Chapter 18

Secrets

Sunggyu woke up with a splitting headache. Touching his head, he let out a small groan when he felt a swollen spot. Opening his eyes, the leader took a look around. Sungyeol and Sungjong were by his side, both unconscious, or perhaps sleeping. Placing one hand on the floor, his eyes fully widened when he felt soft grass. Glancing around once more, Sunggyu found that they were on a small hill out of nowhere. 

 

Where is this? 

 

As a thin fog cleared, Sunggyu saw a figure standing in the distance. Taking a few steps forward, he took a closer look.

 

"Myungsoo?" Sunggyu called out. 

 

The figure turned around, and slowly, Sunggyu recognized the visual's face.

 

"Oh hyung, you're awake." He said with a small smile.

 

"What are we doing here? Where is this place?" Sunggyu asked as he looked around once more, as if unable to believe they were really there.

 

Giving a smirk, Myungsoo said, "Hyung, today, I have a secret to tell."

 

 

 

 

 

 

There was a rustling sound from the back as Sunggyu turned around to find Sungyeol, now awake.

 

"I belong to that group of people you saw in your dreams. Those that possessed powers of their own." Myungsoo started, seemingly ignoring Sungyeol. Pacing around slowly, he continued, "You were foolish to not join us. You were nicely invited,  yet you refused. We, the organisation, find and track down those that have powers like us, to form a strong army. If they refused, well..." Myungsoo turned around, giving a smile, "They would have to be... exterminated." 

 

Sunggyu froze upon hearing his words, and Myungsoo continued, "We had fun first though, scaring the members. But did you really think that we would leave it at that?" Immediately, he took out two hidden pistols and aimed it at Sunggyu and Sungyeol. 

 

Seeing this, Sunggyu put his hands up instinctively, slowly and trying his best to stay calm, he said, "Myungsoo, I don't know what you may be trying to do now, but please, just put the guns down, and we'll talk this over okay?" 

 

Laughing slightly, Myungsoo said in a deeper tone, "Why should I? You were never the one I followed! The one I, we, follow is a million times more capable than you! You are nothing but a small part of his game!" Noticing the waking Sungjong, Myungsoo pointed his guns at the three of them, moving it from time to time. 

 

A smile slowly crept onto his face as he said, "May this all end..." Focusing on Sunggyu, he continued, "Now."

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: I felt like writing more, since I've already planned out the next part, but decided to stop here, because I would like to see what you guys would guess about the next part! *smiles* How was the chapter? :D Put it in the comments! :) I'm so excited to write the next few chapters! *jumps around* >-<