Chapter 12

My 100% Perfect Match

Taeyeon walked out of her bedroom and exhaled, reaching her arms up high to stretch.

 

Fany and them were getting ready for the movies night, cuddling up in the living room.

 

 

**SHRIEK**

 

Taeyeon slouched her shoulders and yelped when Baekhyun appeared behind her and picked her up with his arms around her stomach.

 

"Yah! Let me go!!" She said laughing. Baekhyun chuckled and released her, walking over to the couch in the living room and slumping himself onto the couch beside Chanyeol.

 

"Yah, what are we watching?" He asked rubbing the bridge of his nose with a groan. "Action movie..." Luhan spoke. He was sitting on the ground with his back against the couch.

 

Seohyun walked over from the kitchen and sat in between his legs, sinking back into his arms while he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her temple.

 

"Fany! Hurry!! I want some popcorn!!" Chanyeol yelled loudly, with his eyes on the movie that was starting.

 

"Hey! That's cheating!! The ladies aren't even here yet!!" Fany yelled walking over and sitting beside Chanyeol on the couch. He chuckled and grabbed some popcorn, eating it quickly.

 

Baekhyun glanced at them then scoffed and looked back, seeing Taeyeon making some popcorn as well in the kitchen.

 

"Taeng! Hurry up! The movie's starting!!" Luhan yelled. "Yeh!" Taeyeon said then quickly grabbed a drink and walked over to sit on the ground with her back against the couch Baekhyun was sitting on.

 

He smiled and placed his legs on both sides of Taeyeon, leaning down and grabbing some of her popcorn. She glanced up and chuckled, handing her the drink in her hand.

 

"Want some?" She asked. He nodded and took a sip then gave it back to her. "Thanks." He said then they all enjoyed the movie.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

The next morning, they all woke up and went to the beach and enjoyed the beautiful sun and warm breeze in their shorts and t-shirts.

 

"Yah, I feel free!" Fany exclaimed then jumped onto Chanyeol's back, making him piggyback her.

 

"Yah!!" He grunted then held her legs around his waist, walking towards the ocean.

 

"Yah!! Park Chayeol! Don't even think about it!!" Fany yelled trying to push off of him, but his hold on her was too tight. He just laughed and walked deeper into the water while she screamed from the cold water touching her skin.

 

 

Luhan and Seohyun wanted to walk along the shore together since they didn't like to run around and play in the water.

 

He glanced over at her and smiled, twining their fingers together and leaning in closer to her. She smiled and held his hand firmly while her other hand wrapped around his arm and rubbed it gently.

 

They smiled and she leaned her head on his shoulder, while they continued walking ahead.

 

 

 

 

"Bacon!!!" Taeyeon yelled his name angrilly with her eyes narrowed while Baekhyun was talking to a girl by the bathroom stall.

 

She went to get them some ice cream real quick while he went to use the restroom but then she saw THAT.

 

She threw his ice cream away when he looked at her and glared at him.

 

 

"Uh, I have to go. Bye." Baekhyun said then smiled and sped his walk to Taeyeon.

 

 

"Yah!! Taeyeon! Kim Taeyeon!!!" He yelled her name loudly, but she ignored him and continued stomping off.

 

"Yah!!"

 

He finally reached her and tugged her arm back, panting breathlessly.

 

"Yah, wait a minute, will you?" He asked scrunching up his nose.  She turned around and glared at him.

 

"What?!!" She yelled angrilly. He chuckled and scoffed. "Why are you so angry?" He asked with his eyes widened. Taeyeon scoffed and crossed her arms in front of her.

 

"Well, how about I talk to a GUY, and see how YOU like it!!" She yelled sticking her head out to him. He just smiled at her jealousy cuteness and went to hug her.

 

"Aigoo... my jelly Taeng is so cute. I love you so much, do you know that?" He asked her. Taeyeon's eyes softened right away and she couldn't glare at him with hatred anymore.

 

"I'm sorry. I bumped into her and I just apologized to her. You're the only girl in my heart and mind and soul, okay?" He told her, holding her face in his hands.

 

She looked up at him and still narrowed her eyes a little.

 

He chuckled and kissed her lips gently, causing her to widen her eyes in shock.

 

He tilted his head and backed away, smiling at her beautiful face and eyes that were still taking in the kiss.

 

He pecked her forehead and backed away, grabbing her wrist in his hands.

 

"Come on. Smile for me, will you?" He asked her with a cute smirk.

 

 

 

"Kim Taeyeon?"

 

 

Taeyeon and Baekhyun turned around and he scrunched up his face with slight confusion while she widened her eyes and dropped her jaw.

 

"Mom, dad?"

 

A/N: Hey everyone!! Sorry it's been SUCH a long time since I've updated....

Thank you so much for all your love and support!! You'll all be blessed!!! <3

But heres a chapter for youuguys!! Now, question is, WHY is Taeyeon's parents back??

It CAN and can NOT be good or bad... kekeke... I feel evil.... >:D Muahahahaha...

Please anticipate next chapter!! Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!!! PYONG!~~~