Chapter 8

My 100% Perfect Match
The next morning, Taeyeon woke up and moaned, turning in bed to see no Baekhyun still. 
 
"Stop looking for him Taeyeon...." She menally reminded herself. She took a deep breath and sat up, walking out of bed and getting herself ready for work.
 
__________________________________________________________________
 
 
Baekhyun woke up at Chanyeol's place and exhaled, looking around the room and feeling so unfamiliar. 
 
They scent in the atmosphere wasn't the same. Everything was different. Nothing was the same. 
 
He forced himself to manage and got up, getting ready to go to work.
 
___________________________________________________________________
 
 
Taeyeon walked in the cold streets and blew on her hands, looking around with her eyes widened and alert. She sniffed and rubbed her cold ears, freezing her walk for a moment.
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
"Yah!! Noona!! Your ears are gonna be cold." Baekhyun said walking behind Taeyeon in the streets and placing his warm, gloved hands over her cold ears. 
 
Taeyeon chuckled and turned back to glance at him. She turned back around and walked off with him glued to her back, covering her ears warmly. 
 
END FLASHBACK
 
 
Taeyeon looked down and took a deep breath, trying to move Baekhyun away from her mind.
 
 
**RING RING**
 
Taeyeon picked up her ringing cell phone and her lips.
 
"What is it, Luhan?" She answered.
 
"Oh... noona... Seohyun and I are gonna come over to pick up Baekhyun's things. Maybe around 4 in the afternoon. Are you... okay?" He asked her. 
 
Taeyeon took a step away and sighed.
 
"Sure... I'll be home." She said then hung up before Luhan spoke of anything else.
 
She looked at her cellphone wallpaper and saw Baekhyun smiling sloppily, his face slumped into a funny expression with her beside him, doing the same thing.
 
She locked her cellphone and threw it in her bag, taking a deep breath and walking off. 
 
____________________________________________________________________________
 
Baekhyun walked to Luhan and Seohyun who came to his workplace and smiled.
 
"Hey youguys..." he said looking down. 
 
"Hi Baekhyun..." they both said then glanced at each other with a smile. 
 
"Did you... want to come with later?" Luhan asked Baekhyun who looked down and bit his lips. 
 
After hesitating for a while, he shook his head and looked back up at them.
 
"No... she won't want me there... it's okay..." he told them. 
 
"Well... we'll drop the things off at Chanyeol's apartment then." Seohyun said with a smile. 
 
"Yeah... I'm pretty sure Fany will be over at Chanyeol's as well, so she'll help us. You can just work." Luhan said then took Seohyun's hand in his'.
 
"Yeah, thanks... and sorry... for making you two work for me." Baekhyun said then glanced down at Seohyun and Luhan's hands that were holding each other.
 
He thought of Taeyeon and smiled, looking away.
 
"Okay, I'll see youguys at Chanyeol's after work then..." Baekhyun said then waved at them and walked off. 
 
Luhan looked at Seohyun and took a deep breath, leading them back into his car. 
 
_______________________________________________________________________
 
 
After Taeyeon was done with work, she home and met with Luhan and Seohyun who were outside, waiting for her.
 
She smiled and walked out to them.
 
"Hey youguys... sorry I'm late..." she said then went to unlock the door. Luhan and Seohyun looked at each other nervously then went inside after Taeyeon.
 
While Luhan packed up Baekhyun's things, Seohyun sat around the kitchen table with Taeyeon and conversed with her.
 
 
"Taeyeon unnie... how are you?" Seohyun asked. Taeyeon looked at her and smiled, shrugging her shoulders. "Okay..." she said looking down.
 
"Look... I have something to tell you." Seohyun said apologetically. Taeyeon widened her eyes. 
 
"Baekhyun-
 
"It's okay.... don't talk about it." Taeyeon stopped Seohyun's sentence. Seohyun bit her lips and exhaled.
 
"I trusted him. And he lost that trust. So....."
 
"But he really loves you, unnie... he really does... it was really hard for him to tell you." Seohyun said. "Then he should have just been straight forward in the first place." Taeyeon said getting annoyed. 
 
"But if he were straight forward... think about it. You two wouldn't have gotten this far. You both would have been on different roads." Seohyun told Taeyeon.
 
Taeyeon looked down and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and scared to admit it, she missed Baekhyun.
 
She missed his presence. 
 
"Baekhyun... he's living with Chanyeol right now. He'll probably be home in an hour or so. So if you want to come see him... that's where he'll be..." Seohyun said sadly, glancing at Taeyeon. 
 
 
 
"Hey, I'm done." Luhan said peeking through the kitchen. Taeyeon and Seohyun glanced over and smiled. 
 
"Okay, well, I guess that's my cue to go." Seohyun said patting Taeyeon's shoulder.
 
"Thanks." Taeyeon said standing up and looking down.
 
"Noona... take care." Luhan said heading towards the front door. Taeyeon smiled and nodded. 
 
"Bye." She said then Seohyun and Luhan left in his car.
 
Taeyeon took a deep breath and watched as they left. She closed her bedroom and went to fix her something else to eat. 
 
______________________________________________________________________
 
 
When Baekhyun was done with work, he went to Chanyeol's place and noticed his things were already placed nicely in a room Chanyeol had for him.
 
 
 
"Hey, you're back already?" Chanyeol asked walking into his new bedroom from the kitchen. Baekyun turned around and smiled. 
 
"Yeah, just right now. Thanks... for setting up my things for me." He said. "It's okay... Fany came and helped me." Chanyeol said. 
 
"Oh, okay..." Baekhyun said. "Well, go ahead and fix anything you need then come eat, okay?" Chanyeol said then went back to the kitchen.
 
 
Baekhyun sat down on his bed and grabbed the photobook that he and Taeyeon made together. 
 
He opened it and looked through the photos, his eyes watering from missing her so much. 
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon sat down on the couch in her living room and looked at a photobook that she and Baekhyun made. She scrunched up her face and exhaled, wondering if her hatred towards him was too much.
 
Should she forgive him? So easily, though?
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun looked at a photo of Taeyeon headlocking him with an evil look on her face, wide opened. 
 
He chuckled and shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose. 
 
She was sooo mad that he took that picture, and even though they put it in their photobook they both made for each other, she didn't mind much because they were memories. 
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon looked at the same picture and took a deep breath, in her lips.
 
"Baehyun..." she whispered his name.
 
She wanted to forgive him. She'll forgive him. She didn't care if people thought she was too easy to get or too easy to forgive. 
 
She need Baekhyun in her life. There was no day of happiness if they weren't together.
 
But........
 
What should I do? I miss you.... but I don't know if I should forgive you....?
 
Taeyeon thought to herself and closed her eyes, thinking hardly to herself. 
 
She quickly got up and even though she was only in her sweats and t-shirt, she ran outside to meet Baekhyun.
 
She HAD to see him. And especially when Chanyeol lives only 25 minutes away from her, she didn't care to just run over there to see Baekhyun. 
 
If she could see him. If he was in front of her. She'll know. She'll know her true feelings for him and she could express to him...
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun exhaled and closed the photobook. If he were to tell her honestly, would they have been together by now? Would she have taken him?
 
He missed her so much that everything he thought of was about her only. His mind was full of Taeyeon.
 
If only she'd forgive him. If only she'd-
 
**RING RING**
 
He reached down to pick up his cellphone without looking at the caller.
 
"Hello?" He answered.
 
 
"Baekhyun!!!"
 
 
He scrunched up his face with confusion when he heard breathless Taeyeon yelling his name.
 
She took a deep breath and gulped down her saliva before speaking again. 
 
 
"Bacon!!!" She yelled his name.
 
 
"Yah, Taeyeon? Where are you?" He asked worriedly, grabbing his coat and running outside. 
 
 
Chanyeol glanced over at him with confusion and fixed an 'o' with his mouth.
 
"Yah, I thought we were gonna eat?" He mumbled.
 
 
 
 
 
"Taeyeon!!! What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked running to her place. Taeyeon panted and held the phone against her ear, running as fast as she could.
 
 
A/N: Aw... they're running towards each other and they don't even know it.... kekeke...
Well, Baekyeon love it is.... but will they be able to FINALLY express their loves for each other?
Will they for once and for all be able to forgive each other and be together again??
Well, those questions will be answered soon so please anticipate for them!!! ^_^
Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~