Chapter 4

My 100% Perfect Match

Taeyeon leaned her head over and rested it on Baeohyun's shoulder, closing her eyes and smiling.

 

"Bacon..." she mumbled his name. He smiled and leaned his head over, raising his eyebrows.

 

"What is it?" He asked silently.

 

"I.... I know you're not gay." Taeyeon said. Baekhyun widened his eyes and gasped, slamming on the breaks.

 

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled as loud as he could. Taeyeon gasped from the impact and laughed, grasping her stomach from the ache.

 

"Yah!! You should have- you..." she said then just started laughing again. She threw her head back and slapped her legs.

 

Baekhyun just stood there and looked at her with confusion and shock as to what she really intended to say.

 

"W-what?" He asked with his eyes widened.

 

Taeyeon finally calmed herself and took a deep breath.

 

"Yah... you're just so silly... I'm sorry... I won't say that again. Did I hurt your gay heart?" Taeyeon asked faking a pout at him.

Baekhyun shifted in his seat with a deep breath and scoffed.

 

"Kim Taeyeon. Are you making fun of me right now?" He asked him with a little attitude. Taeyeon held in her laugh and shook her head, facing the road again.

 

"No. Just..."

 

"No." He said making sure she knew he was serious. She widened her eyes and stood still since she knew he was kind of mad.

 

"I'm sorry... I just..." she said then looked down and fiddled with her fingers.

 

"Don't EVER... I mean, EVER say that again." He told her seriously. She widened her eyes but just took a deep breath and looked down, nodding her head.

 

"I mean... just..." he said then a smile broke out from his face. He started laughing and pointing at her face.

 

 

"Just LOOK at your FACE!!!" He said laughing so loud. Taeyeon gasped and started laughing with him. She smacked his arm and covered .

 

"You're such a jerk! I thought you were really mad!" She yelled shaking her head.

 

"You're too easy Kim Taeyeon. Now let's get going before we're late." He said then drove off again.

 

While Taeyeon was looking out the window, still calming her breath down, Baekhyun took a deep breath and pulled his collar foreward. He wiped his sweat and thanked God she didn't find out.

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Baekhyun parked his car in front of Taeyeon's sister's house and walked out with a sigh. Taeyeon walked out as well and  went over to Baekhyun's side.

 

"Remember to act like you're straight. Okay? You're supposed to be my boyfriend." She reminded him. He looked at her and nodded, fixing his tie.

 

"Is there anything I can't do?" He asked raising an eyebrow at her. She scoffed and shook her head, linking arms with him and walking towards the front door.

 

 

 

 

"OMO!!! TAEYEON-AH!!!" Her sister, Tiffany, yelled running out to give her a hug. Taeyeon gasped and jogged over, letting go of Baekhyun.

 

"Fany!!! Yah! How have you been?!" Taeyeon asked. "Good!! Oh my, it's been ages!!" Fany asked releaseing her and looking back at Baekhyun.

 

"So... who's that?" Fany asked eyeing Baekhyun. Taeyeon chuckled nervously and went to pull Baekhyun over.

 

"He's my boyfriend. Byun Baekhyun." Taeyeon introduced him. He bowed down with a smile.

 

"Hello, I'm Byun Baekhyun." He said. "Omo! Such an innocent boyfriend! Yah, I'm Tiffany. Theres' no need to be quiet in this household, okay?" Tiffany assured him.

 

"Yeh," Baekhyun said nodding in understanding. Tiffany chuckled and motioned for them to walk into the mansion house.

 

"Yah, you didn't tell me you were from a rich family!" Baekhyun whispered to her. She widened her eyes and linked arms with him again.

 

"I'm not rich. My family is rich." She said then walked in with him. He scoffed and followed her inside, already hearing screaming and yelling.

 

This is going to be a loud night.

 

"Taeyeon unnie!!!" Seohyun, one of their close friends, yelled running over to them. Baekhyun looked over and gasped when he saw Luhan chuckling at Seohyun.

 

"I'm gonna go over there." He mumbled to Taeyeon then left when Seohyun got to her.

 

"Yah! Luhan!" Baekhyun said walking over to give Luhan a handshake hug. Luhan chuckled and looked at him shocked.

 

"Yah, finally got to her?" Luhan asked motioning his head over to Taeyeon. Baekhyun chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his neck.

 

Luhan fixed on a dead face and sighed, relaxing his shoulders.

 

"She still thinks you're gay, doesn't she?" Luhan mumbled. Baekhyun covered Luhan's mouth with his hand and smacked his lips.

 

"Yah! Don't say it so loud, will you?! People might hear!" He said. Luhan chuckled and shook his head, crossing his arms in front of him.

 

"Man, you need some game, bro." Luhan said with a scoff. Baekhyun glared at him and looked away. "Shut up." Baekhyun said then watched as Taeyeon widened her eyes at him, motioning for him to walk over.

He stiffened and stood up, walking over to her.

 

"What is it?" He mumbled to her. Taeyeon made him face everyone and chuckled nervously.

 

"Everyone, this is my boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun. We've been together for..." she said looking at him and thinking at the same time.

 

"Almost 4 years?" He mumbled to her. She chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, almost 4 years now..." she said in shock, not realizing that it HAS been almost 4 years.

 

"Oh wow! And no marriage yet?!" Tiffany asked with a chuckle. Everyone chuckled while Baekhyun and Taeyeon looked at each other nevously.

 

"No..." she mumbled scratching the back of her neck. He took a deep breath and looked around nervously.

 

"Cause someone don't have game!" Luhan mumbled from behind Seohyun, but Baekhyun heard him very well. Baekhyun glared at him and gritted his teeth while people chuckled at Luhan's comment.

 

Taeyeon chuckled nervously when she realized Baekhyun was feeling uncomfortable being in the center of attention. She grabbed her arm and smiled at him.

 

"Let's go sit down." She said. He sighed and glared at Luhan lastly then went to sit down with everyone.

 

A/N: Okay, honestly, this was a pretty weak chapter.... but I wanted to update something...

I've been gone for.... 10 days now!!!! >.< I 'm sooooooo sorry!!!! I hope youguys will forgive me!!!

62 Subbies and  9 upvotes!!!! Youguys really deserve more than what I'm giving!! >.<

I'll try to update soon, okay? I've just been so packed... but I'll FORCE MYSELF!!! >:D

So please anticipate my next update!! But please be patient with me, okay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!!~~~~~