Chapter 9

My 100% Perfect Match

Baekhyun ran outside in the streets and panted with his nose scrunched up.

 

He was worried. What if something happened to her? What if she was in trouble?

What if he didn't make it in time to help her?

He turned the corner and continued running through the highway, hoping he'd get to her place in time. Hopefully he'll-

 

**BRAKE**

 

Baekhyun stopped running and panted, his eyes widening in shock.

 

Kim Taeyeon.

 

She was right in front of him. She was running to him.

 

Taeyeon stopped running and panted, sweats falling from her head. Her heart was beating so fast, she didn't know if it was because Baekhyun was in front of her, or if it was because she was running too much.

 

Byun Baekhyun.

 

He took a step to her, but stopped to study her face. He didn't know what she was feeling. What was right for him to do?

 

Did he have permission to walk to her? To say 'Hi'?

 

 

"I don't..." Taeyeon spoke taking a step towards him. His eyes softened and he took another step to her.

 

"I need to see you..." she told him.

 

He felt happy in his heart. Because he wanted to see her too. And to hear her say those words to him, he was content. He was relieved.

 

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked her.

 

Taeyeon bit her lips and fixed on a confused expression.

 

Yeah... she was supposed to be angry at him. But she couldn't be...

 

"I'm supposed to be... aren't I? But I don't know anymore..." she said.

 

There was silence for a while.

 

 

"I'm sorry." He told her. Taeyeon's eyes softened and she in her lips. He stumbled and walked to her.

 

"I was going to tell you. I promise I was. But then... you found out before I was going to." He explained looking down.

 

"Please forgive me." He told her softly. Taeyeon looked into his eyes and his face that she missed so much.

 

Out of nowhere, she attacked his waist and fell onto his chest. She inhaled in his scent and just started crying.

 

How much she missed his presence was indescribable.

 

She took another step towards him even though they were so close already and closed her eyes with relaxation.

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her, leaning his head inwards and embracing her so closely towards him.

 

He kissed the top of her head and felt the goosebumps that grew on her bare arms that were exposed to the cool night.

 

His heart sank when he felt her shoulders shaking and her cries being heard.

 

"Shh..." he whispered beside her ear. Taeyeon sunk her head in deeper in his chest and huffed.

 

"I'm so sorry..." she told him weakly through her cries. He rubbed her back and kept hushing her silently and soothingly.

 

"No. I'm sorry..." he whispered to her. She backed away and her teary face made his heart hurt.

 

"I was just confused. I didn't... I didn't know what to do. I mean, you are my only friend. You're the only one that understands me. I didn't-

 

"Shh... it's okay. I knew you were going to be mad. It's okay." He told her, cupping her cheeks in his warm hands.

 

"We can just be friends if-

 

"No!!" She spoke suddenly, shaking her head. "I don't... I..." she stuttered, making Baekhyun scrunch up his eyebrows. He his lips and looked down at her.

 

Did she not even want to be friends with him anymore?

 

But it can't be. From the way she's crying and holding him so tightly........

 

"We can just take it slow... yeah?" He asked her. She locked eyes with him and in her lips.

 

"If you want to... we can take it slow... and we'll go up day after day. I won't rush you." He told her shaking his head innocently.

 

Taeyeon smiled and nodded her head.

 

"Okay..." she said in a whisper to him. He smiled and gently rubbed her cheek, causing her to smile even wider.

 

A/N: Aw!! A happy and romantic Baekyeon chapter!!! Who loved this chappie?? Kekeke...

Thanks for all of your love and support!!!!! It means a lot to me!!! <3 Much love!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~