Chapter 1

My 100% Perfect Match

Taeyeon and Baekhyun walked to her place together and shivered from the cold air once they went inside her small apartment.

 

"Yah, Baekhyun! Can you stay with me tonight? I want to watch this new scary movie that just came out. It's called 'The Conjuring'. It's SOOO SCARY!!" She yelled clutching onto his arm.

Baekhyun glanced at her awkwardly, still not being able to get over the fact that she just called him 'gay' earlier when he OBVIOUSLY isn't.

 

"Well, don't watch it if it's scary then..." he told her. "But I want to. Please just stay with me tonight! I promise I won't hit you when a scary scene pops up!!" She pouted, placing her chin on his arm.

Baekhyun looked down at her and scoffed, taking his coat off.

 

"Why not? How can I resist that cute face." He said pinching her cheeks gently. Taeyeon chuckled and went to turn on the TV.

 

"Yay!!! Baekhyun-ah, you're my best friend. Do you know that?" She told him, glancing back at him with a huge smile on her face. Baekhyun took a deep breath and nodded.

 

"Yes... I'm your BEST GAY friend." He thought to himself then went to sit with her on the couch.

 

Taeyeon quickly linked arms with him and laid her head on his shoulder, taking a deep breath. He exhaled with irritation that she only saw him as gay and looked away.

 

He ruined his moment to confess to her. He should have spoken sooner, but then she only thought he was GAY???!!!!

 

"Taeyeon-ah..." he called her name. She glanced back up at him and the DVD with a remote in her hand.

 

"What is it?" She asked. "If...." Baekhyun started with a stutter, biting his lips gently.

 

 

"If I wasn't........ gay.... would you... consider dating me?" He asked. Taeyeon gasped and backed away, looking at him with shock.

 

"Are you straight?!!!!" She yelled with slight disgust on her face. Baekhyun widened her eyes with shock and looked around.

 

Before he knew it, he shook his head 'no' and chuckled loudly.

 

"Yah, do you think I'm stupid?!! Of course I'm GAY!" He yelled through gritted teeth.

 

He HAD to say that. The look on her face made it seem like if he didn't say he was gay, she'd yell at him to leave. And their friendship would be over.

He didn't want that to happen. He wanted to be her friend forever... and hopefully more than that.......

 

Taeyeon laughed and slapped his shoulder, sinking into his arms again.

 

"If you were gay, I'd have to kill you." Taeyeon pouted sadly then went to the menu. Baekhyun widened his eyes and looked around with slight fear.

 

"I mean.. you're like... the ONLY person that I can tell EVERYTHING to.... you're like.. my girlfriend... all my secrets, all my bad days... all my good days... you're there to spend it with me... no STRAIGHT guy would EVER understand women like you..."

 

Baekhyun nodded his head but his face was blank. He tensed up when she placed her hand on his stomach and gasped as the movie started.

 

"Omo!! It's so scary!!!" She whimpered with fear, scooting in closer to Baekhyun.

 

"This is the end of me.... forever friendzoned...... forever GAY GUY Friendzoned..." He thought to himself with irritation.

 

 

 

After a while into the movie, Taeyeon gasped and tapped his stomach to get his attention. Baekhyun opened his eyes and looked down at her.

He's seen the movie millions of times, therefore he was tired after 10 minutes into it since he knew what was going to happen already.

 

"What is it?" He asked her. "We should go shopping tomorrow... for my dress!!" She squealed at him. He scoffed and nodded.

"Yeah... why don't we do that..." he said then closed his eyes and went to sleep again after Taeyeon placed her head on his chest.

============================================

 

The next morning, Baekhyun and Taeyeon walked into a famous clothing store with her arm linked around his arm. She gasped and looked at all the dress available.

 

"WAH!! Baekhyun-ah!! This place is AMAZING!!" She said running her fingers down dresses that she passed by. He smiled and placed his hands in his pockets.

 

"Get whatever you want. I'll get it for you." He told her. She stopped walking and turned to give him a creepy but happy smile.

 

"Byun Baekhyun...? What did I do in my past life to deserve such a hottie like you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. She chuckled when he scoffed and looked away.

 

"Yah, you should act like my boyfriend so that people will say that I'm the LUCKIEST woman alive to have such a handsome boyfriend." She said linking both of her arms around his waist.

Baekhyun looked down at her and scoffed, pushing her away.

 

"Yah, are you crazy? We're not even dating... why so many skinship?" He asked looking away nervously. Taeyeon chuckled and smacked his arm, walking off into the clothing store.

 

"Byun Baekhyun... you are SOO beautiful!" She said then turned the corner. He stood there and scoffed.

 

"I'm supposed to be handsome... not beautiful..." he said then followed her.

 

"I guess I have to act like I'm gay just so that I can be near her... since she said she wouldn't love me the same if she knew I were straight." He mumbled then walked towards her.

 

A/N: Sorry it took me TWO DAYS to FINALLY UPDATE!! My life is CRAZY, CRAZY ATM!!

I hope you'll all forgive me though!! And I hope this chapter was nice!!!

My FIRST chapter...!! Kekeke... Please let me know how it's going okay??

I think it's pretty boring... =.= so PLEASE let me know your honest opinion, okay??

I mean, it'll get better as they progress.... but I'm trying to get there >.<

But, until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~