Chapter 3

My 100% Perfect Match

A couple days past, it was the day for Taeyeon and Baekhyun to leave for her sister's party. Since he drives, he drove them which was a 3 hour drive.

 

"Yah, I'm getting car sick." Taeyeon said grasping her head while sitting in the passenger side, her legs criss crossed apple sauce.

Baekhyun glanced over at her worried and in his lips, looking outside.

 

"Did you want me to stop by the side for a bit?" He asked her. She groaned and took a deep breath, not answering him.

 

"Yah! I already asked you earlier if you wanted to stop by the gas station. I told you you were going to get carsick." He reminded her. She closed her eyes and started gagging.

 

Baekhyun widened his eyes and parked by the side.

 

"Yah, are you okay?" He asked reaching over and opening her side of the door, watching as she hung her head outside.

 

"Yah, why are you so weak?" He asked patting her back. Taeyeon groaned and held her hair back, with pain.

 

"Yah, I hate driving to my sister's place!!" She yelled with annoyance. He chuckled and continued patting her back.

 

"You shouldn't have followed Leeteuk hyung here in-

 

Baekhyun widened his eyes and bit his lips, wishing he wouldn't have said that in the first place.

 

Lee Teuk was the man of Taeyeon's life. He was the reason why she left her family and came to live with him.

Even though her family was okay with it, she sacrificed a lot of things. But later did she know, he passed away due to cancer.

She tried to find love again. Jang Wooyoung. He was her next target.

But no. It was never the same. Nothing was the same.

 

Every guy only lusted for her and she hated everyone.

 

Only until Baekhyun came into her life. He wanted to get close to her, listen to her and make her understand he cared....

 

But... on the night where he was going to confess..... she claimed he was gay....

 

 

Taeyeon wiped and softened her eyes, closing the door and sitting comfortably back in her seat.

Baekhyun glanced at her nervously and silenced filled the car.

 

That was abnormal for them.

 

Silence.

 

Whenever they were together, there was NEVER silence. Silence wasn't even in their vocabulary.

 

 

"I'm s-

 

"Don't. Don't mention it." She said through a stutter, looking down at her fingers. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth in regret.

 

.

 

Ever since Leeteuk passed away, Taeyeon never wanted to find love again. Yes, she talks about it all the time. But when the time comes, she threw it off. She threw love away. Every chance that came.

 

 

"Taeyeon noona, neomu yeppo..." Baekhyun sang childishly to Taeyeon, glancing at her nervously to see if she was going to smile.

 

Whenever she was mad, he'd always sing SHINee's song to her and she'd always laugh because of his squeaky voice he'd act out.

 

And evidentally, Taeyeon looked down and a smile broke on her face.

 

He chuckled and started dancing while driving and singing.

 

"Taeyeon noona, neomu yeppo!!!" He sang loudly with his head lifted up high. Taeyeon covered and chuckled, shaking her head.

 

"You're so stupid." She told him. He smiled and held out his hand for her.

 

"Here... hold my hand and let me know you've forgiven me." He told her. She chuckled again and slammed her hand on top of his, twining their fingers together.

 

Even though she was at her worsts, Baekhyun was always there to be with her. He was always there to comfort her and love her.

 

She leaned her head over and rested it on his shoulder, closing her eyes and smiling.

 

"Bacon..." she mumbled his name. He smiled and leaned his head over, raising his eyebrows.

 

"What is it?" He asked silently.

 

"I.... I know you're not gay." Taeyeon said. Baekhyun widened his eyes and gasped, slamming on the breaks.

 

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

A/N: Omo!!! I surprised myself for this chapter as well!! Hahaha...

But, leaving you all with a cliffhanger!! >.< Sorry!! Kekeke...

But sorry I've been gone for so long!! I've been so busy!!! >.< Like, I HATE IT!!!

But I hope you all love this chapter!!! I hope it's getting better???

I mean... NOW that Taeyeon has revealed her secret... kekeke...

Well, until Monday, I'll update again, okay? Please be patient with me!! ^_^

Have a nice weekend yerobun!! Saranghae!! <333 PYONG!~~~~