Chapter 10

My 100% Perfect Match

"YAH!!! You promise to NOT tell anyone that I did that!!!" Taeyeon yelled slapping Baekhyun while they sat on her couch together.

 

They were both criss crossed apple sauce and sitting facing each other while telling stories about the other.

 

It was late at night, but they still wanted to embrace the moment they were together, again.

 

"But it's funny!!" He said pulling her hand away. She scoffed and shook her head, looking away with a smile.

 

"You're mean..." she said with a pout.

 

"And that one time when you were mad at me, so you threw your clothes at me, and accidentally got your underwear in it too!!!" Baekhyun said then backed away and laughed again.

 

"Yah!!" Taeyeon yelled loudly then stood up from the couch and walked away. Baekhyun chuckled and pulled her back by the waist. He made her sit on his lap and held her closely against his chest.

 

He closed his eyes and inhaled in her addicting scent. Taeyeon, on the other hand, froze with shock and tensed up with nervousness.

 

"Y-yah," she stuttered flushing red. "I missed you so much." He mumbled and held her closer to him. He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and slouched his shoulders with a smile on his face.

 

"Me too..." she mumbled silently with a smile, rubbing his arm that connected on her stomach.

 

Baekhyun exhaled through his nose and moved his head around on Taeyeon's back. He smiled and slept there.

 

"Can I sleep like this tonight?" He asked her. She chuckled and glanced back at him, running her fingers through his hair that made him tense up with relaxation.

 

"What about me? My back's gonna ache." She joked. He chuckled and slowly released her, pulling her up to make her stand on her feet.

 

"Go to sleep. It's getting late." He told her then watched as she looked back at him.

 

"Do you work tomorrow? I still have some of your work clothes here in my stash of clothing." She told him. He chuckled and nodded.

 

"Yeah," he replied. "All right then... good night.." she said then smiled and went to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________

 

"WHAT?!!!!!!" Luhan yelled on the phone the next morning with Seohyun beside him.

 

"Yah, what's wrong?" She asked. He nodded and quickly hung up, looking at Seohyun with a shocked expression on.

 

"Chanyeol is coming here with Fany. Baekhyun and Taeyeon are back together." He told her. Seohyun gasped loudly and grasped Luhan's arm.

 

"WHAT?!!!!!" She yelled loudly with shock. "I know." Luhan said with a raised eyebrow.

______________________________________________________________________

 

Baekhyun walked out of the shower and headed to the kitchen in his shorts and white t-shirt. He dried his hair with a towel in his hand and looked over at Taeyeon who was cooking him some breakfast.

 

"What time are you off?" She asked him. "4." He told her then watched her cook with a smile on his face. She glanced at him nervously and chuckled.

 

"Stop looking at me like that." She told him. He chuckled and looked down, leaning his back against the counter.

 

"Sorry... I'm just happy to see you cook for me again." He said with a smile. She glanced at him with a smile and set up the table for them.

 

"Here, come eat..." she said then sat down across from his seat. Baekhyun smiled and sat down, eating up and glancing at Taeyeon every now and then.

 

**BUZZ BUZZ**

 

Taeyeon picked up her buzzing cell phone and scoffed, replying back.

___________________________________________________________________________

 

"Okay, let's go have a surprise party at Taeyeon's house." Fany suggested. "But we don't have the key to her house." Luhan said.

 

"Plus, what if they're not working?" Seohyun asked. "I text Taeyeon earlier. They're both working and won't be back until 5pm." Fany said with a nod.

 

"And Baekhyun just happened to have left a house key at my house, labeling, Taeng's house key." Chanyeol said raising an eyebrow and looking at everyone.

 

"Oh, let's do this then." Luhan said then clasped his hands together.

 

"But what should we do? A feast and just decorations?" Seohyun asked. "Yeah, Chanyeol and I will get the decorations... you and Luhan mind bringing some appetizers and snacks?" Fany asked.

 

"Yeah, we got that. Let's go." Luhan said then dragged Seohyun's hand out. Chanyeol and Fany chuckled and left as well.

 

A/N: Sorry it's been a while since I've updated..... :/ No Internet connections on computer...

But thanks for all your love and support!! I have 102 SUBS!! Yah, that's amazing!!

Thank you so much for all your love and support!! <3 I'll be updating frequently now...

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~