and leaning his head in closely with hers.

 

"Yah, did you miss me that much?" She asked him. He nodded through the hug and groaned. "So much I thought I was gonna die." He told her.

 

"Well, how did you manage?" She joked with a chuckle, backing away from him. He took out his cellphone with an evil chuckle and showed her his wallpaper.

 

Taeyeon gasped, seeing a photo of her sleeping with wide opened and her hair a mess.

 

"YAH!!" She yelled, smacking his arm. He laughed and walked off first. "Come on. I'm hungry!!" He yelled back at her. She glared at him but chuckled and jogged to him.

 

She wrapped her arms around his waist and placed her head against his chest. He chuckled at her cute self and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, rubbing it gently.

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

"Yah, why aren't they here yet?" Fany asked sinking into Chanyeol's arms with a pout. He sighed and leaned his head back, slumping into Taeyeon's couch.

 

"Yah, are you SURE Taeyeon noona said 5pm?" Luhan asked, looking at the clock that said 6:30 pm.

 

"Yeah!! I don't know what happened..." Fany replied biting her lips. "It's okay... they'll be here soon..." Chanyeol said rubbing Fany's arm.

 

"Yah... they... they didn't go eat, right?" Seohyun asked laying stomach first on the floor with Luhan laying the back of his head on her back.

 

"If they did, then can we eat all of the food? I'm hungry." Luhan pouted, laying his head first on her back.

 

"Me too..." Chanyeol whined.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Taeyeon and Baekhyun sat across from each other at the restaurant and chuckled while they enjoyed their meal.

 

"Are you done? Let's go. It's getting late." He told her looking at the time that stated 8pm.

 

"Yeah, let's go." Taeyeon said then got up and they walked out.

 

 

On their way home, he glanced at her and smiled, reaching his fingers down to twine with hers'. She looked up at him from the touch and chuckled, leaning closer to him.

 

"Yah, isn't it crazy?" He asked her, exhaling and looking up into the sky. "What?" She asked looking up at him.

 

"How we're together... like this..." he said leaning down to gently knock his head against hers. She chuckled and scooted closer to him, leaning her head over to place on his shoulder.

 

"We should be thankful. God's been watching over us." She told him. He nodded and smiled when they finally reached her front door.

 

He wrapped his arms around her waist and snuggled his head in the crook of her neck, groaning tiredly.

 

"Yah," she chuckled, opening up the door. Baekhyun squeezed her and picked her up as they walked inside and they both chuckled.

 

"YAH!! Stop-

 

Taeyeon gasped with shock when she saw everyone around the kitchen table, their eyes looking at Baekhyun and Taeyeon with shock.

 

"Y-yah...." she said releasing Baekhyun's hold on her. She looked around and scoffed, walking over to them.

 

"FINALLY you two are HOME!!" Fany said with a glare. "Yeah!!! We waited for TEN YEARS!! But you two NEVER came!!" Chanyeol said angrilly.

 

"Sorry... we were gonne have a surprise party for youguys..." Seohyun said biting her lips.

 

"Uh.... surprise....?" Luhan asked with a sour expression on his face.

 

"Why didn't youguys tell us?" Taeyeon asked putting her bag to the side. "Well, I didn't know you two would go eat out together..." Fany said stuffing food in .

 

"Yah, come have some appetizers then. We took the WHOLE weekend off. So let's have a movie's night together?" Chanyeol said then smiled and handed Taeyeon and Baekhyun each a plate.

 

A/N: Okay, sorry for a late update, even though I was supposed to update earlier than this... :/ I've been a little busy since school just started and I still need to get my books and everything too.... >.< But youguys will forgive me, right??? Kekekee...

Thanks for all your love and support!! Please continue to pour them out! I really appreciate them!! <3 Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~