Chapter 5

My 100% Perfect Match
Baekhyun was barbequing with the men in the backyard while the ladies were in the kitchen, making some appetizers. 
 
 
"Taeyeon-ah, your man's so handsome. Where did you two meet?" Seohyun asked with a raised eyebrow. 
 
 
"Yah, you want me to tell Luhan on you?" Taeyeon asked with a snicker. 
 
 
"Yah, I don't like him." Fany said with a smack on her lips. "Yah, someone's jealous..." Seohyun said with a scoff. Fany looked away and chuckled.
 
 
"I was just playing unnie..." Fany told Taeyeon who scoffed. "He's not... that bad... he's a really cool person." Taeyeon said then looked outside, seeing Baekhyun conversing with Luhan and them, a smile on his face.
 
 
He smacked Luhan's chest and his smiling eyes made her smile. At least he was comfortable with everyone.
 
 
 
"Unnie, we're gonna plan to go to Six Flags tomorrow. You and Baekhyun are staying over, right?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon widened her eyes and scoffed.
 
 
"Yah, why didn't you tell me? I don't have any money with me!!" She pouted. Seohyun laughed and rinsed her hands.
 
 
"Don't worry!! We've got you covered. We wanted to surprise you..." Seohyun said. "Why? What's the special occassion?" Taeyeon asked excitedly.
 
 
"Well, we're all uniting again. THAT'S a special occassion, right? I mean, we don't get to see each other like this often." Tiffany said. 
 
 
"Well... let me go talk with Baekhyun first..." Taeyeon said then smiled and left.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah, forget them, man! Who gives a crap what they think." Baekhyun said smacking Luhan's shoulder.
 
 
"Baekhyun-ah," Taeyeon called his name. He scoffed at the boys then walked over to her.
 
 
"What is it?" He asked. Taeyeon looked at him up and down and scoffed. He looked at her with confusion.
 
 
"What is it?" He asked again. 
 
 
"You're.... rather good at acting like you're not gay..." she told him slowly. Baekhyun scoffed and crossed his arms in front of him.
 
 
"There's nothing I can't do." He told her with a raised eyebrow. She scoffed and shook her head.
 
 
"Well, they're planning a trip tomorow to Six Flags. They're paying for us though. What do you say?" She asked with her hands on her hips. Baekhyun widened his eyes and formed a bubble in his mouth.
 
 
"So...? If they're paying already, let them." He said. She scrunched up her eyebrows and crossed her arms in front of her. 
 
 
"Bacon... we can't let them just pay for us like that." She said. "Okay... I'll just pay for us tomorrow. That's not a problem." He told her carelessly with a smile. 
 
 
Taeyeon looked down and took a deep breath, her arms still crossed in front of her chest. He tilted his head down and chuckled, cupping her face in his hands.
 
 
"Yah, what's wrong?" He asked her softly. Taeyeon looked up at him and sighed sadly. 
 
 
"I just... I just miss being here... it's so different now though... the atmosphere..." she said looking back up at him. He smiled and leaned in to kiss her forehead. He hugged her and groaned.
 
 
"It's okay. My Taeyeonnie will survive just fine." He said then pulled back and looked at her, his hands around her arms.
 
 
"Come on. If Baekhyun's here, nothing will go wrong, yeah?" He asked her with a raised eyebrow. She chuckled and shook her head. 
 
 
"What will I do without you?" She asked with a smile. "I don't know. You always ask yourself that but always get the same answer." He told her. 
 
 
Taeyeon scrunched up her face even more and was confused. 
 
The way he was acting... he wasn't acting like how he was at home. He didn't seem.... gay.....? He must be a  good actor......
 
She moved her head away from his hold and chuckled nervously.
 
 
"I'm gonna go back inside... I'll see you in a bit..." she said then left. Baekhyun smiled and walked back, turning the meat over. 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon walked inside and overheard Luhan and Seohyun talking at the corner of the hallway. 
 
 
"Just don't let her know that YOU know..." he mumbled to Seohyun. 
 
 
Taeyeon scrunched up her eyebrows and tilted her head, eavesdropping.
 
 
"I don't think it'll be a problem..." Seohyun said with a scoff. "Just don't... Baekhyun doesn't want to let her know yet... just not yet..." he told her.
 
 
Taeyeon scrunched her eyebrows and in her lips, hiding beside the wall to listen to them clearer without being seen.
 
 
"So what? Doesn't it seem like she won't mind either? Just look at them? They look so comfortable with each other already." Seohyun said.
 
 
"Yah, just don't say anything yet. Baekhyun said he'll tell her when he wants to. He doesn't want her to know that he's not gay yet, so just keep it to yourself, okay?" 
 
 
Taeyeon gasped and widened her eyes. 
 
 
"WHAT?!!!" She thought to herself with shock.
 
 
 
She walked back out towards the backyard and stumbled towards Baekhyun, but she stopped and just watched him turning the meat over. 
 
 
His stance. It wasn't the same anymore.
 
 
But how could he lie to her? This wasn't right?!! They've spent the past months living together, and nothing has happened. 
 
 
He never approached her, and he never tried to take advantage of her or anything. 
 
 
So how could he possibly NOT be gay?
 
 
"This isn't right... I must have overheard.... right?? He IS gay... Baekhyun IS gay... how can he not be?" She thought to herself.
 
 
 
"Oops, excuse me Taeyeon..." Luhan spoke nervously behind her. She was in the middle of the doorway, therefore he couldn't get out.
 
 
"Oh, sorry..." she said then widened her eyes when she saw that it was Luhan. He walked past her with his lips in and headed to Baekhyun.
 
 
"Hey, you ready for tomorrow? Let's get on the Medusa, man! Just like old times." Luhan said with a chuckle. Baekhyun scoffed and shook nodded his head.
 
 
"Yeah man! Don't chicken out this time." Baekhyun said.
 
 
 
Taeyeon scrunched up her eyebrows and scoffed.
 
Last time when they talked around riding rollar coasters, he screamed and said he would only get on the Merry-Go-Round. 
 
 
 
I have to get some answers.....
 
She walked over to him and sighed.
 
 
"Baekhyun. We NEED to talk." She told him sharply. He looked at her and widened his eyes, seeing the seriousness. Luhan widened his eyes and stuttered. 
 
 
"Okay, I'll be back." Baekhyun said then left with Taeyeon. 
 
 
 
"What is it this time?" He asked her with a smile.
 
 
"You're not gay?" Taeyeon asked him with a serious look on her face. He widened his eyes and scoffed.
 
 
"Yah, I thought we already we-
 
 
"No. Seriously. You're NOT gay?" She asked sharply. He in his lips and looked at her nervously, knowing she was seriously asking him a question now.
 
 
"Uh...." he mumbled.
 
A/N: OMO!! What should happen now?!!! What should her reaction be?!!! Kekeke...
Sorry I've been gone for so long... I tried to update, but writer's block is a jerk >.<
But I'm also sorry if I've made the story go faster... like if I'm rushing it... :/
If it is, just let me know, okay?? And I'll try to drag it on a little more.... ^_^
But welcome new subbies!! And thanks for all of your love and support!!!! <3333
Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM singing out! PYONG!~~~