Happy Ending

My 100% Perfect Match

A/N: Hi everyone..... is there... still anybody out there...?? Reading my story...?? I'm sooo sorry that I have been the worst author ever. There have just been soo much going on in my life that Okay, let's just be positive here, yeah?? Haha... here is FINALLY the update!! I'm sorry to say but I'm finally back and this story is going to end on this chapter. Like WHUTTT?!!! I KNOW... I'm sorry but it's because I have really bad writer's block on this. So I hope you'll all enjoy this last chapter... thank you for all of your support and love for me and for this story.. I can't even nevermind... let's not get sappy... Let's GET TO BAEKYEON!!! ^_^

 

What's Happening so far:::

Baekhyun and Taeyeon were talking alongside the beach and coincidentally met her parents that she hasn't seen in... ever since the story started.. haha.. but Baekhyun had told her to go meet up with them and spend some time with them, and here it starts... :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taeyeon groaned in her sleep and moaned, stretching comfortably. Usually she would feel Baekhyun's arms around her, but....... where were they???

She opened her eyes and gasped, widening her eyes even more when she saw Baekhyun all dressed up and packed to go already.

 

"Y-yah.. what are you doing?" She asked sitting up on their bed. "Let's GO!! I wanna go have fun with your parents!!" He said, whining like a little kid. Taeyeon couldn't help but chuckle on the inside, letting out a smile that he wasn't supposed to see. He chuckled and walked to her, pinching her cheeks slightly.

"Sweetie... you'r so cute in the morning you know..." Baekhyun said then motioned his finger all over his eyes, "with eye boogers all o-"

"YAH!!!!" Taeyeon yelled punching his stomach and covering herself back up with the blanket. He laughed and groaned, sitting on the ground.

"You know, you need to stop hitting me. It hurts. And I won't be able to produce you... babays..." he said with a smirk. Taeyeon removed the blanket from her face and looked at him shocked. 

"BYUN BAEK HYUN!!!!" She yelled getting up and running after him. He laughed and ran off.

 

 

 

As the car door opened, Taeyeon's feet popped out and stepped onto the cemented ground of her parent's house. Baekhyun got out of the car and fixed his suit with a smile on his face.

"I'm... kind of scared..." Taeyeon said walking over to his side. He held her hand and smiled down at her, making her heart feel warm. He then looked at the front door to her parent's house and took a deep breath.

 

"WE'RE HERE MR. AND MRS. KIM!!! I'M BYUN BAEKHYUN!! HERE WITH YOUR PRINCESS TAEYEONNIE!!!!!!"

 

Taeyeon widened her eyes at what Baekhyun just did. Out of no where, the front door opened and out came everyone out of the house. Taeyeon's eyes grew wider and even more confused and shocked at the same time.

 

"My princess is finally home again!!" Taeyeon's dad said walking towards them and giving Taeyeon a warm, bear hug. Tears started forming in her eyes and she just felt frozen. Baekhyun smiled and let them have their own moment.

 

FLASHBACK

"Oh, hello, I'm sorry to bother you Fany, but I need your help..." Baekhyun whispered on the phone in the backyard while Taeyeon was still taking a shower. "What is it?" Fany asked in English. 

"Yah! Stop speaking in English!! But I need-

"OKAAYY!! Just tell me what it is..." she said with a laugh. 

 

*****

 

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Kim...?" Baekhyun said nervously, scratching the bottom of his lips.

END FLASHBACK

 

Fany and Baekhyun looked at each other and smirked, watching Taeyeon reconcile with her parents. 

 

"Come on, we planned a feast for you." Her mother said dragging her inside. "Come in, son-in-law Baekhyun..." her father said. Baekhyun widened his eyes and began blushing while Taeyeon looked at them in shock.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: I know that this is the most rushed ending ever, but please forgive me. I didn't want to make youguys wait any longer than you all have already. I hope it wasn't a disappointment though. Please forgive me. I'll do my best in the future to make my stories better and not make you all wait so long. Thanks for your love and support yerobun! Saranghae <3