Chapter 9

Secrets

"Okay... Haha... Hyungs... Let's continue..." A half laughing Sungjong finally spoke up, noticing the confused Dongwoo who was still standing and the annoyed leader returning.

 

Hearing this, the members started to get back to their positions and sat up slowly as they stopped their laughter. 

 

"Gyu hyung, what happened?" Dongwoo asked, now wide awake, but still puzzled about what had just happened.

 

"Nothing much, Dongwoo. We were just sharing about some strange things that we could do from these past few days. And Sungyeollie went first, giving us quite a surprise by moving objects around with his mind." Sunggyu answered rather grumpily, staring at Sungyeol, who was on the verge of bursting into laughter again.

 

"Then who's next?" Dongwoo questioned once more.

 

A silence followed once again, but was quickly broken by Hoya.

 

"Well, I already said mine before, but just to be clearer, I sometimes dream about events that would happen the next day. Sometimes, when I think more about it, I can see a little more into the future when I'm awake." Hoya glanced up after speaking. Clearing his throat a little, he continued, "A strange man came to me in my dreams, one night, saying he would give me something. These strange events happened after that." 

 

"So that was what you dreamt about..." Dongwoo said after hearing Hoya's words.

 

"But Dongwoo hyung, you read my thoughts! I didn't speak a word about that, yet you knew!" Hoya exclaimed.

 

"Yup!" Saying this, Dongwoo smiled before continuing. "I think I can read people's thoughts! But that only happens if it's really quiet or when I'm curious about what someone's thinking, which is when I focus." Looking at Sunggyu, he said with a bright smile, "Just now, when it was silent, I could hear Sunggyu thinking that he wants to get his revenge on Sungyeollie!" 

 

Immediately, Sunggyu frowned again as Sungyeol jumped up, placing himself in a kungfu-style position, then said, "Ha! I'm ready, Gyu hyung!" 

 

"Hahaha!!" The members erupted into laughter again after looking at the choding's silly move. 

 

Interrupting the members, Sunggyu immediately said, "How about Sungjongie?" 

 

"Me?" Sungjong asked, surprised by the sudden question.

 

Hearing this, the members immediately turned their heads and waited for the maknae to speak.

 

"This happened the other day... I think Woohyun hyung knows." Sungjong said, looking at Woohyun. "And perhaps Myungsoo hyung too." Smiling, Sungjong looked towards Myungsoo, recalling the incident. "I think I can turn invisible when I want to. But I'm still not really sure how to control it." 

 

"See! I told you he was there that day!" Myungsoo suddenly said, surprising the members. "And I'm going to get my revenge someday, Sungjongie!" he exclaimed, causing smiles to break out, including the leader.

 

Hearing this, Sungjong simply smiled back, giving Myungsoo a you-can-never-get-me look. 

 

"Gyu hyung, what about you?" Sungyeol suddenly asked.

 

With this, the members stared at the leader, anticipating his reply. 

 

"Uh..." Flustered by the sudden stares of the members, he paused a while, then answered. "I can control ice which means as long as there is some sort of water, I can turn it into ice. Like the ice cream that day... I accidentally froze it." 

 

Was it because of that strange man?

 

"What strange man, hyung?" Dongwoo asked. 

 

Giving himself an imaginary face palm, Sunggyu said, "I forgot you could read minds. Why do you keep reading mine? I met a strange man that day. He... he was out in the cold and dying... He... well... died in the end."

 

"I met a weird man too, hyung!" Dongwoo exclaimed, recalling the arcade.

 

"Me too..." Sungjong said, thinking of the man that had came out of nowhere then.

 

"Woohyun and Myungsoo?" Sunggyu asked, brows furrowed, thinking of the strange events.

 

"I can talk to living things." Woohyun casually said.

 

"Of course you can! I can too! See, aren't I talking to you now? Unless you aren't a living thing." Hoya chuckled as he said.

 

"Not that! I meant, I can communicate my love for all living things and get a reply back! You know, I'm guessing some of the morning glories downstairs are actually Inspirits." Woohyun said, making a heart sign with his hands while smiling.

 

"Gosh, Namu! Stop it with the greasiness! There aren't any girls here!" Sungyeol gave a disgusted look at Woohyun before looking away, pretending to vomit. 

 

"Yah!" Woohyun immediately went over to Sungyeol, crushing him by sitting on his back, but was then buried under a pile of comic books which suddenly appeared out of nowhere. 

 

Laughing, Sungyeol escaped from the slightly confused Woohyun who was rubbing his head, seemingly recovering from the shock of the sudden books that hit him.

 

"Yah Lee Sungyeol! Get back here and clean up this mess!" Sunggyu shouted at the fleeing choding.

 

"Hehe, okay Gyu hyung!" With this, he snapped his fingers and the pile of books disappeared from the floor and landed on Sunggyu.

 

"YAH!!!" Sunggyu shouted, this time with fury. With this, Sungyeol immediately took off into the room and locked the door, leaving a furious Sunggyu knocking on the door, continuing with his endless shouts and Woohyun, who was trying to use his greasiness on Sungyeol to open the door. 

 

Ignoring the drama, Sungjong turned to Myungsoo and asked, "Hyung, what about you?" 

 

Myungsoo replied with a smile, "I can erase people's memories of up to five minutes before, look at this."

 

Pointing at Dongwoo who was laughing away at the whole scene, Myungsoo counted, "3, 2, 1!" 

 

Immediately, Dongwoo stopped laughing, and sat up with a puzzled look. 

 

Looking at Myungsoo, he asked, "What is Gyu hyung and Woohyunnie doing?" 

 

Sungjong looked back at Myungsoo, shocked. "Wow! That was something!" 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Finally! I revealed their powers! But there's still more to come! :) Hope you all like the update! Please comment freely! :) Thank you!