Chapter 6

My 100% Perfect Match

 

A/N: Okay, so I literally had a really bad writer's block on HOW I should write this chapter, so I went and got some help from my friend ElleJacobs from her "Idea Garden and Gallery" which REALLY helped me a lot, so PLEASE go get help from her if you EVER get a bad Writer's Block >.< She's SOOO amazingly good!! Like, serously <3

But without further ado, sorry for the long wait, but I hope you all enjoy this chapter!! <3

=====================================================================

 

 

"No. Seriously. You're NOT gay?" Taeyeon asked sharply. Baekhyun in his lips and looked at her nervously, knowing she was seriously asking him a question now.

 

"Uh...." he mumbled.

 

"I overheard Luhan talking to Seohyun that you wanted to hide it from me?!!" She said with a disgusted scoff.

 

 

"... freaken Luhan... how can you do this to me!!" Baekhyun thought to himself, trying to think of what to say.

 

 

"Talk to me, Byun Baekhyun. And tell me the TRUTH this time." She told him sharply.

 

He had been considering the timing for when to say it but it never came up. The timing was never right.

 

But now... he guessed it was a better time to just tell her. Just to let everything out until Luhan spills more of his eggs.

 

He had to come clean. Just so that he wouldn't always feel so guilty and uncomfortable when she cuddles up next to him whenever they're having a movies night.

 

 

"Taeyeon-ah..." he called her name. She scrunched her eyebrows and in her lips with curiosity.

 

"I don't... I don't exactly know how to explain this..." he told her with his head down.

 

"Luhan said that you didn't want me knowing yet. Is it true? Baekhyun... please don't tell me you've been lying to me this whole time?" She told him with her lips quivering. Baekhyun looked away, not wanting to see her cry.

 

He put his head down, his eyes glued to the ground. His voice was low, almost a whisper when he responded.

 

 

"Yes." He finally told her. Finally.

 

 

**SLAAAAPPPP**

 

 

A loud slapping sound echoed across the backyard as Taeyeon's hand met the side of his face.

 

Luhan watched from the BBQ grill and gasped with shock.

 

 

Baekhyun's eyes widened as he looked back at her. Tears now stained her soft cheeks and he watched as her once gentle eyes now emitted nothing but pure disgust towards him.

 

His heart broke at the sight and he knew things were going to be different now. For the worst. Things were going to be bad now....

 

"I hate you. I hate you." She told him with through whimpers, trying to hold in her tears, but they were already disobeying her and falling down her cheeks.

 

"Taeyeon..." he whispered his name, reaching down for her wrist, but she pulled back and started huffing loudly.

 

"How can you do this to me? How can you stab me in the back?" She yelled at him angrilly.

 

Baekhyun looked at her, but he couldn't. Her tears were his weakness and he hated seeing her cry. The worst part was, he couldn't hold her and tell her everything was going to be okay. Because he was the problem.

 

 

By this time, the girls came out from the kitchen and Luhan took a couple steps over, looking at Seohyun nervously.

 

 

"You played me. You made a fool out of me. Am I just a toy to you?!!" She yelled again, punching his chest angrilly.

 

Baekhyun stumbled a couple of steps back and took two steps forward again with guilt.

 

"I'm sorry... but I didn't play you. You're NOT a toy." He told her. She huffed and wiped her tears away.

 

"I hate you and I don't want to be near you anymore. You disgust me." She said with her eyes glaring at him.

 

Everytime she spoke, swords swung in his heart and he felt like he was useless. He hated himself too.

 

With one last glare, Taeyeon stomped inside, sending Tiffany and Seohyun running back into the kitchen.

 

 

 

"What is UP everyone?!! Chanyeol, the man, is here!!" Chanyeol yelled loudly, opening the unlocked door and walking in with a bag of appetizer in his hands.

 

He stopped walking though when he saw mad Taeyeon walking towards him. Tiffany and Seohyun widening their eyes and glancing at him and Taeyeon nervously.

 

"Oh..." he mumbled.

 

"Can you take me home, please?" Taeyeon said putting on her shoes and not even glancing at Chanyeol.

 

 

"Taeyeon! Please!!" Baekhyun yelled running inside to her. He stopped when he saw Chanyeol putting his things in the kitchen but ignored his presence and went to Taeyeon.

 

 

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol whispered to Tiffany and Seohyun. "She found out he's really not gay." They explained.

 

Chanyeol gasped and widened his eyes, understanding now.

 

They've all known already, even though they've kept it from each other. But they knew how bad it was for Baekhyun to hold it in and for Taeyeon not to know.

 

"Are you taking me or not, Chanyeol?!" Taeyeon yelled loudly, ignoring Baekhyun's presence.

 

"Unnie, where are you going?" Tiffany asked walking over nervously.

 

"I'm sorry Fany... youguys have fun tomorrow. And make sure this LIAR go with youguys too. I don't want him near me." She said then opened the front door.

 

"Chanyeol, I'll be waiting by your car." She told him then left.

 

Chanyeol widened his eyes, totally lost at what he was supposed to do.

 

"Yah, what am I supposed to do?" He mumbled glancing at Baekhyun who looked down with his eyes closed.

 

 

"Go..." Baekhyun said with his eyes still closed. He held his fists tightly and gritted his teeth.

 

"Take her home." He told Chanyeol then Tiffany gently pushed Chanyeol outside.

 

Baekhyun knew that she wouldn't forgive him. Not yet. He knew that if he approached her again, she wouldn't appreciate it. And it would probably take him longer to be able to see her again.

 

"Yeh..." Chanyeol said then headed back outside.

 

 

Baekhyun stood there and listened as Chanyeol's car drove off. He hated himself so much. He wanted to go out and hold her back and explain himself.

 

But he knew she wouldn't listen. He knew she wouldn't care.

 

 

Was this the end for them? For him and Taeyeon??

 

A/N: Ok, things ARE going to get a little complicated now... and that doesn't mean youguys leave me... okay??? :'(

Just some feelings figuring out for Baekyeon then everything will be okay..

But thanks for all your love and support!!! Please continue to support this fic!!!

AND!! Don't forget to go ask for help from ElleJacobs too if youguys every need it, okay??

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!~~